Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0,5$ = 10 folowers on instagram or 10 subscribers on youtube chanell  (Read 82 times)
Aleksabit11 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 05:20:03 PM by Aleksabit11

If you pay this job I will definitely end up:
-10 folowers=0,5$ in BTC
-10 subscribers=0,5$ in BTC

Payment is made in bitcoin on may BTC address. When I see that the payment is done, send me a message about the information (instagram or youtube channel) and you get 10 (subscribers or followers) from there.

Payments are made on my BTC adress:1MkSziYeo5e3pD8NaFdDX3iMs5DMenyiK4

If you have paid the money to my address, send me the message in the box when the payment is made and what service you want (channel or instagram information)

If you are not sure before paying me, contact me for information and agreement

Or write below to request one of the services, so I'll contact you to make a transaction

If you want active subscribers and folowers read on

*Active subscribers:
-2$ =  for an entire month, this means that every video likes and comments on that video (I will stop working after a month of payment)
-4$ =  for 2 months (the same implies as the option lasted only two months of work)
-5$ =  for 3 montsh (the same implies as the option lasted only tree months of work)

*Active folowers on instagram:
-2$ =  one month (each image that will be ejected will be liked)
-3$ =  two month (each image that will be ejected will be liked)
-4$ =  tree month (each image that will be ejected will be liked)

Maybe this is not so professional, but I promise that every payment will get him why he paid the money.
If you have any questions or think that it's a scam, send me a message in the box for more information. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: