Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn a cryptocurrency now?  (Read 986 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

I recommend the people here to join the bounty campaign since I am joined in one of the campaign, I know that it is profitable and reliable. And the good thing about it is that, you don't need too much time in order to manage posting. Lastly, you will also learn so many things.
Well, joining bounty campaign is not a bad plan, considering the fact that you will have the chance to at least use some of your skills to gain something from the market in the long run, without at least having to put your complete funds into it.

Market is here with great opportunities, for those who wish to want to at least take advantage of those opportunities, so in a way; you really want to be sure that you are in it now and having all the patience it takes to at least gain a lot from the market in the future. Patience is all just it takes in most cases and when you know the potential of what you are holding.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

I recommend the people here to join the bounty campaign since I am joined in one of the campaign, I know that it is profitable and reliable. And the good thing about it is that, you don't need too much time in order to manage posting. Lastly, you will also learn so many things.
Well, joining bounty campaign is not a bad plan, considering the fact that you will have the chance to at least use some of your skills to gain something from the market in the long run, without at least having to put your complete funds into it.

Market is here with great opportunities, for those who wish to want to at least take advantage of those opportunities, so in a way; you really want to be sure that you are in it now and having all the patience it takes to at least gain a lot from the market in the future. Patience is all just it takes in most cases and when you know the potential of what you are holding.
I get a lot of Cryptocurrency of the investment. a growing number of investments I do more and more benefits I get from Cryptocurrency that gives me a lot of progress in the economy which made me more confident with Cryptocurrency future. I continue to use my investment as the mainstay.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:22:50 AM

It getting difficult to earn cryptocurrencies during this time of extended bearish market becausemany coins like bitcoin and ethereum are still going down. Bounties and airdrops are one of the sources to earn cryptocurrencies and tokens but now it take time before you earn your rewards. Scams and closing bounties are also adding to the misery of those who are looking for some coins to earn in this forum.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:25:13 AM

I am starting doing my regular job for cryptocurency.
If some one need data recovery service pm me i am try to help you

cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:30:09 AM

One of my primary sources is from staking bounty amounts.  It is small from any individual bounty reward, but over time it can add up to a lot.  Particularly when you consider the effects of compounding, it could serve to put you over the top in terms of wealth accumulation.  Remember, FV = PV * [1 + (i * n)], where i is the assumed growth rate, PV is your starting principle, and n is the number of periods of the growth rate.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

earning cryptocurrencies is not the same as earning profit from cryptocurrencies and i think you are talking about the later.

in that case you should know that this year has been one of the most profitable years in the history of altcoins. for example if you look at some altcoins you can see they have dropped as much as 90% and that is a huge pr of it if you know how to short them. for example instead of bag holding you could have shorted a coin like ETH which got dumped from $1500 to $200 and make a fortune!

I'll try to learn how to short crypto in Bitmex. So basically, real traders really make money from the market, whether it goes up or down.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

Your are right except first three months of 2018 trading and taking profit at the  moment is difficult as market is still in down trend, hope in end of this year or starting new year will bring good news for cryto market.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:22:33 AM

With the bear market continuing to occur in 2018 with the current cryptocurrency market, the best way to make a profit with cryptos is to engage in bounty instead of trading. Hold and participate in the bounty ICO projects will be the basis for you to earn high profits in 2019 when the cryptocurrency market recover.
I do not know, over the past six months, participating in the campaigns of the ICO bounty, I have received almost nothing. Companies prolong ICO terms, and those who end up come up with KYC checks and either do not pay tokens, or delay payment time for a long time, and if they pay, their tokens cost several tens of dollars. It remains only to hope that these tokens will rise in price very strongly in the future. Now it is very difficult to earn something in the campaigns of the bounty ICO.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:24:22 AM

There several ways you can actually earn cryptocurrencies, some of them is through investing on their ICOs, Trading, Airdrop and Bounty hunting.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

Even though there are still available many good project that opening an ICO, but i still prefer to purchase a coins from the market. And choosing coins that already proven their existence in the market with a good selling and perhaps some good usage in the market.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

In fact, it is now very difficult to make good money on bounty, because there are very few worthy projects and there are more participants in them!
Possibly the best option for someone to make money without spending money is signature campaigns in bitcointalk. You can join in with your twitter and with your bitcointalk account and even facebook and medium and instagram as well. The last ones are rare but the twitter and specially the forum account is very vital. If you have a twitter with many followers than you can make some money with it, not a constant stream of income but definitely enough to pool it with other stuff.

Also if you have a legendary account or anything decent you can join into a new signature campaign and just keep on writing like you normally would. Signature campaigns are really hard to convince these days, you can write like a sentence for a response and they will disqualify you. You need to write coherent decent stuff otherwise they won't count it. However no matter what it is still almost free money if you love writing on this forum.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

From my point of view, if the market could fall this easily, just within a short period of time, barely a week, it simply translates that it can also rise easily. So i am not looking at too a time before the market can grow. It might grow anytime soon. Although, the fall might not have ended, before it will pick up again.
Then, presently, i am looking at making any investment now, until i notice stability in the market.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

Trading and bounty. but now the price is down so much that I stopped and worked on the bounty but now there is no payment. making many people complain right now. the market was destroyed and did not get bounty payments
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

According to my knowledge, there are two ways to earn in cryptos.
First- Trading, where you need to invest some money initially and after some period of time you start getting returns on your investments.
Second- Bounty campaigns, where you promote new projects by various ways like signature campaign , facebook , twitter , instagram etc. And company remunerate you with tokens. You can trade your tokens and convert into USD
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Margin trading could be very profitable at the moment, because Bitcoin is going deeper and deeper. But it is also a very risky method, that should learned for quite a long period of time, so be careful with margin trading.

matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

Trading is the only viable option in short term out of three you listed! Trading can bring profit regradless of market direction only, if you learn how to trade up or down i.e making profit in positive and negative trends!

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

To altcoins now it is difficult even from the bounty of the companies because the market simply do not, and all companies fail. If anyone enters the market and it is a unit. Bounty hunters are becoming more and scum companies are also becoming more. No one pays the earned tokens waiting for a good trend. So the only way to get free tokens is to wait for bounty payments from green trend companies
Nothing is difficult, all that is required from the market at this point in time is to try as much as possible to be patient with what you are holding. One way or the other, if you can make that an attribute, you really will not bother yourself about what is happening now, but will instead be so keen on seeing how things will develop in the future, because when you know there is great potential in the long run and you focus on that, what you will be bother now is buying the coins at the bottom. If nothing works with patience at all, this would work for you in the long run.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

I participate in bounties and that's all.
I do really want to earn crypto with other methods,but at the moment it is not possible, I must level up my skills
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

I seek profits from trading Investing and bounty, at the market with almost or a red average, it is very difficult to make a profit, but if you look deeper we can use this to be a small profit, investing and ICO bounty in my opinion is not very feasible this year, maybe because of the declining crypto growth.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

Get a real job now as there is no use of investing crypto now. Invest time in learning new business strategies or get a management degree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: