Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope for this year?  (Read 2423 times)
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
This topic I think worries a lot and she is already very tired. If you have disbelief in the cryptocurrency, then no one bothers you to leave the crypto market and do something else. I hope that in the end the market will remain a minority that believes in progress despite the attempts of many countries to ban cryptocurrency.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

There is no hope for everything going down, 4 months and today the BTC has fallen below 5800$ again, a bad signal to the market. Probably the BTC predictions will go down 2000$ will come true

bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 683

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

This year will be a year of hope for bitcoins on Earth. The rising demand for life as well as the demand for money must be sufficient for the well-being of the well-being so the electronic currency will be used very well for the future, helping to grow the bonds of real money and electronic money. . Looking forward to 2019 will be a progressive year for bitcoin
I do not think that people are interested in bitcoin because of its function as an electronic currency because so far there are still not many adequate facilities or support for using bitcoin as a means of payment
I think people just want bitcoin to recover soon so the market can recover, not about the economic system or anything like that

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

I don't think the bull run will happen in this year.Though,human hope has not any binding so we can hope for at least a minimal bull run.But there is not such sign for a bull run
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Just look at the charts my friend. During the time when everybody was hoping for the longest bull run in the bitcoins history, we got such a dump. Hope people could be strong and come over such bad news.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

Last year just give me more pains about my portfolio. All my hopes is for next year now. I do not see any extreme rise for this year. I hope we all be fine at the end.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

I don't think the bull run will happen in this year.Though,human hope has not any binding so we can hope for at least a minimal bull run.But there is not such sign for a bull run
I also do not think that the trend of the bull will come this year and there is no hope for it anymore. I now look forward to 2019.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

November 12, 2018 price of all coin very much down. We expected a lot of, but Bitcoin, Ethereum very much down.
Price of cryptocurrency can be rise next year. In this year cryptocurrency market can't be up. Check the picture,

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

November 12, 2018 price of all coin very much down. We expected a lot of, but Bitcoin, Ethereum very much down.
Price of cryptocurrency can be rise next year. In this year cryptocurrency market can't be up. Check the picture,

I also think that this year it’s already meaningless to count on the market growth, the main thing is that the market will not fall even more now.

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

No one can really predict the future of crypto, but with the look of things, I do not think there's going to be a massive boom this year again, as it's already coming to an end. I just hope next year will be better and there will be a massive rise in those coins. But as far as I'm concerned, there's absolutely nothing for the rise of those big coins this year again.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

Until January comes, you can hope for the best. After all, the experience of past years should not let us down.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

It is possible for the prices of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies to rise, but do not expect bull run this year. My expectation is on 2019. I am optimistic that 2019 is not going to be the same as this year andi believe that.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

I don't think there is hope for this year, even though there seems to be very little, and we'll see what surprises will occur

dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

At the end of 2017, the bull market came swiftly and unexpectedly. It is possible that in December 2018 a rise in the price of cryptocurrency may occur.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

hope will always be there, maybe it won't happen this year, I mean in the rest of this year, and maybe we will welcome 2019 with new beginnings and hopes

MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

Big gains are only around the corner trust me im adopted  Cool
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

No one knows what can happen before the year ends. Crypto currency market is full of surprise, who knows if the market will be stable by the end of the year or will prices go up somehow. But, do not expect anything, just wait and be patient. Let's just hope something good will happen.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Well keep optimist my friend  Smiley
Personally I don't give any hope for this two last month cause the market situation is really bad and getting bad now
But for new year I'm still optimism with future of crypto cause upcoming good news like etf approval (hopefully)
Bakkt future on December
Don't give up with this situation

Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

Of course, yes. I hope that at the end of 2018, the price of bitcoin and altcoins price will grow up. Many investors also hope that the price will be stable. I strongly believe that the situation of the crypto market will be changed at a stable price.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
myhollymamy

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

There is little hope for December, but I think that if there are any improvements, they will occur in the beginning or middle of 2019.
Now the main thing is that the market will not become worse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: