Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO founders out there, You are the reasons our market have a bad reputation.  (Read 77 times)
hoaryal1 (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

To all the ICO founders out there, You are one of the reasons our market have a bad reputation. So, before the next bull run, I gather for you a few basic resources that may help you to make better decisions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honesty

Honsty

What is blockchain

What is Bitcoin

Basic Ico PR guide

How to Keep Your Customers Happy in

Fairness ( Very important)
Enjoy

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:48:53 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Scammers don't really care about the bad reputation the cause that negatively affects the market. All they care about how to scam their next victim. I think the much better approach would be enlighten more people and the would be victims on how to spot scam ICOs. So more sites and tutorials educating people about scam ICO would really be ideal.
Thanks for the shared information thou
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

I really scant say it's fault because there is room and space for new developments  and they are developing  daily.  It's sad that some people are using this opportunity to scam and bring down this technology making things harder. I think there should be a way to checkmate all these cheap scams.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

Scammers are everywhere in the system,and it's not simply synonymous to ICO founders,most users are Scammed on telegram,through PM's etc..
Though ICO projects also contributes it's own fair share of scam, hence bad reputation for the system...

But the thing is there's nothing we can really do about the scammers,than protect ourselves,and as for the bad reputation,we have been on that from the inception of the bitcoin,its nothing new..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

I really cant say it's there fault because there is room and space for new developments  and they are developing  daily.  It's sad that some people are using this opportunity to scam and bring down this technology making things harder. I think there should be a way to checkmate all these cheap scams.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

To all the ICO founders out there, You are one of the reasons our market have a bad reputation. So, before the next bull run, I gather for you a few basic resources that may help you to make better decisions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honesty

Honsty

What is blockchain

What is Bitcoin

Basic Ico PR guide

How to Keep Your Customers Happy in

Fairness ( Very important)
Enjoy

Thank you very much, but the list of resources is far from complete. Not so long ago, I came across a web site where all the resources were collected for a full immersion in ICO and crypto if you have not heard anything about it before. Will try find this list and send you, so as your leaves much to be desired. Without insults)
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

The system is decentralized,and that means anyone can come up with his or her own project without any regulatory body scrutinizing such projects to check out for scam..
This it's the duty of the investors to crosscheck and make enquiries about the project,as no one is under any compulsion to invest in any project..
So I do not see any reason why one should cry foul play or publish derogatory stuffs about the system,when he or she fell prey to scam on their own accord
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: