Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is keeping your hands out from the current market situation saves your profit?  (Read 654 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

Right now, the current market situation is very frustrating. Most of the coins especially the good ones are turning red. Almost all of the coins and tokens are still bleeding hard. Is it safe not to do trades, and investment as of this moment to ensure that no possible loss coming?

It is still worth to trade even at this moment because when you check on the market, many coins have a good fluctuating and some of them can give you a good profit. But you need to analyze one by one of the coins so you can find profitable coins which you can buy and sell and I think every coin that has in the green sign will be a good start. But there is no guarantee for us to get a profit because we cannot predict the coins movements with the right. All we can do is keep trying to search the right coins which can give the profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

the safe thing indeed just waiting and silent yet precisely the opportunities to start will disappear the moment just waiting for it. trade and start investing will be a good thing from the current point. many nice coins even in low prices and good for assets purchased as investments or to trade.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

Right now, the current market situation is very frustrating. Most of the coins especially the good ones are turning red. Almost all of the coins and tokens are still bleeding hard.
That maybe true few months back but that is not how I look at the market right now. I see a lot of sideways movement which could indicate that a market recovery is coming soon.  

Is it safe not to do trades, and investment as of this moment to ensure that no possible loss coming?
Nothing is safe in crypto. Everything has risk. If you do not want to suffer losses, maybe the best solution for you is not to invest. If you want to minimize the risk, then it's probably time to hone your trading and investing skills.  
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

if you are a trader, I am sure you are ready to risk the profit and loss, now the market conditions are very bad, there are some people who say it is good to invest, some say otherwise. but the decision remains in your hands, many review so that you don't get caught up in losses. thank you
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

Right now, the current market situation is very frustrating. Most of the coins especially the good ones are turning red. Almost all of the coins and tokens are still bleeding hard. Is it safe not to do trades, and investment as of this moment to ensure that no possible loss coming?
if the market price is decline of course you will not earn profit
cryptonight9631 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

I do not think that in general if you take your hands off the computer you can win something, because I think that you need to take advantage of the situation and draw conclusions and steps in relation to the market only based on the situation.

Thank you for that. And yes, I believe it because in order for you to win, you must endure risk. Thank you for that.

cryptonight9631 (OP)
Copper Member

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

This is not true if you said this in 2nd and 3rd quarter I would agree with you, currently most projects are moving sideways and no dump like we saw in Q2 and Q3. I think you are painting a wrong picture of what is happening on the market and it would be better to paint the reality on the market.

I certainly hope that I am wrong. Sorry for that, because it is what I have observed to my favorite coin so far.

cryptonight9631 (OP)
Copper Member

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

Just invest when you feel it's the right thing to do. Regardless of the state of the market. Really, nothing else is required.
Thank you for your response sir. And yes you are right. You are the one who makes decision after all.

residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

of course, because only by waiting we can get our profits back and of course in large numbers. from the present time that all altcoins are reddening it will be very detrimental to us if we rush to buy the altcoin.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

if you are a trader, I am sure you are ready to risk the profit and loss, now the market conditions are very bad, there are some people who say it is good to invest, some say otherwise. but the decision remains in your hands, many review so that you don't get caught up in losses. thank you

You are right that decision is on investors hand, and yes I strongly believe that this the best opportunity to all time to invest in cryptocurrency. Because the market is dumped and if it starts recovering from bad times assume that you will get good profit for sure, what all we need to do this researching on our own is safe hands rather than trusting others. Mate remember one thing people who trusted this coin before years are millionaires today.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

it depends on your trading experiences and your strategies. for most traders this may not be the best time but it is still a good time to make profit from the coins that are getting pumped all around the market. but if you find it hard to make profit then you don't have to try. just go back out to fiat or bitcoin and wait until you find the market in better conditions and become more confident that you can make profit. then come back.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

of course, because only by waiting we can get our profits back and of course in large numbers. from the present time that all altcoins are reddening it will be very detrimental to us if we rush to buy the altcoin.

Yes there is a proverb " patience prevails" like the same way we have to understand the market situation. The entire market is bleeding red and there's no signs of bull run few say those who took profit last year are luckiest of all time in cryptocurrency. That's correct if you wait patiently then this will happen again may be tomorrow or after months, God gives opportunity to everyone wait for your turn and stay calm.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

i am afraid it is already too late to keep your hands out of the market! because the dumps have happened and most of them are already too big that they have caused you to not only lose all your profit but also lose any kind of initial investment that you had!
not to mention that the dumps are over for most of the smaller coins while the bigger ones still struggle to not get dumped more.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

Since 2 months, market is moving sideways. This is the most boring market for trades. Not much a profit and you need to time small term volatility which isn't really easy. So, if you are not into day trading or short term trading, it is better to stay away from the market. It doesn't have much to offer right now. But since the market has bottomed out, you can buy some for long term investment.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:13:37 PM

Just be patient with the market, that is the best you can do right now. The market won't move according to our direction that we wanted to. Just wait for the right time.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Yes, I am not completely out of the market, but I am happy on a daily basis for selling 60% of my stuff early. And it was not easy, after seeing BTC atnearly 15k and Eth over 1200, selling at 700 was a serious decision, but now I can jump again.

boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

Thus the current market conditions much stable value of coins that can be found. This is the perfect time to trade even though it does not provide a large enough value to rise. When only silent thus I guess skip the results that can be obtained from existing rise through trade.
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

I was depressed from the beginning of the bearmarket and just hodling and hoping for recover. When market stabilised I started trading with most volatile coins that I already have.
I can proudly say that I had losses around 70% when hodling, and that I recover some of them with trading. I would say that im still in loss but not more than 50% from the last ath of the coins in the beginning of this year.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

I am still waiting with my fiat and i am not investing now. I think after now market should go to up but i am afraid of that so i can not doing any invetment now. But you know already prices dumped hugely so after from that point i think bull is more possible than bear in my opinion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

People with very less patience in the cryptoworld has less chances of accomplishing their goal which is to be able to make good profit from their investment. I am saying this because for some people when they get  to a situation like this bear season,  they panic sell their coins in which case instead of earning they lose. Study the market trends carefully of each coin you had and analyze if there is still hope on that particular coin then hold if think it has the potential to grow. If not,  sell your coin while there is still a market volume in the exchange listing atleast you still had saved your investment from losing.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: