Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [BOUNTY] Corld's Cedium - Welcome to the future of social networking ✅  (Read 1685 times)
pask777 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:19:53 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 04:08:31 PM by pask777

Bounty Campaign            Whitepaper

Corld is a brand new social platform built upon collaboration, collectivity, co-creation and sharing economy. Corld will share its economic value with all of its users via Cedium, which is Corld’s medium of exchange and the sole accounting unit of Corld platform.

What is Cedium?    

Cedium is the Corld’s medium of exchange, which serves as the sole accounting unit of Corld platform. Cedium will be used for all economic transactions made within Corld. Both individuals and businesses will be able to use Cedium. Users can use Cedium to donate, view premium content of users or simply making economic transactions. Cedium will be listed in selected cryptocurrency exchanges as well. Initial Cedium usage will be available for revenue items below:

• Brand Sponsorships for multiple Journeys
  • Brand Endorsements for multiple Journeys
  • Premium Journey Revenues
  • Casual Brand Partnerships
  • Partnerships with Brands for in Brands’ Journeys
  • Ad Revenues of the ads shown in their Journeys
  • Ad Revenues of the ads shown in their Feed
  • Revenues from Corld’s Bespoke Brand Partnerships with Featured Users

What is Corld?    

Corld is a brand new social platform. Corld envisages a social world built upon collaboration, collectivity, co-creation and sharing economy. As a social platform, Corld is created with a simple philosophy in mind; “Life is best lived as a journey”. In order to realize such envision Corld embraces two unique concepts; “Journey” and “Cedium”. Journey is a visual collection of experiences, passions, interests, events, persons and so much more. As a concept and a feature Journey is the core of Corld. Just like a real life journey, Corld’s journey is the ultimate tool to realize collaboration, collectivity and co-creation in a social network. Corld users can share and explore life by creating their journeys or following other users’ journeys. The “Journey” system will give all Corld users an exceptional social networking experience by allowing total control on what to share, how to share and with whom to share.

Corld will build the future of social networking with a unique sharing economy model based on tokenization. Unlike established social networks which are beneficial only for the few who use personal data of many as commodities, Corld will share its economic value with all of its users. Both individuals and businesses will be able to use Cedium, which serves as the sole accounting unit of Corld, for all economic transactions made within Corld.

Corld’s Cedium is starting their Official Bounty Program with Bounty0x in order to reward supporters. 5,000,000 CEU tokens (1,250 ETH) are to be distributed in a bounty campaign as follows:

Attention: You may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content(the same thing or slight variation of) across other Corld Cedium bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the Corld Cedium campaign as a whole.

*Campaign statistics as of November 9th

To view our campaign, and participate in any bounties; register with Bounty0x as a hunter and complete our bounties!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Move this thread to bounty section - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

pask777 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Move this thread to bounty section - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

This is not a bitcointalk bounty program, we mention our bounty campaign in our ann where users cannot participate on bct itself. Mentioning a bounty program does not mean this isnt an ann.

tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

If there is no requiring report in this thread, post in this section is ok.
cenkuu

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

Hello Everyone,

You can find our latest two medium stories here:

"Welcome to the future of social networking" by Corld & Cedium Co-Founder and CEO Cem Unsal
https://medium.com/corld/welcome-to-the-future-of-social-networking-ce90aea2de50

"Where is your piece of the pie?" by Corld & Cedium Co-Founder and COO Cenk Unsal
https://medium.com/cedium/where-is-your-piece-of-the-pie-a0feb4e6272c
taribo

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

Data is the most valuable thing in social media. Yesterday the Founder of Twitter Jack Dorsey said that they are looking to implement some changes on Twitter including removing the number of followers from profiles. Facebook on the other hand is trying to make itself cool again. There is no doubt that a change is necessary in this field. Corld's value proposition is quite relevant with these dynamics and I believe it's legit.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

Project  Corld's Cedium  looks fresh interesting and promising. I think that you need to study it in more detail!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

I like your concept of life as a journey. This is very well displays the tape that we see in their friends in various social networks.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

Just another social network the world does not need. Now there are more than enough of them ... The project team needs to carefully design the project and come up with some unique functions. I sincerely wish good luck!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

Just another social network the world does not need. Now there are more than enough of them ... The project team needs to carefully design the project and come up with some unique functions. I sincerely wish good luck!
In my opinion, Project Corld's Cedium has just enough innovative ideas how to turn a banal social network into something more! I recommend that you take a closer look at the technical description of the product from project Corld's Cedium!
cenkuu

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Hi Hanna_Money,

Since their dawn, social networks have brought billions of people together from all cultures, all ages, all backgrounds. They allowed us to explore entertaining, informative and inspiring ways of sharing life. The revolution of social networking has grown with the contributions of all those people who became a part of it and successful by offering opportunities to all people who used it.

Nevertheless, we see that today’s social networking is drifting away from its original purpose.
  • Once served to improve our lives, social networking has been increasingly associated with scandals around data abuse, fake news, privacy violations, complexity, ethics and social polarization.
  • Once used to feed creative minds, it now ends up being distracting them with irrelevant content.
  • Once created bridges between people, social networking has been becoming increasingly fragmented and centralized.

And once a symbol of equality, social networking has been treating our socially shared lives as commodities to create enormous wealth for the few.

The shift in social network evolution led to a significant amount of social networking enthusiasts to take refuge in closed groups and confine themselves to small circles when sharing and exploring life. But change is inevitable. There is no doubt that we all need a new social networking approach. That’s why we have founded Corld, a new social platform built upon collaboration, collectivity, co-creation and sharing economy. Corld will resolve the most common problems of today’s social networking by creating a futuristic approach based on these notions.

You can find out more about us at www.corld.com and www.cedium.io
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

It seems to me that developers need to rush to the introduction of payment functions in their platform. As far as I know, Facebook is planning to introduce its own cryptocurrency in the near future. And then it will not be an innovation.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

As for me, I would like to see the video where project's CEO explains how he is planning to become real competitor on this market...
cenkuu

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

I like your concept of life as a journey. This is very well displays the tape that we see in their friends in various social networks.

Happy to hear that.

Journey is the solution to most common social network problems.

Having identified the most common problems in today’s social media as the lack of freedom, privacy, collaboration, relevancy and audience understanding, Corld differs from established social networks by resolving these problems with a unique content sharing concept, the “Journey”. As a visual collection of experiences, passions, hobbies and events, Journey resides at the core of Corld platform. Corld users can share and explore life by creating journeys based on their preferences or following other users’ journeys instead of following profiles. Corld opens the path to a collaborative world by enabling users and their collaborators create content together in collaborative Journeys. With all of its features “Journey” system will give all Corld users an exceptional social networking experience by allowing total control on what to share, how to share and with whom to share.
Ceyhun

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

As for me, I would like to see the video where project's CEO explains how he is planning to become real competitor on this market...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsTozz2tDY

Here you will find the video where CEO explains the project's competitive specifications.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

This is not a bad idea, I also trust the video more than the usual text. I fully support your idea.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

Is there a ready-made prototype, or beta version of the app? Can I test it for you?

Ceyhun

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

Is there a ready-made prototype, or beta version of the app? Can I test it for you?

https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/QKNDPWKHSDM#/screens/304420214

Please use this link to check our MVP. With phone by adding to your home screen, you can experience it as if it was a live product.
Algrinys

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/QKNDPWKHSDM#/screens/304420214

Please use this link to check our MVP. With phone by adding to your home screen, you can experience it as if it was a live product.
It's very good that you already have a prototype, I think that investors should evaluate it.
cenkuu

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

It seems to me that developers need to rush to the introduction of payment functions in their platform. As far as I know, Facebook is planning to introduce its own cryptocurrency in the near future. And then it will not be an innovation.

Corld will build the future of social networking with a unique sharing economy model based on tokenization as well. Unlike established social networks which are beneficial only for the few who use personal data of many as commodities, Corld will share its economic value with its users via Cedium, which is Corld’s medium of exchange and the sole accounting unit of Corld platform. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: