Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:56:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are you most interested in learning about?
How To Fork Bitcoin - 3 (4%)
How To Run A Full-Node - 6 (8%)
How To Timestamp Data Into the Blockchain - 0 (0%)
How To Make Money With Bitcoin - 58 (77.3%)
How To Get Certified In the Bitcoin Industry - 8 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most interested in learning about?  (Read 2364 times)
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

For a person who has made crypto his main job, I, of course, are interested in earning with the help of bitcoin. I have been investing small amounts in it for a long time and I hope to secure a decent old age for myself.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

I want to learn how to get money with bitcoin. especially I want to learn trade and mine. now, I am looking for various sources of knowledge about bitcoin trading and still haven't found the best method. and currently, there is no training in bitcoin trading or mining. so it's very difficult to find a mentor.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:29:28 AM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

The most interesting about cryptocurrency i like to learn is about mining. Mining cryptocurrency was profitable in late 2017.
But i think it was profitable because the price was rising very high at that time.
For now, mining seems like not too profiting for miners anymore because they cannot cover the electricity bill.

sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

For a person who has made crypto his main job, I, of course, are interested in earning with the help of bitcoin. I have been investing small amounts in it for a long time and I hope to secure a decent old age for myself.

As an individual investor in this crypto, I am eager to learn more methods about currencies on which I can differ each strategies. Somehow, I feel more interesting about bitcoin which shows potential and relevant feedbacks by many. And I keep resembling this asset, even for long term.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Bitcoin is most demanding coin in the world and everybody want to know about the full detail of the bitcoin. Why people are choosing the bitcoin as payment way. Bitcoin is very fast growing currency in the world and can give the huge profit to every one in the future. that's why people are interesting to learn about the crypto and bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

I think that i m interested in learning everything about btc as it is the coin with the great potential. it is our future and i will be able to earn more if i know much about btc.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

My vote was irrelevant because others has voted in favor of earning on bitcoins. They are not even interested on how bitcoin works and other technicalities. Anyway, the system has became that kind of design where people are are usually being motivated because of money. And for that reason they are not interested to know somethings more than earning with bitcoins.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

I don't exactly get what you are trying to pointing out dude. But on my understanding about this topic was that if your here in this forum site, I think we must know first about the theory of blockchain, bitcoin and crypto currency. Because with this matter if we learn and discover how potential they are for sure in the end we could have a chance to earn here in the future or we could also be wreck if we take action in a wrong manners or if we become neglectful.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

Iam interested in learning the full potential of valuable cryptocurrencies,and the effect it would impose in the world in years to come.Sometimes, I keep on learning how to act contrary to what many think about bitcoin especially whenever people are panick selling.
In response to that,I have determine not sell even when my friends are selling, pointing that bitcoin will hit $2500 before it moves up.This gradual learning has motivated me to have faith and as well stand firm in turbulent situation.However,I also understand that what may work for Me may not work for another person.
On the hand,I learnt that if my aim is to sell whenever there is panick on the market ,it means I don't have any purpose of investing in the first place. As a result ,I realize that when purpose is not found,abuse is inevitable, meaning when a trader has no focus,the trader has 80% chances of missing opportunities.In a bid to learn more,I went ahead and researched about those that made it huge in the last bull run that took place in December, 2018,I discovered that some of them bought coins and store the coins in their wallet for years.They don't care if the price goes up or down.Some of them use yearly chart to check if the value of their coins have increased or not.Now,i don't feel sad whenever the price of cryptos are going down because i know that if the coins i bought are valuable in years to come,i will make huge profit from it.To be honest,this is what iam doing right now,and iam comfortable with it.
avarnet

Activity: 896

Enterapp

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

of course for myself I prefer to learn about the crypto world more deeply and use it too, because by adding knowledge about the crypto world it is better to run it so that we can all succeed to do it, so what I want most is that

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

Just to buttress my point, the bitcoin itself is generally limited in its current use and purpose as most people see it as just a means of exchange and making money; primarily. I will love to learn more on this and explore all its different options fully. With this attained, I can then get ready for the next stage of the bitcoin adaption and all the possible mutations it will offer in the cryptocurrency world.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

Lets be honest. We want to learn how to earn Bitcoin. There are those who earn Bitcoins by accepting Bitcoins as payment for their services or being paid in Bitcoin for the items they sell online. If you don't have any of those you will most likely dive into trading but trading is not really for everyone. You need to learn how to read charts and those candles.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

about how MasterNodes works and also the Smart Contract from Ethereum, when investment through ICO is no longer good, I look at MasterNodes which has several advantages
and also I want to learn about the Smart Contract from the popular Ethereum, even though in fact Seakarang Ethereum seems to be decreasing in popularity, but this is an opportunity to do trial and error, because the price is cheap
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

I am very most interested in trading with coins , I want to learn more techniques on how to trade coins in order to gain and not to lose capital, I know that there are many ways in trading technique ,the proper time to trade ,so all of this are my interest as of now in cryptocurrency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
cryptobulls.exchange

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

There are many topics that can be covered but one of the interesting topic one can learn is about the whole working mechanism of cryptocurrencies.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

Everybody has to make living somehow so I would like to learn how to make money with bitcoin and maybe after that how to get certified in the bitcoin industry  Smiley
sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

I would like to know how to get certified and make money with bitcoins. Perhaps I could turn this knowledge into my profession.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

The most interesting about cryptocurrency i like to learn is about mining. Mining cryptocurrency was profitable in late 2017.
But i think it was profitable because the price was rising very high at that time.
For now, mining seems like not too profiting for miners anymore because they cannot cover the electricity bill.

Mining is not as profitable as before. I want to learn more about the tips that can help to become a successful trader. Additionally, I will be happy if I get more information about new altcoins that appeared this year.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

In the field of crypto-currencies, it was the desire to earn that led me. Therefore, I spend all my energy and resources to achieve good results in this direction and constantly increase my income.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

I am interested in everything related to the strategies of earning on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It is very interesting and, most importantly, quite profitable. And I do everything to increase my earnings and cryptocurrency Deposit.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: