Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:36:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would you do if a newbie said he could develop your money and he asked you to invest money in him ?
a. ignore it - 12 (31.6%)
b. invest a small amount of money - 5 (13.2%)
c. invest enough money if the project makes sense - 8 (21.1%)
d. others (please explain in the comments) - 13 (34.2%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Newbie Offers Investment  (Read 871 times)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:46:41 AM

In my opinion it would be better if they tried to invest themselves because with a large variety of risks they can find out that investing requires patience and is ready to suffer losses when the majority of coins experience deterioration in a relatively long period of time,so I will refuse when someone wants to provide investment capital.
if we invest by our self we have some benefits.we could avoid scammed by other people.and other benefits we could developt our trading skill so in future we didnt depend to other people advice.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:51:58 AM

what would you do if a newbie said he could develop your money and he asked you to invest money in him ?
I don't believe in underrating the abilities of anyone. For so long as the proposal from the newbie makes sense, I will surely invest in it.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

I invest base on my deep research about a project, if the project seems to me to be a productive one, also I will look out on the past record of the newbie, as we have several scammers out there this days, with little or nothing to offer, Thou am skeptical about newbie offer as I might doubt what he/ she has to offer.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

what would you do if a newbie said he could develop your money and he asked you to invest money in him ?
Well of course it will be hard for me to trust him at first but as long as he keep on telling me why should I invest on him then I can consider it to invest. Because why not? We dont need to underestimate their knowledge even if they are still a newbie.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

I believe i would choose the third answer. The reasons is i think newbie is only a rank and doesnt mean newbie couldn't offer a good offer. So as long as it make sense and trusted i think there is nothing wrong to hear more and invest some money into it.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

Am I need to answer that, it is common sense " Don't trust anyone here " especially if your conversation is about money.
Its really difficult to give our trust to somebody here in the forum, unless you have escrow that are closed to you or it will depend
on your decision. Or instead of making transaction with the newbie person here in terms of investment much better to use to buy coins in the exchange at least instantly you can do trade immediately once you have the coins you buy in the platform.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

Am I need to answer that, it is common sense " Don't trust anyone here " especially if your conversation is about money.
Its really difficult to give our trust to somebody here in the forum, unless you have escrow that are closed to you or it will depend
on your decision. Or instead of making transaction with the newbie person here in terms of investment much better to use to buy coins in the exchange at least instantly you can do trade immediately once you have the coins you buy in the platform.

In most cases, common sense "don't trust anyone" means not to invest in any project or not to trade with others. Hence reputation is important in this business. Of course, I personally will trust a high ranked member than a newbie. In general, newbies do not care about their accounts, so they can more easily deceive investors or scam traders.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

In my opinion it would be better if they tried to invest themselves because with a large variety of risks they can find out that investing requires patience and is ready to suffer losses when the majority of coins experience deterioration in a relatively long period of time,so I will refuse when someone wants to provide investment capital.
if we invest by our self we have some benefits.we could avoid scammed by other people.and other benefits we could developt our trading skill so in future we didnt depend to other people advice.
surely because with so much experience it will facilitate our work in the field of investment and trade, because in any effort to be able to walk well it definitely requires great experience and knowledge

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

In most cases, common sense "don't trust anyone" means not to invest in any project or not to trade with others. Hence reputation is important in this business. Of course, I personally will trust a high ranked member than a newbie. In general, newbies do not care about their accounts, so they can more easily deceive investors or scam traders.
With just having that simple principle then most likely we are somehow far on being scammed. Dont trust anyone to manage your own money yet we can do it on our own.
The thing here is that we shouldnt rush up ourselves to gain instant or fast income because this motive will just lead to us on losing money because of being greedy.
There are lots of reputable people on here and it would be more worth for you to trust them than on a newbie one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

I wouldn't trust anybody except myself. If things goes wrong , there is only one person to blame and it is me. But I'm a open minded person and I'm ready to listen any idea comes from anybody. I would think about his idea and I seriously consider to invest an amount of money. If I do, I prefer invest personally and I don't trust people while I do trust in ideas and thoughts.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
kramchers

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

I will not let that newbie ruin my life in cryptocurrency.
But it will depend on the offer.
If that newbie is asking money to send in a certain wallet then its a no no!
But if that one is just a campaign/bounty manager well i might reconsider.
i would join a newbie in this community, depends on the ICO project!
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

I think you have the right to review first the project that may offer to you, that is your responsibility to do research before investing in a good project. I don't usually mind the rank, because most likely high ranks are having a big chance to fool you regarding that matter. Do a further research and take some time to do that because investing is a high risk and probably that is your loss if you didn't do your responsibility in researching.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

Well it depends on the skill it have to offer such as what is the newbie have to offer and what is his level of skill accusation and in what area. A person can be a newbie in one area and be an expart in the other. So I can invest in a newbie if he can convince me.
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:49:22 PM

A newbie on BCT does not necessarily imply the person is a complete novice in the real world. Some professional could just create an account to question and seek more knowledge on here like we've seen here countless times. So, in my opinion, not every newbie account is a scam, yet caution is required. A newbie account that can prove it's genuine could be worth giving a shot at an investment
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

I think you have the right to review first the project that may offer to you, that is your responsibility to do research before investing in a good project. I don't usually mind the rank, because most likely high ranks are having a big chance to fool you regarding that matter. Do a further research and take some time to do that because investing is a high risk and probably that is your loss if you didn't do your responsibility in researching.
Yes, research all about the investment that we wanted to enter was very needed in order for us to minimize the risk and build our trust in the platform. Ranks are not mostly minded if we enter a good investment on which we can only see if we conduct a proper research on it on which can surely give us a huge profit in the future.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

First of all we need to know what Newbie means on this case. Newbie on this forum? Newbie in Crypto world? Newbie in informatics? Newbie in financial market?

If there were a newbie in Crypto-Currency and/or on this forum offering an investment option I could think about it, if this person had some proof of previous successful executed jobs and experiences. With the correct approach even newbies deserve a chance to be heard to expose their ideas and advices.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

maybe I will ignore it because I think there are many scammers in the crypto world, but I also want to know the origin of newbie accounts that offer investment, maybe the account owner is an employee of a legit crypto investment company
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:36:42 AM

I think just like in medicine every patient ( user ) os unique with his own flaws And gifts but the old of the account gives u antes idea who the user has behave . Because once a cheater always a cheater. And more important than intelligence id how much can que trust someone thats my opinion of course

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:17:45 AM

Some of the newbies on this forum are more knowledgeable than the higher ranked members.  Quite frankly, high rank means nothing.  It just shows that you were here for a long time, it doesn't mean your intelligent or contribute anything to this forum.  That being said, you need to be very cautious when taking investment advice from anyone.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

I think he can. Because there are people with high expertise but he just joined the market. Experienced people can say such words. Trust him and make a great ICO project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: