Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:54:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope for this year?  (Read 2431 times)
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

There definitely going to be a trend following this sideways movement of the market. Most probably it should be a bull one. But there is a chance that first market goes for a short term bear and then bull following a trend reversal. I can only think of these 2 scenarios right now. But bull is sure in 2019. I don't have much hope for this year.
Striker17

Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

Many people are expecting that before the year ends, cryptocurrency market will recover itself and Bitcoin and any other coins price will be in good. There is no exact date, but don't worry because someday bull run will come out.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
HSRP

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

2018 will be an extremely difficult year for altcoin, so do not expect too much this year. Maybe we will find it hard to achieve, if expectations in 2019 that is the best. I should wait patiently.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

It is quite possible that this year we are not waiting for any success at all, and the process of market growth will only begin next year, but I think that there is no need to worry.

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

Bitcoin moves slow and steady. It hasn't moved much down, it won't move that much up. In contrast, alts have lost a lot during bear market, but they will gain a lot during a bull market. Therefore I am holding my alts and during the next bull run will sell those, who I kind of lost faith in long term.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

in my opinion there are no prerequisites for cryptocurrency growth .. I think on the contrary, we will have a worsening situation .. yes we are all waiting and believing, but hardly in the near future a big increase is expected .. it remains only to believe in a miracle, because miracles sometimes happen
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

there are many ICO who don't want to listing their tokens in 2018 due the reason "worst year for cryptocurrency" so they plan for listings in 2019. Besides that, some traders expert also say the same thing, so I think for this year there is no hope for changing the trends or maybe they just want to spread the fud news, let's wait and be patient
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Accumulation is now, and in 2019. BTC halving, in 2020, will trigger the next proper bull run and that’s when you dump your bags and make a decent profit, this market has fooled you into instant gains and moonshots. It will come, but be patient and wait 2 years, this is crypto so who knows I could be wrong.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
Well my friend no one knows what will happens in 2019 but as the time goes by i see so many good things coming out that support cryptocurrency market to go up. Lets say we will get the first bitcoin ETF on febuary and we got bakkt for bitcoin future on December, many good things happen in this years despite the down trend that happening from january. I believe we might experienced a bull run in end of 2019 or in 2020 when businesses masively start to adopt blockchain technology on their system.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

So many are simply waiting with their usdt or fiat to go in at the first sight of a real bull run. I am however not so sure if there will be enough momentum to make it happen this year, but some thing the bakkt may be a positive thing overall. We'll see. I've been adding to my stacks whenever I got the chance. I am confident that we are all early adopters, so we'll be ok Smiley
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

We can hope for bitcoin to increase by the end of December or start of 2019, and other crypto currencies will definitely increase with the increase in bitcoin’s price. Few altcoins has great potential and will be reach their maximum price in 2019. These tokens/ Coins include Bch, Aeternity, Qtum, Neo, Eth, Adex etc
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

In my opinion, price increases are possible. But it is unlikely to be the same growth as at the end of last year.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

We hope that those who have long been involved in crypto are like that,the end of the year will be the biggest prize I have ever enjoyed earlier this year, altcoin or bitcoin has become the savior of my life..

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

The end of 2018 there is only one month and 18 days, hope is very thin but everything can happen. My concept says 2019 the market can show a better movement if there is good news about crypto

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

Of course there is a big chance for this year, were just half way of November and December is coming which is the best month that most market will growing and pumping. Chances is always there just keep on working and patience and never panic.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

I think that bitcoin will probably grow for a while in December. I do not believe that the market can fall very much. Market capitalization has been holding at 200 billion for several months now.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

I personally don’t have it and it seems to me that growth will start in 2019

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

I think there is still hope but to be better than the previous year is impossible. because now the market is still injured and investors are still too afraid to go to the market today, so it's difficult to be as before.

but I'm sure if we can get through this situation, maybe next year the market will be better because investors are wiser.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

One of the last good news I heard was that the price of ETH could rise 1.5 times by the end of the year. But I don't rejoice too much. Because there were already a lot of different news and usually they didn't come true. But let's hope that this time the news will not remain just news. Although I still think that the market will recover in about a year or two.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

As long as 2018 is not ending there is always hope.
Remember that, just keep your patience and belief in this community and currency.
Such Bitcoin and Ethereum will have their pump before the year ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: