Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn a cryptocurrency now?  (Read 986 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

Perhaps I would also be disappointed in crypto, if I did not see the results of my work. When I got my first good profit, I realized that it works and the belief in crypto in me is very strengthened. Even now, when the market goes down, I still believe in it and will wait for the growth. I earn crypto by participating in bounty companies.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

With the bear market continuing to occur in 2018 with the current cryptocurrency market, the best way to make a profit with cryptos is to engage in bounty instead of trading. Hold and participate in the bounty ICO projects will be the basis for you to earn high profits in 2019 when the cryptocurrency market recover.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

An useless thread with full of word and stupid thing. I think you created this thread to legalize your merit only Smiley). You don't know what you have to write or share to get merit so this is the only way for you to get 1 Merit to come back Jr. Member rank Smiley). I just take a look and see that TimeTeller sent only 1 Merit to tons of Newbie accounts to help them come back to Jr. Member rank Smiley). Don't tell me you're using your alt to do that. LOL

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

In this market always earns the one who have the highest quality information. Anyone who knows how to choose really good projects. Many people think that they will earn a lot if they invest in coins like ETH or BTC. Perhaps someone will be able to earn on these coins quite a lot, but those people who have invested in projects with small market capitalization, such as the Etheera project ( ETA ), for example, - will receive the greatest amount of income. This project, the main idea of ​​which is to create an application for everyday use by any realtor all over the world, the project has a very active team and amazing potential investment attractiveness for investors. At the moment, the project has an almost finished real product. Many have not heard anything about him, but this is not surprising - projects that are really capable of bringing a consistently high income in comparison with known currencies - they are little spoken of. Thus, if you are a victim of bitcoin agitation and you are not able to correctly determine the investment direction for yourself - pay attention to projects with a small capitalization, such as the one I mentioned. And it will be for you a better solution than anything else.
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

You can also consider developing some skills that you can use in the cryptos, such as programming, translation or video editing, many ICOs are looking for people with skills in these and many more areas, as it is a growing market there are many serious job opportunities here.
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

I look for a good crypto project that has an airdrop/bounty program to participate. It keeps one busy since the market is boring now. I am also thinking of numerous ways of passive income through staking/masternode. Can anyone recommend a good POS/masternode coin?
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

Considering the situation on the cryptocurrency market in the current year, making profits from cryptocurrency assets is becoming more and more difficult.
Traditional venture capital investments in promising coins, as well as ICO (not to mention the earnings on the Bounty) bring less and less result. Practically all the market participants lost their portfolios extremely significantly, and this apparently is not the limit. Many are already beginning to panic very much and completely lose faith in this direction.
Personally, as an active participant in this market, I also have quite serious losses of investment capital in cryptocurrency. After analyzing and observing the situation, I came to the conclusion that we will not see market growth for quite a long time (but I hope that I am mistaken and the market will unfold earlier).

But despite this whole situation, I certainly want to still have a profit in the form of cryptocurrency, since the prices of cryptocurrency assets are now very, very "sweet." But since all the Altcoins are flying down much faster than Bitcoin itself for investments in ICO and Altcoins, I have now allocated a very small part of my assets and just keep them until better times.

And at the moment the following tools are more suitable for making money on cryptocurrency (in my opinion):
1. trading, especially using leverage. Having tested several exchanges, I chose the www.bitmex.com exchange, because it has a very simple and intuitive interface, and it also allows you to earn bitcoins both on asset growth and on their decline (due to the fact that the trade is not conducted by the asset itself). , and a contract for it). Here you can very easily and effectively increase the number of your bitcoins.
2. MLM projects related to cryptocurrency. Here I am not talking about projects where trust management of your assets is carried out (although they can also be used, although it is more risky), here we mean real network companies (having a quality product that you can use). At the same time, the company rewards you for promoting this very product with the help of cryptocurrency (most often Bitcoin).
3. Earnings at the Bounty. Unlike the first two points (where you are earning bitcoins at the current time), here you are earning a cryptocurrency of new projects (which can later grow significantly), but only for long-term.

For myself, I chose such methods of cryptocurrency earnings in the current state of the market. How do you earn cryptocurrency now?
At this moment, earning cryptos through ICO projects would be more advisable thsn to invest and to just lose profit eventually due to the negative market situation. Although market listing are mostly delayed on ICO projects but still, participants would be able to possess their token rewards. Once recovery occur, huge profit will be earned from the token holdings at this moment.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

Veri great reviews. I myself pay attention on joining the bounty and doing trading for this time. I also really aim to make and earn more and more coins right now by participating in the bounty. It is done in order to hold some good and promising coins in the future. I believe it will be great in the future. For trading, I'm still learning and it makes me desired to make more and more profits and knowledge and experience in trading.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

i think trading is the best way to earn cryptocurrencies, and personally my biggest earning in crypto is from trading
if we know how is the right way to predict the market, so not only profit target but how to cut losses when the market is going down  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

Making a profit with cryptocurrency at the present time is a difficult thing because the investment is very risky. So the current time if you invest then you should hold and patiently wait until the rate of recovery in 2019.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████