Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [dPoW] [ZEX] ZADDEX - Peer to Peer Hybrid Exchange  (Read 18819 times)
ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

List of Zaddex mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/zaddex

Thank you for your activities.
Pool direct links are avilable on the 1st post.
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

How to use the agama wallet with ZEX?
ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 09:33:35 AM by ZADDEX

How to use the agama wallet with ZEX?

Hey, that is the same as activating any coin in native mode with Agama wallet.
You have to download and install Agama pre release 0.2.44c from Komodo Platform github https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/Agama/releases
Activating $ZEX is super simple. Just follow the "how to" guide found here:
https://support.komodoplatform.com/support/solutions/articles/29000024487-activate-assetchains-in-agama-native-

Please be aware that the pre release only supports Native mode, this means the wallet will sync the Zaddex blockchain when activated.
mp3.Maniac

Activity: 1551
Merit: 425

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

mining works, but payments are frozen
what happened ?

https://zex.ginasismining.com/stats

BTC XMR KMD
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

The only way to make this project legit is disclose of who's standing behind it - fotos, names, bio. Otherwise it can be counted as possible exit scam soon after exchange launch like a bunch of similar ones before.

The project is in its infancy still.  I have been in contact with reputable names in the Crypto space.  I know for a fact that this is a legitimate project.  As far as exchange... The coin is already trading on digitalprice.  As far as the Dex that is still in the works. 

Is it possible in more detail who supported the project? Of course, everything looks interesting, but before redirect my hash power to this project, I would like to see this for one hundred percent.
While some are anonymous and it is not clear what's next. Does the project have a discord where you can get answers to some questions? And he also has an algorithm to counter ASICs?

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

The only way to make this project legit is disclose of who's standing behind it - fotos, names, bio. Otherwise it can be counted as possible exit scam soon after exchange launch like a bunch of similar ones before.

The project is in its infancy still.  I have been in contact with reputable names in the Crypto space.  I know for a fact that this is a legitimate project.  As far as exchange... The coin is already trading on digitalprice.  As far as the Dex that is still in the works. 

Is it possible in more detail who supported the project? Of course, everything looks interesting, but before redirect my hash power to this project, I would like to see this for one hundred percent.
While some are anonymous and it is not clear what's next. Does the project have a discord where you can get answers to some questions? And he also has an algorithm to counter ASICs?

hey, thanx for your questions.
You are asking good questions.
Let me answer you.
1. Zaddex team is a working team with a collective experience of over 30 years in Customer Experience, our team understands the importance of being
responsive and more importantly, being action oriented. So far team is anonymous because different countries has different regulations on cryptocurrencies and exchange of it. Now we are in process of investigation of those legal issues to make it correctly as it is going to be a basis for long years. After we will be done with all those legal moments we will of course publish our team.

2. You can enjoy the ZEX discord by link https://discordapp.com/invite/RS5zHvm
3. ZADDEX has one of the most safe technologies - dPoW.  More detailed about dPoW on https://komodoplatform.com/security-delayed-proof-of-work-dpow/
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

I know dpos but never heard dpow before.

What is it? Only some people can mine coins with their cpus? And are they getting this right with votes of token holders? So there should be token share like dpos with voters right?

ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

What is it?
https://komodoplatform.com/security-delayed-proof-of-work-dpow/
dPoW is a unique Komodo technology.
ZEX is based on Komodo Platform.
Technology vision is anchored to the 4 Pillars of Blockchain Technology: security, scalability, interoperability, and adaptability. This post will explain how Komodo’s innovative Delayed Proof of Work (dPoW) security mechanism works and announce the new Blockchain Security Service available to any UTXO-based blockchain project.

Only some people can mine coins with their cpus? And are they getting this right with votes of token holders? So there should be token share like dpos with voters right?
Actually, No. Mining on Equihash algo.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

What is it? Only some people can mine coins with their cpus? And are they getting this right with votes of token holders? So there should be token share like dpos with voters right?

It is a checkpointing system used to prevent 51% attacks on low hashrate chains.   No special mining rights are conferred on zex chain
ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

It is a checkpointing system used to prevent 51% attacks on low hashrate chains.   No special mining rights are conferred on zex chain

Appreciate your activities.
TylerRice

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

what happened ?

Sorry for the late reply mate, Had a little DB issue that has been resolved and payouts continued as normal Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

What is it?
Technology vision is anchored to the 4 Pillars of Blockchain Technology: security, scalability, interoperability, and adaptability. This post will explain how Komodo’s innovative Delayed Proof of Work (dPoW) security mechanism works and announce the new Blockchain Security Service available to any UTXO-based blockchain project.

I thought d standing for delegated instead of delayed.

It seems very logical. Thanks for the quick and detailed reply. I will check more.

ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

what happened ?

Sorry for the late reply mate, Had a little DB issue that has been resolved and payouts continued as normal Smiley

Thanx for contribution!
ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 05:22:11 PM by ZADDEX

We are now available on Telegram
ZADDEX main chat channel and announcements channel
Please join channels.

And our own discord channel is comming soon  Wink
bennydoda

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

Is the plan to list on more exchanges or just wait for the zaddex exchange?

ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

Is the plan to list on more exchanges or just wait for the zaddex exchange?

Hey bennydoda.
We are actively seeking other exchange listings now, and the plan is to make the ZEX coin widely available'.
ScottyT

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

Any chance we can see some progress on the exchange being built?
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

What is it?

I thought d standing for delegated instead of delayed.

It seems very logical. Thanks for the quick and detailed reply. I will check more.

Very interesting in code implementation project. Exchanges as well as the various exchangers on the market are now a lot, but to work along this path I have not yet met, to be honest.
Let's see how the development will continue, but for the time being I like a lot here.
ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:55:11 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 02:55:28 PM by ZADDEX

We are now on discord, come say hello!
discord.gg/ZADDEX

ZADDEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

Any chance we can see some progress on the exchange being built?
Very interesting in code implementation project. Exchanges as well as the various exchangers on the market are now a lot, but to work along this path I have not yet met, to be honest. Let's see how the development will continue, but for the time being I like a lot here.

Hey Spooknow, very timely notice. Thanx, team is working hard.
ScottyT - We have just published an article about latest news. https://zaddex.com/zaddex-exchange-gui/

A Sneak Peak Of The Soon To Be Realeased Zaddex Exchange

Today we are pleased to offer a ‘sneak-peak’ of the new Zaddex Exchange which is progressing ahead of the scheduled release.

After creating the blockchain for ZEX, the Zaddex native token, on the 13th of November, there has been a string of accomplishments in the projects’ short life so far. These include:

Zaddex blockchain being launched thanks to Komodo assetchain technology

Digital Price exchange lists $ZEX within 10 hours

Blockexplorer is live within 36 hours

dPOW notarization deployed within 48 hours

Blockfolio listed $ZEX within 7 days

Agama wallet integration pre-release 0.2.44c within 48 hours
Although the project has been in development stage for some period, an ‘under-the-radar’ approach has been chosen, to ensure that the product gets full attention and not just talk and hype. This focus will switch as the exchange platform nears its’ full production release, which is consequently well ahead of the initially published dates.

The choice to work with the Komodo technology has enabled us to build faster and stronger than initially planned as their offerings align with our pillars of Safety, Security and Support. Zaddex was able to quickly and smoothly integrate dPoW into our young chain, thus ensuring we had one less worry in securing its safety and vulnerabilities.

The Zaddex team opted for a fair launch whereby there was no ICO and no pre-mine, and instead chose a treasury system that will pay for the development of the project. This is a much riskier proposition, as the funding of the initial development had to be committed by the team prior to the launch. Such is the confidence we have in the Zaddex trading platform, we thought this was a better approach to launch, as the market will later determine a fair value and dictate the level of ongoing development funding.

Today, Zaddex is pleased to share with you the initial design and flow for the centralized version of our exchange. The Zaddex hybrid dex will stick as closely to this design as is technically possible.

At this current time, ZEX is in the process of finding new trading exchanges to join DigitalPrice.io. In the mean time you can either purchase through DigitalPrice.io or by joining one of the community mining pools.

Join the discussion in our discord channel #zaddex_exchange
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: