Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoMiningWar  (Read 137 times)
slothlydoesit (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 04:24:40 PM by slothlydoesit

ANNOUNCEMENT
0.5 Eth give away contest now launched!!!
Join us on Discord to find out how to be in with a chance of winning!

Come join our discord channel to learn all about this exciting Dapp!
https://discord.gg/JacY2Jk

Hey Everyone, I just want to take a min to talk about a Dapp I've been playing recently and made a decent return on. Its one of the best games i've found and its really simple to play and earn REAL eth weekly!

https://cryptominingwar.github.io/

This is an idle miner/War game. You can claim your first miner FREE then additional miners only cost GAS. Eth to be won in 2/3 different prize pots! Almost guaranteed to make back what ever money you put and then some nice profit for a bit of effort.

If you have any questions please join us over on the discord channel!
slothlydoesit (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

Just found a Youtube walk through for the game also!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJsTW53Z44o&feature=youtu.be
Not_A_Rocket_Scientist

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Not a single game will ever give away more money, that it can earn from their players. So I am 99% sure that this one will make us all rich Smiley

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]
slothlydoesit (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Not a single game will ever give away more money, that it can earn from their players. So I am 99% sure that this one will make us all rich Smiley

No one said you would get rich? However if you have 99% confidence then sign up now xD
Also your first miner is "free" (costs gas to register it) . Cant hurt to have a look?

If you enjoy playing Dapps and dont mind spending to earn then its win win. If you join the discord now there is a give away for 0.5 Eth...not a lot but better than nothing?

Anyone that claims a game will make you rich is a lie Smiley

Most Dapps are effectively pyramid schemes. Im more than happy to agree with that. I've made some profit via this game and ive enjoyed playing it whilst doing so. Not much of the money put in goes to the developers and they are actievely making this game better week on week. If this sounds like something that would interest you i advise joining the Discord and chatting with the Devs who are active daily.

If you are here looking for a "get rich quick" scheme you are looking at the wrong things Smiley
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

it seems exciting, I will find out more about this game, who knows luck and earn money, if it's good, I would recommend to friends

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
slothlydoesit (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

it seems exciting, I will find out more about this game, who knows luck and earn money, if it's good, I would recommend to friends

I hope you enjoy, if you have any questions you can find me on Discord: https://discord.gg/JacY2Jk
Worty316

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

Most of the monies spent goes into the several contracts for the pots we fight over. And the devs are great, they are always adding to the game and making changes.
slothlydoesit (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

Most of the monies spent goes into the several contracts for the pots we fight over. And the devs are great, they are always adding to the game and making changes.

Prize pots are currently sitting about .22 Eth

The more active the game is the higher the prize pots can go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: