Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are you most interested in learning about?
How To Fork Bitcoin - 3 (4%)
How To Run A Full-Node - 6 (8%)
How To Timestamp Data Into the Blockchain - 0 (0%)
How To Make Money With Bitcoin - 58 (77.3%)
How To Get Certified In the Bitcoin Industry - 8 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most interested in learning about?  (Read 2353 times)
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

For me, i am interested in trading as well as the blockchain technology. And i want to learn more on how to gain money without being scam.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

Everybody looking for Bitcoin is for profit and so am I. So, I always put my first interest in how to make a lot of money with Bitcoin. I know there are ways to make money from Bitcoin without having to invest. I always want someone to guide me.
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

Basically what I'm interested in learning and curious about is what makes people think that Bitcoin is the future of internet? There's a lot of comparison between this 2 and it confuse me sometimes.
Alpha-X_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

What most people are interested in is how to make money with bitcoin, I want to be like successful investors can be financially independent
luismoraal98

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

What excites you the most about Unification? With the unification I have a process of transparency and I can obtain better profits, having security and a better quantity of data within my reach.

Telegram username: @Luismora9
Twitter username: @LuisMor47830523
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

My ultimate goal is getting certified as a blockchain developer later the monetary aspect will come into play presently I am trying every available learning materials I could lay my hand on and learn I understand that its not easy to become a full pledge blockchain developer but I have the belief and confidence that I will get there one day by the grace of God.
entebah

Activity: 1556
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

The thing I am most interested in Bitcoin is how to make money quickly and not have to work using energy, just sitting in front of my computer monitor to make money. But I also really admire the Blockchain technology which is able to work very well in doing other bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions. So that this technology has been widely adopted by many companies.

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

Of course most of the people will vote for "how to make money in Bitcoin" because it is the nature of people that they always want to earn on everything they work for.

The thing I am most interested in Bitcoin is how to make money quickly and not have to work using energy, just sitting in front of my computer monitor to make money.
Like this one...

There is no easy way to make money quickly if theres just a way of that most of us here are already millionaire, its just the matter of some of us here trusted bitcoin and hold it thats why they are rich now but they didnt earn it that QUICK it takes long time for them to earn their apples..

Royline

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

There is no doubt that many people are interested in how to make a lot of money from bitcoin
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

It is lying if I will not say I am interested in learning how to make money when venturing in Bitcoin.  Aside from that I also wanted to learn how Bitcoin helps on the economic aspect of a country.  We all know Bitcoin disrupt financing system, I wanted to learn more about the capability of Bitcoin in improving one's financial knowledge and capability.
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

I still have a lot to learn on the blockchain, exciting new innovations and fantastic developments. Many want to learn with bitcoin security, basic blockchain and trading, I myself am still learning this stage and of course this learning has a lot of time so that it can be easily understood.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

It is lying if I will not say I am interested in learning how to make money when venturing in Bitcoin.  Aside from that I also wanted to learn how Bitcoin helps on the economic aspect of a country.  We all know Bitcoin disrupt financing system, I wanted to learn more about the capability of Bitcoin in improving one's financial knowledge and capability.
Why don`t you learn to run a node and you will earn money with that. Learning how to make money should be secondary objective, learn to do something and that something will bring you money over time, more better you are more money you will make.
Learn more about blockchain and that will improve your financial situation, only possession of the set of skill and knowledge can bring profit over time, talking just about making money from thin air is impossible, most likely you will lose money you have if you don`t have skills to do something smart with that money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eagle123

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

most interesting for learning about crypto is security, crypto is working on blockchain technology, because it is very interesting part of crypto.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

My most interesting thing in bitcoin is it decentralization die to the fact that it is the bedrock's of the bitcoin network since that is what gives it the unique nature from what we use to have with the centralized financial network.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

I want to learn with bitcoin how to get profit with investment or trade at bitcoin or altcoin, many time I try the best way for investment at bitcoin and trade with altcoin, always got profit but still not every time, I will learn how get profit every time with bitcoin or altcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
I am not surprised that most people are interested in how to make a lot of money with Bitcoin. And it also interests me first. Smiley
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

I want to learn with bitcoin how to get profit with investment or trade at bitcoin or altcoin, many time I try the best way for investment at bitcoin and trade with altcoin, always got profit but still not every time, I will learn how get profit every time with bitcoin or altcoin.
Every time you learn something new and very informative. In the field of cryptocurrency, there are many industries that can be explored, and this can help our personal growth.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

This is really good , there are too many things that people want to get update that is of security of wallet , so much up and down in crypto market, how to make good investment and also about those negative new and feedback for Bitcoin, how much these things effect the market. So I think these are the main things that should be update here time by time. These things help people to make good decisions and earn good from here.

triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

All the topics listed above seems too technical and requires much knowledge in computer to study;hence I will like to learn how to run a masternode of a coin. Running a node is much cumbersome but getting a well tutored course can help you to understand it easily.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

Making money is the answer i wouldn't believe if someone says the opposite.. That why i came here in thiscommunity, in this market.. But i also try to understand the story behind all of the cryptocurrency and blockchain world.. If you ask me did i understand it, i can say not all of it but i got something that i can tell my opinion to others and every new day i am learning more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: