Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn a cryptocurrency now?  (Read 986 times)
Morphing (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Considering the situation on the cryptocurrency market in the current year, making profits from cryptocurrency assets is becoming more and more difficult.
Traditional venture capital investments in promising coins, as well as ICO (not to mention the earnings on the Bounty) bring less and less result. Practically all the market participants lost their portfolios extremely significantly, and this apparently is not the limit. Many are already beginning to panic very much and completely lose faith in this direction.
Personally, as an active participant in this market, I also have quite serious losses of investment capital in cryptocurrency. After analyzing and observing the situation, I came to the conclusion that we will not see market growth for quite a long time (but I hope that I am mistaken and the market will unfold earlier).

But despite this whole situation, I certainly want to still have a profit in the form of cryptocurrency, since the prices of cryptocurrency assets are now very, very "sweet." But since all the Altcoins are flying down much faster than Bitcoin itself for investments in ICO and Altcoins, I have now allocated a very small part of my assets and just keep them until better times.

And at the moment the following tools are more suitable for making money on cryptocurrency (in my opinion):
1. trading, especially using leverage. Having tested several exchanges, I chose the www.bitmex.com exchange, because it has a very simple and intuitive interface, and it also allows you to earn bitcoins both on asset growth and on their decline (due to the fact that the trade is not conducted by the asset itself). , and a contract for it). Here you can very easily and effectively increase the number of your bitcoins.
2. MLM projects related to cryptocurrency. Here I am not talking about projects where trust management of your assets is carried out (although they can also be used, although it is more risky), here we mean real network companies (having a quality product that you can use). At the same time, the company rewards you for promoting this very product with the help of cryptocurrency (most often Bitcoin).
3. Earnings at the Bounty. Unlike the first two points (where you are earning bitcoins at the current time), here you are earning a cryptocurrency of new projects (which can later grow significantly), but only for long-term.

For myself, I chose such methods of cryptocurrency earnings in the current state of the market. How do you earn cryptocurrency now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

1. trading, especially using leverage. Having tested several exchanges, I chose the www.bitmex.com exchange, because it has a very simple and intuitive interface, and it also allows you to earn bitcoins both on asset growth and on their decline (due to the fact that the trade is not conducted by the asset itself). , and a contract for it). Here you can very easily and effectively increase the number of your bitcoins.
You have talked sweet about trading using leverage you haven't mentioned the ugly part about it thou... Yes you can easily and effectively increase the number of your bitcoins... But you can also easily and effectively LOOSE your bitcoins
In otherwards, where there is a possibility of High returns, there is a possibility of high losses. It's a 50-50 situation, not a guarantee.

That said at the moment i do day trading but not using Leverages and am trying to buy as much coins with pontential as possible because i know, 2 to 5 years from now, the market will have shown a bullish trend so many times, i will cash out when it's green.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

To make a profit from cryptocurrency is very difficult now. I am now very afraid that BCH will disappear, and Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV will fall in price greatly. This will have a negative impact on the market.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

I earn cryptocurrency mainly from bounty hunting at the moment. I do day trading from time to time also but not that much since I don't have enough time to monitor the market. I also earn by doing some crypto-related jobs, they are not bounties but something like online tasks that pays in crypto immediately after the task is done. 
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

earning cryptocurrencies is not the same as earning profit from cryptocurrencies and i think you are talking about the later.

in that case you should know that this year has been one of the most profitable years in the history of altcoins. for example if you look at some altcoins you can see they have dropped as much as 90% and that is a huge pr of it if you know how to short them. for example instead of bag holding you could have shorted a coin like ETH which got dumped from $1500 to $200 and make a fortune!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

Well I really find it easy to earn crypto currency right now because there are many ways to earn it right now and one way is by participating in a signature campaign which usually has a 20% stake allocation and there's a bigger chance that you can received a huge amount of crypto currency.
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

i did not earn anythink but i learn a lot of thing about cyrpto and new technologies in this period but it is very expensive knowlegde for me Smiley but i joined the one bounty campaign and i earn 20usd Smiley

Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

I get from giving a prize, so mengumupulkan a little less select other coins that are more profitable sometimes also invest just see the red market is difficult to get profits

Morphing (OP)

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

You have talked sweet about trading using leverage you haven't mentioned the ugly part about it thou... Yes you can easily and effectively increase the number of your bitcoins... But you can also easily and effectively LOOSE your bitcoins
In otherwards, where there is a possibility of High returns, there is a possibility of high losses. It's a 50-50 situation, not a guarantee.

That said at the moment i do day trading but not using Leverages and am trying to buy as much coins with pontential as possible because i know, 2 to 5 years from now, the market will have shown a bullish trend so many times, i will cash out when it's green.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Trading is a very risky type of earnings. You need to be extremely careful with him, the main thing is to learn gradually and on small amounts. But at the same time, trading is just one of the tools, and using it or not is everyone’s business.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

I personally am not good at trading and some are trapped and suffer losses, now I am more focused on being a holder, working in bounty and sometimes investing in ico. All the income from the bounty and profit from ico, then I will swap it into bitcoin and also a little into my favorite altcoin.

clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

I am not a trader/ investor to earn cryptocurrency or money, but I use bitcointalk forum to learn and earn as well. I am a bounty hunter and airdopper and I used them to earn crypto.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

the only method that i like is trading. others don't seem like sane methods of earning money to me specially bounty and MLM!

trading requires experience and it is hard to do but it is not hard to gain that experience and when you do that you can eventually become an expert who makes a good amount of profit consistently which is why i always like that.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

There is a variety of methods of how to earn crypto. The first opportunity is to do trading, you need a lot of time and savings to start trading. The other opportunity is to take part in bounty programmes, where you can collect tokens, even before they will be on exchanges.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

why do you recommend Bitmex. instead of being the busiest market, Binance, I have never entered Bitmex. but that can be tried, is it better than Binance.
entebah

Activity: 1544
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

I am currently getting Cryptocurrency only from the Bounty campaign that I participated in since 2017, although the results I get are only a few from the Bounty campaign but I still feel grateful for getting some Coin Crypto. And until now there has been accumulated some Bitcoin from my results working as a Bounty. But it cannot be denied that for this year it is very difficult to get a good Bounty gift.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

I don't trust any MLM company right now.

I've been a victim of an MLM scam before and that's why I don't trust any of them. They have the same schemes though they'll sell you a product, they'll give you an incentive through having a referral which will buy the product. This is force selling IMO and I don't like the style of their strategy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

My only way to do cryptocurrency is to participate in generosity projects. I usually sell one coin and buy another by trading on exchanges.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Really? You're saying that MLM and bounties are the best ways to turn a profit with cryptocurrency?
Complete and utter bullshit IMO.

There are way more people who are just earning pennies with bounties, than there are people who actually make a decent amount of money with it.
If you want to earn crypto, maybe work for it by providing a service. That's the easiest way to actually earn some decent money.

A year ago, I dived into Steemit, writing articles every day and I was earning pennies too back then.
Slowly but surely, I got more into the community aspect and started to gain a following there, finally making more than pennies per post.

Nowadays, I can post just about whatever I want on there and I'll get around $5.00 for it. I've been doing that for a year, so do the math...
Then add some paid articles, earnings from curation rewards and Steem Monsters card sales, which makes it around 30 dollars worth of Steem earned daily.

Just saying that there are far better ways to earn money than MLM and bounties.

elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

Yes, you are right at the moment is very difficult to make a profit from cryptocurrency, even the bounty companies began to bring just a penny!
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

I was still hoping for bounty hunters and trade, but both of them had vanished after seeing the market deteriorate very long. I don't know, what I am thinking now, but I will still study Crypto deeper if crypto is truly the future of humans in the future

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: