Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are you most interested in learning about?
How To Fork Bitcoin - 3 (4%)
How To Run A Full-Node - 6 (8%)
How To Timestamp Data Into the Blockchain - 0 (0%)
How To Make Money With Bitcoin - 58 (77.3%)
How To Get Certified In the Bitcoin Industry - 8 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most interested in learning about?  (Read 2364 times)
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

I came to this area in order to make money with the help of cryptocurrency. I'm already good at it, but I realized that knowledge needs to be constantly improved if I really want to learn how to competently increase their profits. Therefore, I am in constant search of information about earnings in bitcoin.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

Like most guys here, I chose "earning with bitcoin". I believe in it both as a currency and as an investment. Therefore, I try to constantly improve my knowledge about bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in General and try to find as much information about it as possible, including on this forum.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JackyChu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
I believe that our target in crypto world is making money with it. we always try to make a profit with our investment.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

I have chosen the choice with how we can make money with bitcoin. Indeed, as far as Uni I have understood several ways such as bounty, ranking, and investment. well my question is is there still another way besides the things I mentioned?

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

I'm not really a techie guy and my profession is really far from the cryptocurrency industry and the likes but as an investor after wandering around in this industry i'm now more interested to learn about running a full node by myself but it might be risky for me since first i need to invest a big amount in order to create a node, second i don't have any background in setting up VPS/Ubuntu, etc. I tried to create a node for myself by following the instruction on the project on where I invest in however... I failed.

We are both! In terms of field, I have far course in cryptocurrency. I tried to learn cryptocurrency because I want to have money. That is only the reason why I am pursuing my self to learn cryptocurrency but onwards, I see how cryptocurrency will change my future and life. As of now, I am interested to learn more because I want to be an advisor soon.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

Most interested me in learning about bitcoin is on how to gain bitcoin in a small amount of profit. Also i want to specialized on what will be a good trading to profit a bitcoin.
Me too also I want to learn on how to gain my bitcoin to get higher profit that's why I continues researching and read some articles of bitcoin because of this it gives me some knowledge in cryptocurrency, hopefully that one day I am good trading in bitcoin and gain high profits.
M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

I came to the cryptocurrency market with the question of how to make more money with the help of bitcoins and today I am still worried about this issue. The market is very volatile and, for example, our past knowledge about making money on cryptocurrency is no longer relevant today.
Kesari

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

As for me, the most interesting thing is safety. Many downtrends happen due to "safety issues." Although most of these "safety issues" are nothing but manipulations, the question of safety is still very hot.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

if I myself learned the most about understanding the crypto world so that I could know it so that later I could work in the crypto world well like investment, trade and others too, because it was very important to improve my economy and financial

Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
I am interested on learning about how to manage our own bitcoin , then how to control yourself on selling when the price is falling. As an investor I need to have enough knowledge in this kind of thing. I need to make decision wisely and I can only make that if I know some strategies about bitcoin.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

I like to say that i love to make crypto money and then use that to excel in the crypto world i like to have much coins of the future use and i want to invest more and more because being a business student i want to be in the crypto for trade and for long term investment and now many ICO are in use so i want to start and manage my own ICO for new coins and many projects now accepted different coins for investment in their respective coin.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

As long as I join this forum, I prefer to find ways to make money with bitcoin, because it is my search to meet my needs, and that is also my daily job for my needs.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I think the most popular option is "How To Make Money With Bitcoin". Many have heard about the new rich who got rich with Bitcoin and also want it. In addition, there are people who love hype and follow the trend.

RoziMasala

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

I would be interested in learning trading as it is most profitable.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

To be honest, I am willing to learn about exploring Bitcoin and blockchain technology in a way that it can be used in other sectors too. The fundamental benefit of using a decentralized system is the ability to utilise the power of every component associated with it. This could be the milestone if we could implement it to reduce time and cost associated with the processes in multiple sectors. To pinpoint any single topic in the above-mentioned poll, I would go with forking Bitcoin as it is aligned and identical to above-mentioned desire.
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

The topic of cryptocurrencies is very interesting and multifaceted. First of all, the majority wants to earn as much money as possible. This still holds the market. If there were no large, medium and small players, the market would have failed long ago. Fortunately there are people who want to develop this market and bring it to the masses. The main thing is to keep this balance. Over time, everything will settle down and we will see those who could survive in this difficult market.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Like most I am interested in how to make money from bitcoin which can be a selfish aim when considering the bitcoins future because trading bitcoin like any other investment asset will never help bitcoin to adapt in to businesses and expand in the financial world but at the end any investor or a trader expectancy is to gain benefits and earn money si I am interested about learning how to earn by using bitcoin in the market or any other way

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

I am a student in information technology, and I'm interested in Blockchain technology. I'm trying to find out about this platform as it is considered a cornerstone of the future, and now many companies hire programmers who know about Blockchain with very high salaries, so Blockchain is the target of me.
Many see bitcoin only as income.A small part of this forum still believes in bitcoin and in addition to income, they study the principles of new technologies and bitcoin itself.As you know, the minority controls the majority.Those who have now started to study the blockchain technology will always be ahead of those who see only profit in bitcoin.I also want to start a deep study of blockchain technology in the near future.I am sure over time, experts in this technology will be in the top 10 most promising professions.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

I wanted  to learn and know the science or technology behind bitcoin. That is how bitcoin was created, what happens when a transaction is executed, and what makes each wallet address unique. Those were the things I troubled myself with in my early days in the crypto community. I am content with what I know now even though I don’t know much.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:18:09 PM

I think I am most interested in how to make profits from Bitcoin through a legitimate and sustainable means. I've narrowed it down to trading and investing. Trading and investing alrrquires capital. But starting small and growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: