Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get some crypto for your opinion!!  (Read 170 times)
CryptoKrieger7 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

Introducing Excalibur OS: Worlds First OS with Mining Management System

Today we want to introduce Excalibur Operating System, which will solve the issue of mining as it has built-in mining management feature so user can mine cryptocurrency by their own, It also solves the problem of Viruses and Data Theft by its unique method of data security system, and additionally it solves second major issue of System users in which the users can now experience different platforms application on Excalibur, which means application files from major OS will be supported by Excalibur Operating System. It also has the feature of Blockchain based Mining Management System, in which user can mine, trade & user can add their own script of tokens.

This OS has inbuilt virus protection system and anti-theft system which lets users have experience of a virus free and data security system. The Operating System also solves the problem of Mining by its unique Mining Management System which can mine and manage your coin and have script editing system in which you can add newly launched coin by just adding their script. Users can mine coin with better efficiency because of its enhanced performance which utilizes the efficiency of hardware to the fullest.

Before giving us your feedback please read our whitepaper (http://excaliburos.com/whitepaper/Excalibur-OS-whitepaperv1.1.pdf?utm_source=Crowdholding&utm_medium=Task&utm_campaign=Crowdholding%20White%20Paper)and visit our webpage(https://excaliburos.com/). 
We would love to hear your general opinion/thoughts about our business model.
Can you think of any possible alternative business models that could make our business more competitive?
Can you think of any possible obstacles?

We will be happy to see your answears on this platform https://www.crowdholding.com/project/311/task/724/introducing-excalibur-os-worlds-first-os-with-mining-management-system
Don't forget- your opinion is equal CRYPTO REWARD!

Many thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

If you have a budget I would be able to give you some crypto consulting, shoot me a PM with your telegram or skype and we can work out a deal.

Positivebetting
Cryptodude2020

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

Introducing Excalibur OS: Worlds First OS with Mining Management System

Today we want to introduce Excalibur Operating System, which will solve the issue of mining as it has built-in mining management feature so user can mine cryptocurrency by their own, It also solves the problem of Viruses and Data Theft by its unique method of data security system, and additionally it solves second major issue of System users in which the users can now experience different platforms application on Excalibur, which means application files from major OS will be supported by Excalibur Operating System. It also has the feature of Blockchain based Mining Management System, in which user can mine, trade & user can add their own script of tokens.

This OS has inbuilt virus protection system and anti-theft system which lets users have experience of a virus free and data security system. The Operating System also solves the problem of Mining by its unique Mining Management System which can mine and manage your coin and have script editing system in which you can add newly launched coin by just adding their script. Users can mine coin with better efficiency because of its enhanced performance which utilizes the efficiency of hardware to the fullest.

Before giving us your feedback please read our whitepaper (http://excaliburos.com/whitepaper/Excalibur-OS-whitepaperv1.1.pdf?utm_source=Crowdholding&utm_medium=Task&utm_campaign=Crowdholding%20White%20Paper)and visit our webpage(https://excaliburos.com/). 
We would love to hear your general opinion/thoughts about our business model.
Can you think of any possible alternative business models that could make our business more competitive?
Can you think of any possible obstacles?

We will be happy to see your answears on this platform https://www.crowdholding.com/project/311/task/724/introducing-excalibur-os-worlds-first-os-with-mining-management-system
Don't forget- your opinion is equal CRYPTO REWARD!

Many thanks

I would say the the idea at the conceptual level is great however considering there are not much details around how you are going to solve present issue, it is difficult to say if this will be a workable solution.

When you say OS, are you saying it will be a operating system that will be running on a desktop/laptop where user can use it for general browsing long with mining in the back end or you are referring a OS for a GPU Rig/ASIC miner? This may be workable for a ASIC if that if what you intend to use it for however how you are going to solve the challenge of increasing difficulty and need of additional ASIC power?

For a GPU rig as long you can take care of drives problem, this may work out. You may have to have a good list of what board, CPU, monitor and GPU etc that you have drivers for. Else everyone using random devices would become a big headache.

Another challenge is Algo. Being a Crypto miner myself for some time and using CPU, GPU as well as ASIC, I know if very well that you can not use the same hardware as well as Algo for very log. To keep your profit to an optimal level you need to be changing Algo frequently (along with hardware). Unless you have build in script for all the new Algos (that you keep adding), this may not be profitable for very long. For the bigger coins, where large mining operators run data center full of miners, there are already ASIC solutions out there and hence it may be tough to give those a competition and hence I am assuming your solution will be more focused towards small mining operators (who needs to keep en eye on their profitability closer then the whales).

Sorry, I did not want to discourage you as I think this is a good idea if you can think about all these challenges and come up with something that at least solves today's challenges.

Good luck. Feel free to IM me if you have any further specific questions about mining.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

closed-source mining software is questionable, we already have bitmain. and if you don't know how to deal with viruses or vga drivers - you probably should not deal with cryptocurrencies at the first place when the tech is far away from the user-friendly status.

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: