Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:21:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are you most interested in learning about?
How To Fork Bitcoin - 3 (4%)
How To Run A Full-Node - 6 (8%)
How To Timestamp Data Into the Blockchain - 0 (0%)
How To Make Money With Bitcoin - 58 (77.3%)
How To Get Certified In the Bitcoin Industry - 8 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most interested in learning about?  (Read 2364 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

I am interested on how I will be able to make money with btc and currently participating bounty campaign to earn tokens right after the signature bounty campaign. I believe there are many people joining this forum for the same reason on how they can earn profit with bitcoin. Joining btc for me is an opportunity that every one must consider and definitely you need to further understand first if you wish to make and investment.
shetza

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

I want to know how to know that gift campaign projects are not fake. Sometimes being disappointed when you have followed projects turns out to be fake projects.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

I think there are a lot of things I need to learn in crypto, for example, how to secure a wallet, how to find out which campaigns we follow are not fake and how to invest well with bitcoin. It is all a very important unit which I think we must understand and learn more about.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

As far bitcoin concern i personally feel that last year hike in price of  bitcoin attract people more towards this and they just want to get know how they invest in this and what are the things that affect the market  price and how can they earn lot profit by investing in bitcoin. these are the general things most of the people want to know.

yowelfree

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

I would rather learn how To Get Certified In the Bitcoin Industry. If i have full knowledge of bitcoin definitely i will know how to make the money legitimately.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
I am a student in information technology, and I'm interested in Blockchain technology. I'm trying to find out about this platform as it is considered a cornerstone of the future, and now many companies hire programmers who know about Blockchain with very high salaries, so Blockchain is the target of me.

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

the most interesting things I want to learn are how to get certified in the blockchain industry and also how to become an expert and advisor in crypto. I know that is certainly not very easy. but things like that made me more interested in exploring the blockchain world and one of the reasons why I stayed here

andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

maybe when I first entered this forum I really wanted to learn how to get money with bitcoin because that was the first reason I was here, but now I want to learn about the method of analyzing the crypto currency market to find the right time to sell tokens
goldengold5

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

As for me, i really want to discover some difficult think but can help me make money. I will try my best to learn about it.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

Definitely everyone wants to make money in Bitcoin which I know more and more investors are coming in and more individuals and the community at large are coming in to make money. Bitcoin is the way forward.
Maysummer

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

I was interested to learned about in trading i was eager learn about on trading how trade, timing in trade and how to trade to can earn big  
Me too. I am also fond of trading. Could you share me some useful in your trading experience?
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

As for me , I choose '' How to make money with bitcoin '' because my main purpose comes to this cryptocurrency is just make money , but when I participate in the market , I have learned a lot of useful knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology , thanks to that , I have make a pretty good income for my family .
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

For me, i am interested in trading as well as the blockchain technology. And i want to learn more on how to gain money without being scam.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

Learning how exactly smart contracts and decentralized applications work would be greate at these times. I follow cryptocurrency news and updates around the world but there are so many misleading information.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

Frankly, I would like to know how to get a certificate in the bitcoin industry because I want to get it

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

I am interesting how to make money from bitcoin. Many people trade in short time and some are long term investor. I dont have good trading skill and i think long term is my choice because its more relax for me
Maysummer

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

I believe that most of us joining in this world because they want to make money with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Learning about how to make money with it is the major concern of them over time.
samescrew235

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:23:02 AM

I think it's a given that people want to make money out of bitcoin. I think that's what got us interested in the first place, correct?
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

Actually crypto is broad and widespread of technology in learning and in this community we can cultivate more knowledge in order to horizon our knowledge about crypto technology system,otherwise in my own i want more to develope my way of trading investment  and to know more ideas on how to become successfull  entrepreneurs.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

I choose on how to make money from bitcoin because whether we like it or not we all are here in order to earn. No matter what others would say all of us here are aiming to earn bitcoin only we wanted to earn on a legit way. There are many ways on how to earn bitcoins and we have different strategy also in working for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: