Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever exist in currency notes?  (Read 19799 times)
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:54:59 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency of it own, it is decentralized , making currency note of bitcoin will  make it to look like other  note currencies and it will affect the value of bitcoin in the market, and it will be control.
In my opinion I don't think the note will ever come in existence, the ATM is already OK.

Obviously bitcoin is decentralized in nature if it comes in currency note then the value of btc will fall and some authority or centralized control will take place to print the currency and maintain it. Bitcoin is built to be used as virtual currency in order to avoid theft, fraud in the society. BTC transaction is secure and it is difficult to hack that is why bitcoin came into existence.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:10:52 PM

it seems not for the world of paper currency but for digital money, because bitcoin is very popular among the internet as a substitute for paper money if you make purchases or payments in the online world
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:15:49 PM

It might interest you to note that the bitcoin policy has been accepted and implemented by some banks. Not long ago, I read a post on this platform which stressed on the facts that there are bitcoin ATMs in some parts of the Europe and United States.

The question is " how will these ATMs  operate?" Will customers withdraw money in the form of Bitcoin notes or fiat??? Please share your views on this topic. I need clarifications.
At Bitcoin ATM points you can buy or sell it. You can buy it with hard cards of approved regional banks or international debit cards. After you have completed the purchase process, you can enter the Bitcoin address to transfer it to your wallet on all Bitcoin-accepting platforms.

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:09:40 PM

I think there is no possibilities tgat bitcoin will exist in currency notes. We don't need bitcoin to become a currency notes because there is fiat currency. And bitcoin is better to use online.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:59:46 PM

Bitcoin will be exist at the future if many people and investor keep investment their money at bitcoin, where many people keep investment will have greatest chance to get profit with bitcoin or altcoin.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:26:03 PM

I think there is no possibilities tgat bitcoin will exist in currency notes. We don't need bitcoin to become a currency notes because there is fiat currency. And bitcoin is better to use online.
Why do you need to ask though we all know that BITCOIN is now a form of currency and were accepted by some of the trusted banks internationally? Digital currency in fin-tech and the blockchain is something we must rely on the future. Having this project and making it up there is a must, as well. So believe and be passionate about it. Let's do hope that time to time Bitcoin will become legitimately and just like fiat currency.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:45:19 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 11:27:07 AM by Ridwan Fauzi

it seems not for the world of paper currency but for digital money, because bitcoin is very popular among the internet as a substitute for paper money if you make purchases or payments in the online world
Exactly, it's hard to happen to make everyone believe that bitcoin is simpler than money fiat. Until now everyone only believes that bitcoin cannot be used in real life and is used by everyone in all transactions.

However, that was only an initial prediction. There are still many predictions that we can convince, remember when barter was replaced by money, I am sure at that time the barter system was a difficult thing to change because they still thought barter was a strong transaction system.

But gradually as time goes by they think there are many things that are disadvantaged when using a barter system, and money came and everyone is proud of it. And now, bitcoin came up with a solution that could be carefully considered and seeing money fiat is a transaction tool that has many disadvantages.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:41:01 PM

yes you are right, it's just a note so it doesn't really matter. the most important thing here is that bitcoin will always be there at any time and hopefully the price is high again, that's all that is expected here.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:26:30 AM

of course, on the condition of course the government in each country legalizes and formalizes the crypto currency as the applicable currency, of course the currency will get a note in the applicable currency
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:13:39 AM

Bitcoin is created as a virtual currency and it is going to stay this way. People use the ATMs to buy Bitcoin using fiat. If you like to own the “hardcopy” of Bitcoin, there are Bitcoin physical coin in the marketplace.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:56:11 AM

Bitcoin is created as a virtual currency and it is going to stay this way. People use the ATMs to buy Bitcoin using fiat. If you like to own the “hardcopy” of Bitcoin, there are Bitcoin physical coin in the marketplace.

Bitcoin is created as a virtual currency and it is going to stay this way.

We will never know in the future maybe theyl create physical version for an ease of acces  but so far ive seen some physical cryptos on the digital goods section of this forum  . some even have a value because its embeded with private keys  .

People use the ATMs to buy Bitcoin using fiat

i thought atms were only built for withdrawing cash  and not for buying ?  But ive seen a kind of machine were you can cash in a crypto and that wasnt called an atm . its called kiosk  .
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:19:09 AM

It might interest you to note that the bitcoin policy has been accepted and implemented by some banks. Not long ago, I read a post on this platform which stressed on the facts that there are bitcoin ATMs in some parts of the Europe and United States.

The question is " how will these ATMs  operate?" Will customers withdraw money in the form of Bitcoin notes or fiat??? Please share your views on this topic. I need clarifications.
If bitcoins will print in banknotes then they lose their meaning.
Bitcoin and remains a digital currency, despite the fact that operations with it can be carried out using an ATM.
In the ATM there is an opportunity to replenish your bitcoin wallet. You simply pay by fiat (or make a transfer in fiat currency) at the current rate (offered by an ATM) and you are credited with bitcoins in your wallet. If you don't have a bitcoin wallet, then an some of ATM will offer you to generate it.
Some ATM models may require you to upload any personal data, scans of documents or photos, and even fingerprints. All this depends on the laws that are installed at the location of the  ATM.
So as you can see there is no need to issue paper bitcoins to you  Cheesy.
If you are interested in how using Bitcoin you can get a salary or pay for goods and services, then there are special services for this (can be found on the Internet).
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:32:09 AM

With the way bitcoin keeps falling and remains unstable i doubt if it will achieve that

There is no way of printing the Bitcoin to the currency note will not be happen right now but thinking about using Bitcoin AC and normal currency is a good idea but technically virtual currency will be the most powerful and easiest way of transaction also so printing blockchain currency will not be useful much more much more than using them online
The existence of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is part of technological development. one day paper money will be replaced by a digital
currency, so it's impossible for Bitcoin to walk backwards by making a paper version, online currency is much better
bitfocus

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:24:50 AM

issuing Banknotes is just against Bitcoin Whitepaper - you can read it on bitcoin.org.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:38:45 AM

The existence of ATMs in several countries is only to overcome the problem of difficulties in transactions because when making a transaction not everyone receives payment in the form of bitcoin so that this ATM is very necessary to convert bitcoin into money.
cryptjh

Merit: 187

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:25:35 PM

In May 2018 a Singapore company made and disrupted 10,000 Bitcoin smart banknotes. With a value of 0.01 and 0.05 Bitcoin  each. I have never hear about anybody using them, but the company are suppose to back each note up with real Bitcoin and you can always check if the note you have are valid with a Phone app.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-smart-banknotes/
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:57:02 PM

Bitcoin ATMs are very different from ATM banking that we all know, because what I know is that bitcoin ATMs used to buy bitcoin are not attractive for bitcoin in the form of fiat money, and bitcoin ATMs that I know are not issued by banks and have nothing to do with banks. Bitcoin has indeed been recorded as a currency, because bitcoin is a crypto currency that is trusted by many people and has been recognized throughout the world, but only used for certain transactions that can indeed use bitcoin because there are still many countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:56:16 PM

The existence of ATMs in several countries is only to overcome the problem of difficulties in transactions because when making a transaction not everyone receives payment in the form of bitcoin so that this ATM is very necessary to convert bitcoin into money.
I also think they have bitcoin atm because their government are open on blockchain system so that corruption rate will decrease. The use of bitcoin is very efficient and not new when people are into it, just so happen that there are lots of scammed where bitcoin becomes the bait and lots of people also are against to it.
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:06:14 PM

I don't think so, why we would go backwards with paper notes?

just look at China, they are the most cashless society on the planet and they don't need paper notes for over 80% of daily transactions

it's not only environment friendly, but more safe and less thief possibility

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:14:06 PM

Paper note does not stand for cryprocurrency and bitcoin. It is digital and within a blockchain,so all the transactions are enclosed. Though we have a paper wallet it will be dormant until the private key is used online. It might be a dream but this dream cant come through with blockchain and cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████