Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy! Bearish trend seem over.  (Read 561 times)
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Damn this was a badly timed thread, wasn't it?  Cheesy

However it did seem that the bearish trend was over, the low volatility with sideways trading was definitely not a bad sign, shorts on bitfinex were really low as well, no one really expected this crash, even now the shorts aren't too high. Unfortunately this crash was only due to a few people, as usual, this market is still to reactive to stupid stuff. (Although in this case I guess it isn't too stupid, hashrate and other attacks)

Lol -  crypto has a way of making predictions eat crow. I get so tired of crypto twitter and "charting experts".  Fact is, if anyone was actually really good at it,  they wouldn't be posting about it.  But you know,  the more predictions you make, the more often you can seem right.

This has really been a brutal time. I took out my initial investment so I've said time and time that I'm riding this to zero or life changing money.  As naive as it might seem, I really thought at this point I'd have enough to really consider selling some off,  now I see what little I have left getting smaller and smaller and there is a nagging part of me that wants to sell everything and just take what I have - but I'm too stubborn to do that, lol.

Your signature here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

Damn this was a badly timed thread, wasn't it?  Cheesy

However it did seem that the bearish trend was over, the low volatility with sideways trading was definitely not a bad sign, shorts on bitfinex were really low as well, no one really expected this crash, even now the shorts aren't too high. Unfortunately this crash was only due to a few people, as usual, this market is still to reactive to stupid stuff. (Although in this case I guess it isn't too stupid, hashrate and other attacks)

Lol -  crypto has a way of making predictions eat crow. I get so tired of crypto twitter and "charting experts".  Fact is, if anyone was actually really good at it,  they wouldn't be posting about it.  But you know,  the more predictions you make, the more often you can seem right.

This has really been a brutal time. I took out my initial investment so I've said time and time that I'm riding this to zero or life changing money.  As naive as it might seem, I really thought at this point I'd have enough to really consider selling some off,  now I see what little I have left getting smaller and smaller and there is a nagging part of me that wants to sell everything and just take what I have - but I'm too stubborn to do that, lol.

Indeed, there are a lot of charlatans. You can make some educated guesses short term but there is definitely no way to know for sure what it's going to happen in 1 month, year, etc from now. People who ''predict'' bitcoin is going to be 50k exactly in 120 days are just morons.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

Anytime we think bitcoin can't go lower it finds a way to go even lower. It has been about 6 months since the last time bitcoin was in a proper bearish market. All things looked like it would be really going well and even with a stagnant market the crypto space showed of some hope and some potential. The bakkt at 12th December, the SEC decision in 29th December and all the things in between, there was really a lot of stuff that showed a possibility of a bull run coming.

Here we are, with another horrible fall for the price and another billions of dollar lost in value and another horrible market day. It is really crazy to think what could happen if bitcoin is just not intervened this much. If people like mt.gox deal, like tether deal, like whatever was last year deal, like china, like craig and jihan and roger, all that stuff that causes bitcoin to fall, just let bitcoin be.

If people do that, I think bitcoin would have been so much higher but they keep on making these horrible news that causes it to go down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: