Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [BOUNTY] Corld's Cedium - Welcome to the future of social networking ✅  (Read 1685 times)
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

now the social platform is a place for everyone to gather and interact, there is a lot that can be done there and on average many people spend their time there. I hope you can launch your platform soon, maybe a beta or another version, so we can try it.
I would like the team to take into account all the advantages and disadvantages of social networks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit and present the best product on the market!
yes, that's what I mean, so we can be more excited and comfortable to always use crypto based social media.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

yes, that's what I mean, so we can be more excited and comfortable to always use crypto based social media.
Unfortunately, not everything depends on the users. In the modern world, thousands of ways have been invented to manipulate the creation of the masses. Therefore, they decide what to watch and what to read and what social networks to use ...
cenkuu

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

if I understand correctly, it will be possible to place an advertisement on my page and pay for it
That is, I can place ads on my page and get paid for it? Does this look like a signature company on the forum? Good idea!

You can check detailed use cases on how to get paid via below link:
https://www.cedium.io/usecases.html

You can also use our prototype to find out more on Cedium usage.
https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/QKNDPWKHSDM

Does the amount of money for advertising increase depending on the user profile?

Each Corld users will instantly receive a huge portion of advertising revenue in Cediums if they prefer to view the ads.

Corld users can also earn Cedium via Brand Sponsorships for their Journeys, Brand Endorsements for their Journeys, and so much more.

You can visit Cedium use cases to get more information about revenue models:

cenkuu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

In your video on the official website it says about the built-in wallet. This is true?

We are planning to integrate a built-in Cedium wallet into Corld in the future.

cenkuu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

In your video on the official website it says about the built-in wallet. This is true?
I also watched the video and entered the wallet address, which was not similar to the erc20 address.

In order not to cause people sending this wallet address any ETH or other cryptocurrencies, we didn't use a real wallet address there.

Please keep in mind that you must not trust any ETH or BTC addresses you might see on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Instagram, Reddit or other channels! The only place where the real Cedium ETH and BTC addresses will be visible is https://tde.cedium.io/, once you are successfully verified.

cenkuu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

I tried to open a prototype of the application, but for me it did not work. download reaches 6 percent and freezes.

Can you try opening it again? If the issue continues, please provide your browser details, so we can check it.

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

Each Corld users will instantly receive a huge portion of advertising revenue in Cediums if they prefer to view the ads.

Corld users can also earn Cedium via Brand Sponsorships for their Journeys, Brand Endorsements for their Journeys, and so much more.

You can visit Cedium use cases to get more information about revenue models:
I like your idea. It sounds really promising. I am sure that many users will be interested in the possibility of communication and parallel earnings.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

I tried to open a prototype of the application, but for me it did not work. download reaches 6 percent and freezes.
I'm fine. You may need to update the software and try again.
And that project Corld's Cedium has its own blockchain? I thought there is applied a token standard ERC-20? I don't know what's better...
cenkuu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

I'm fine. You may need to update the software and try again.
And that project Corld's Cedium has its own blockchain? I thought there is applied a token standard ERC-20? I don't know what's better...

We do not have our own blockchain. Cedium is an ERC20 token on Ethereum blockchain.

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

We do not have our own blockchain. Cedium is an ERC20 token on Ethereum blockchain.
I also know that the project Corld's Cedium is working on the Ethereum blockchain. I was surprised when I read that people write that the addresses are not like those of the ERC-20 token.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

I would like to see it all in action! When is the release of your platform scheduled? I think your project will be a success with users.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

I would like to hope that the developers of project Corld's Cedium will cope with all the tasks and will fulfill everything on time and in full!
cenkuu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

Hello Everyone,

Corld & Cedium Co-Founder and COO Cenk Unsal's short interview just got published.

First of all, for those of us who aren’t familiar with your project, please give us a brief introduction.

Corld is a brand new social platform built upon collaboration, collectivity, co-creation and sharing economy. Corld will share its economic value with all of its users via Cedium, which is Corld’s medium of exchange and the sole accounting unit of Corld platform.
Corld will build the future of social networking with a unique sharing economy model based on tokenization as well. Unlike established social networks which are beneficial only for the few who use personal data of many as commodities, Corld will share its economic value with its users via Cedium, which is Corld’s medium of exchange and the sole accounting unit of Corld platform.

You can read the rest to get a brief information about Corld and Cedium.

https://blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-spotlight-article-corld-8f3a3173dbc5

To learn more, you can visit www.corld.com and www.cedium.io

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

Tell me how your project differs from the already existing ones.
And what about similar projects? I for example did not meet social networks with similar options.
cenkuu

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

I would like to see it all in action! When is the release of your platform scheduled? I think your project will be a success with users.

Corld platform will be released in April 2019 on both iOS and Android.

You can have more information about our roadmap via:
https://www.cedium.io/index.html#roadmap

In the meantime, you can enjoy our prototype:

cenkuu

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

This will be a mobile application or will be and PC version...

Based on our community's expectation and request, we may launch a PC version later.

cenkuu

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

Tell me how your project differs from the already existing ones.

Corld differs from established social networks by philosophy, user experience and value proposition. Unlike today’s conventional social networking hubs, Corld envisages a collaborative world. As social entrepreneurs and professionals, we know for a fact that a collaborative world is emerging-mainly empowered by Gen Z- to unleash its potential. The future of social networking is collaborative in two main aspects: creating and sharing. Corld users create collaboratively and share collaboratively.

Today’s social networking has five common problems and Corld offers five solutions. Corld identifies these problems as lack of freedom, privacy, collaboration, relevancy and audience understanding.

Established social networking is gradually lacking freedom because users are encouraged to follow profiles rather than actual content. For instance, a user might be following another user for inspiring his or her interests and hobbies. Take motorcycling as an example. You might follow a user who is interested in motorcycling but since you are following a profile rather than the content, you have to consume other and irrelevant content besides motorcycling; the user’s cat, family or business life in this case. Corld is about freedom because it allows users to follow “Journeys” rather than the profiles. So with Corld, you will have full control on what to follow.

Established social networking lacks privacy because most social networks are not allowing their users to have full control on what to share. And when they do, it’s abundantly complex. Corld is about privacy because it gives full control on with whom to share. You can configure a Journey based on your privacy preferences. You may create journeys that can be seen by your selected audience only; be it your colleagues, family, elementary school friends, etc.

Established social networking lacks collaboration. There are so many things in live which are most enjoyed when collaboratively experienced. Name it fitness, shopping, working, anything you can imagine. You have fitness buddies in social life as well as shopping friends and working friends. It is really hard for you to create collaborative content with your friends in established social networks. Corld is about collaboration because it enables users and their collaborators to create content together in collaborative Journeys.

Established social networking lacks relevancy. Inspiration is contagious and whenever we find an inspiring content or experience we would like to explore more. It is in our nature. Yet, it is extremely hard to do that in established networks. Because you cannot easily connect with people who share similar interests with you. Corld is about relevancy and it allows users to discover people with similar interests. Thanks to its modular infrastructure you can follow interesting people and journeys with multiple aspects. For example, you can meet with people who are both dog lovers and art enthusiasts.

Established social networking lacks audience understanding. You may have thousands of followers in these social networks but what it really tells you? Corld is about understanding your audience. With Corld, you can acquire a complete breakdown of demographic and interest-based information about your followers.

Corld will build the future of social networking with a unique sharing economy model based on tokenization as well. Unlike established social networks which are beneficial only for the few who use personal data of many as commodities, Corld will share its economic value with its users via Cedium, which is Corld’s medium of exchange and the sole accounting unit of Corld platform.

cenkuu

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

You have already asked someone about digging a signature. Please answer

We will create a bitcointalk signature for our project next week.

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

You can have more information about our roadmap via:
https://www.cedium.io/index.html#roadmap

In the meantime, you can enjoy our prototype:
Many thanks for the links! I think that many will be interested in and try to take advantage of your offer.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

This will be a mobile application or will be and PC version...
I do not think that the PC version is so much needed. Now almost everyone has personal devices.
Mobile versions of the platform are great, but still they can never be compared in terms of convenience and functionality with versions for PC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: