Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hype projects are hitting exchanges!  (Read 131 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

Hey guys, nowadays a lot of projects start to list on exchanges. For example: Fantom, Nex, Nos. Do you think if it is a signal that soon crypto market is going to grow rapidly?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

To be able to see the beautiful days of the market, of course, such moves need to be. However, we cannot say that the market situation will improve in a short time due to these factors. I wish it were.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DaPaaShunting

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

It is a good thing once they are listed on exchanges. It gives a token utility and attracts investors.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

Hey guys, nowadays a lot of projects start to list on exchanges. For example: Fantom, Nex, Nos. Do you think if it is a signal that soon crypto market is going to grow rapidly?
I think it's not a signal for the Crypto market because almost every week I find tweets/news about shitcoins that have been added to the exchange and it doesn't affect the crypto market as a whole

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:56:15 AM

Now there are already many different positive signals, but unfortunately the market can not become bullish. But I think the market should soon recover.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

I don't think it has any correliation about new tokens listing and crypto market will grow again.

Even i am not sure this tokens will perform well on the exchanges.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

I have seen some good but very undervalued coin listed on exchanges pump really hard. Even in a bear market, it may difficult for any coin to get listed and maintain a reasonable value, but some good ones still pull through but will perform better in favorable market situation.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

Exchanges also suffers from lower volumes of trading, so increase it they have to add new coins to raise popularity of their exchange. Hope exchanges will be not so greedy and reduce the cost of listing for new coins ( especially binance:) ).

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

I don't think it has any correliation about new tokens listing and crypto market will grow again.

Even i am not sure this tokens will perform well on the exchanges.

Exactly. The true positive effect would come if these hype projects had real working product and a way to generate demand for its coins except for speculation. It is one of the most significant signals - successful coins generate demand by their products or service, not only by creating hype and attracting speculators.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Yes, it is. But there are many other signs.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

Every project needs a little hype to get listed
But that does not mean it would survive a price drop

What matters is every token will end up been listed on an exchange site and it does not overall mean the crypto space is improved
Take note please
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

Projects getting listed on exchanges is hardly a signal of cryptocurrency market going rapidly. Pardon me but are these projects you mentioned ICO funded? If they are, then it is just right for them to get listed as it is also their duty for their investors.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

It's a norm that projects hitting exchanges as long as they raised enough money to pay for the listing. They can choose exchanges they want, either popular or less popular. Projects that raised less money usually choose the less popular exchanges.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

not necessarily, unless they do bring big changes in the market. moreover, the three of them were just new coins, clearly the three did not bring influence in crypto
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

You have made a list of coins that you mentioned, if you check the project of each ICO regarding the design and design of the idea

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: