Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are you most interested in learning about?
How To Fork Bitcoin - 3 (4%)
How To Run A Full-Node - 6 (8%)
How To Timestamp Data Into the Blockchain - 0 (0%)
How To Make Money With Bitcoin - 58 (77.3%)
How To Get Certified In the Bitcoin Industry - 8 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most interested in learning about?  (Read 2349 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Most of people in this forum are interested in bitcoin because of money. Some people interested in bitcoin because it can become source of income. Just like me I use bitcoin as my alternative source of income which I use it to have more allowance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

Not surprisingly, there will be more people hungry for easy money. Since television only talks about the price of bitcoin and not about how it originated or how it works!
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

here we can learn anything in reading and discussing, investing, trading, mining or blockchain technology. bitcointalk has evolved into the largest community in the internet that deals with crypto.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

I see the potential of getting money from bitcoin to be the best choice to be used as a lesson. this can happen because this might make someone more excited and someone would get profit from cryptocurrency.

BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

Now the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are becoming increasingly important. These areas will evolve more and more with time. Therefore, you need to learn how smart contracts, decentralized applications work and how to create them.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

I'm interested in Bitcoin to make money with it as well as being part of the crypto-enthusiastic community. I also want to support projects that have a good community purpose with their good use. I firmly believe that it is the new economy that can benefit nations and citizens around the world.

Firestax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

Of course - how to make money! big money! which means that you are good at everything concerning bitcoins
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

The things that make me interest in bitcoin is to learn how to make money in bitcoin. I know money is not everything but as human we need money to meet  our daily needs, and then in here I can get another things such as knowledge and news about crypto currency. So I can make money and I can get knowledge.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

The things that make me interest in bitcoin is to learn how to make money in bitcoin. I know money is not everything but as human we need money to meet  our daily needs, and then in here I can get another things such as knowledge and news about crypto currency. So I can make money and I can get knowledge.
Exactly! There's no such thing as easy money, it needs effort, time, and knowledge inorder to earn. I'm interested in learning how to make money and the other ways to earn in the field of Bitcoin. I believe that the best way to earn is to start from learning first. It's important that we have to study, do research, strategize, and be up-to-date.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

I answer corny. I, like most people here, am interested in how to earn bitcoin. I am interested in this direction and I would like to develop in it and make a profit. Crypto gives an excellent opportunity to improve your financial situation, so why not take advantage of this opportunity.

bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Learning is such a stepping stone in achieving what we want. Here in crypt world I think that we should be fully aware about bitcoin not only the way we earned but also it's status in our community or society. I am praying that every government should accept bitcoin but I want to learn on how to make it possible.
Coindevil

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:49:31 AM

I think most interested in learning is the way to secure a wallet and about to gain a lot of rewards.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:05:27 AM

My joining in this forum is in fact to make money, so some of the topics in this forum that I like the most are how to get money with bitcoin
vamshi789

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

in my opinion is learning more about technology and making money.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

One of the things I want to learn in Crypto is a way to make my own coins, I know that many have shared them, but I feel that if there is special training or special topics for this it will make it easier and more altcoins will be released. Maybe that looks less good, but it doesn't hurt if we learn it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

I see all the good things about political and social topics, but I chose mostly about the development of bitcoin and learned how to be patient to wait for bitcoin and learn from people's experiences.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

I am interested to learning about cryptocurrency news and  updates around the world. I oftenly participated in Bitcoin discussion for updated new topics. I applied my knowledge  and experience in crypto trading and bounty campaign to gain the lot of profit.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

As a beginner, of course a topic must be provided about what bitcoin is in detail, what things should be prepared, and other important topics. For users who already understand bitcoin, I think they should be given a topic to deepen the material according to what they are doing like trading or mining, but unfortunately the topic of useful topics is that many are drowned out by junk topics
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

Most interested me in learning about bitcoin is on how to gain bitcoin in a small amount of profit. Also i want to specialized on what will be a good trading to profit a bitcoin.
Actually learning to earn bitcoin is the main reason why I am also here in bitcointalk. Learning how to earn even without investment is what could catch of interest to everybody because we all need part time income since what we earn from real job is just enough for expenses but less savings. As early as possible we have to secure our future, and I find it here. It really helps a lot. I want to learn more about cryptocurrency.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

well, as you can see, most people are interested only on the money... it is not exagerated to say that money moves the world...
I think there are many newbies that rush into shady investments/cooperations just after the quick cash... and this only helps the scammers...
At fist I think everyone should try to learn the basics about wallets, addresses, exchanges, transactions and by following this path, there is a certain crypto-common sense that get's inside...
For me at this moment I would like to learn more about nodes...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: