Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mazacoin: don't believe the FUD  (Read 5628 times)
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:20:51 AM

Keep in mind that Payu is single and missing his front teeth.

There's a good chance he's or was a crack pipe smoker.

Do you know how stupid you sound? most 50 % of america wear bridges and have no front teeth..Show me a hockey player with real front teeth

As an American who's only ever met one person without front teeth, I'd like to know where this large population is hiding.

Chances are if they are wearing bridges you would never know it.  Same goes for the 20 million or so Americans that wear dentures.  The 50% number is high for the general population but probably not that high for hockey players.  The numbers also suggest that at age 65 you'll be wearing some sort of false tooth or teeth.  It only takes one small accident to end up looking like "a crack pipe smoker" as Herp would put it.

Why don't we stop with the attacks on individuals?  We're not in high school anymore (or are we?).  Say what you want about the value of the coin but leave the personal attacks out of the thread please.

Yeah, I fully agree. Ad hominem attacks are childish and stupid. Was pointing out to the thread starter that you can use same arguments he used to attack that Sun journalist in the OP, against Payu. Personal attacks that are disgusting by the way.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:54:41 AM

Boxxa is changing his tune on IRC Smiley

boxxa: if the lakota doesn't accept it, we can still work to use it for other nations. but the nations aren't going to come out and say "yes we are going to do this" and risk the federal govt backlash
boxxa: its a slipperly slope and i am glad i dont deal with that element

Now he says other nation might accept it if Lakota doesn't want it. So much for Lakota Sovereign Currency. Rebranding is in order? MapleCoin anyone?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:01:56 AM

Would seem that Boxxa aka AnonPirate is preparing his exit:

boxxa:if the premine moved, you will see a lot of people distance themselves from anythign associated with this project including myself. that foundation and how the tribal trust is built is a key part to acceptance of a major currency

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:06:32 AM

I think the real problem here is that very early on, people started saying something to the effect of that the coin was "the first cryptocurrency that will be the official currency of a sovereign nation."

Regardless of who said this first, or whether the developers actually had any part in these claims, it spread like wildfire.

Then it came out that it is supposedly not supported by the main portion of the Native American tribe which is actually recognized by the US Government, but rather by a "splinter group."

I think this simply did the most damage overall and caused a massive panic sell.
lensgrabber

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:27:45 PM

I think the real problem here is that very early on, people started saying something to the effect of that the coin was "the first cryptocurrency that will be the official currency of a sovereign nation."

Regardless of who said this first, or whether the developers actually had any part in these claims, it spread like wildfire.

Then it came out that it is supposedly not supported by the main portion of the Native American tribe which is actually recognized by the US Government, but rather by a "splinter group."

I think this simply did the most damage overall and caused a massive panic sell.

The first reports I saw were calling it the official currency.  Not any upcoming or soon to be crypto but the "official" at the time.  We all know that wasn't truthful but only after the first few days after the coin's release.  I still cannot believe just how badly this has tanked in such a short time.
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:12:23 AM

Herp still spending 12 hours a day on this forum spreading MZC FUD?? The price has tanked Herp. You can go home now.

Jeeez Herp, do you get paid for this?

Anyway, I only saw your username with "User is currently ignored" so I won't have a clue what you say in reply to this.

Just thought it was funny that you have spent upwards of 100 man hours trolling here.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: