Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?  (Read 579 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

I see investment as a stable low risk term. I love block chain technology and think that if implimented properly could produce a great efficiency gains and cost reduction. Even with my bias to the technology and my liking of private transactions, all altcoins are illiquid and unstable. They would be better speculation tools, but their lack of liquidity means that when the bubble bursts you could be very rich or very poor.

I like to think that investment as separate from speculation so no I don't currently see any altcoin as an investment opportunity.

I do see altcoin as an investment opportunity but not for the new projects because we have yet to see if the team would be able to carry out what they have promise in their whitepapers while I may be willing to invest in the coins that have been existing for years because we can already see their developments and their project may already be complete and we can see the demand then if the people would use it for its actual use case or just for speculation purposes.

However, there are still new projects that are worth looking at and you will be lucky if you would be able to purchase it during ICO when the price is still cheap. Of course, you still have the option to purchase it when it is already listed in exchanges.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

I see investment as a stable low risk term. I love block chain technology and think that if implimented properly could produce a great efficiency gains and cost reduction. Even with my bias to the technology and my liking of private transactions, all altcoins are illiquid and unstable. They would be better speculation tools, but their lack of liquidity means that when the bubble bursts you could be very rich or very poor.

I like to think that investment as separate from speculation so no I don't currently see any altcoin as an investment opportunity.
I think you need to learn the latest innovations, indeed the current conditions are not good and unfavorable, try to open business opportunities in the real world such as selling and so on

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

no, no altcoin is worth "investing in". on the other hand all of the altcoins have the potential of getting pumped so they all are worth "trading". and there is a big difference between these two.

if you look at each and every altcoin out there you can see that they have gotten pumped at some point without an exception so they all have the potential of giving you profit but that is only potential that doesn't mean you can make profit. you will succeed only if you are familiar with how to make profit from a pump and dump.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

I think that long term investing in alts is a very risky strategy, with the large majority destined for failure, but if you're savvy enough to pick out only the best alts then the potential returns will be mindblowing. It's as many have mentioned before, a similar situation to the introduction of the internet.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

There are a lot of coins to that worth invest. I can understand you're thinking most coins value is getting loose. But we are in middle of the bearish. Soon we can see bullish and all coins will start to rise. Then we can see which altcoins worth to invest.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

There are a lot of coins to that worth invest. I can understand you're thinking most coins value is getting loose. But we are in middle of the bearish. Soon we can see bullish and all coins will start to rise. Then we can see which altcoins worth to invest.
As usual bearish is the reason for this low market for cryptocurrency. When will this bear market ends? I hope it will not last long or bitcoin will going to collapse. Some of the investors now are moving away already. Others will going to follow.
ridiculous_A1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

Something I admire about recent ICO models is that they are more of a survival of the fittest, since we've dropped from ATH, investors and early backers are backed to a wall, and would only result to DD; thereby investing in only projects that matter. But amidst this structure, HiNounou has refused incentive based token sale event and refuses early adoption bonuses. It's really a good thing to help democratize the token sale, and no single investor will be able to hoard so much tokens only to dump upon listing. More projects should consider removing bonuses if they must sustain their projects long-term.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

Altcoins are a bit risky but if you are really looking for short term gains, go for altcoins. Not all these coins are bad, Few of the altcoins have come out well under pressure situations and if you research well, profits are good.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

You are riguyht saying that many alts lack liquidity and I also agree that most of the alts are pure speculation and not really an investment opportunity. But when it comes to liquidity, the top 10 alts seem to have pretty decent liquidity. Or at least the exchanges give us such numbers. For example, the 24 hour volume of XRP on binance is 5,400 BTC, which is not bad. The real question is to what extent this is a real number and not artificially engineered liquidity. The exchanges have been shown to do this shady practice to improve their perceived importance and position.
Yes, altcoin are purely speculated as you and the OP said which I also agreed but it can also create an effective gain if ones do his own research properly and don't follow the crowd.
Concerning the volume of XRP you mentioned, I'm glad you knew some exchange site have some shady things going on concern provision of fake volume and I won't trust much in a coin that wake up acouple of days back which would lead to a lot investors funeral.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

Altcoins are a bit risky but if you are really looking for short term gains, go for altcoins. Not all these coins are bad, Few of the altcoins have come out well under pressure situations and if you research well, profits are good.
If we do good research, why invest in the short term? That really wastes a lot of time, invest with the long term if you have done a good research. Or you can manage your assets to share long-term and short-term investments, that's better in my opinion.
usticiann

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

If you find an altcoin which attracts you for some reason and you check it out and feel satisfied, you should invest, it you want to do so. You shouldn't invest in anything you've checked out even if other people say it's great. In the end, the decision has to be yours. Very basic wisdom I know. But very true. It's not that any altcoin is worth investing in.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

no, you don’t need to invest in every altcoin because you have to invest your money only in those projects that really have the technology and give the market something new and interesting

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

Some altcoin what investing in them ,I do invest in some of the altcoin Is just that I take my time making finding about any coin I want to invest in so I can make a lot profit when ever is ready for sales.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
opaopa33

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Invest in altcoin that interests you. Long-term investments in altcoins pose a big risk. I think so.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

I think altcoins - it`s a future of cryptocurrency. However. there is a lot of bad altcoins to invest. As for me the most promising altcoin to invest its Ethereum.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

At the moment I think that no altcoin investment should be made. because the market is still in limbo. The risk of every investment made clear of this situation is very large now.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

It is worth to buy or invest to altcoin all you need to do is to know what you are investing because you wont be investing a not knowing altcoin if tou just pick random aktcoin do your research to get a best altcoin

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

indeed altcoin has a very good opportunity for us to make an investment but not all altcoin will give us a lot of benefits, because now there are so many altcoin that are dead or scam so for that before investment we must be careful in choosing so we don't lose money

Probably the best alternative coins, or altcoins to invest are those in top 10. It is very important to consider the top. The popularity has a huge effect on the coins. And also the more people knew it, the more possibility of it growing. But then do not forget bitcoin. It has all the potential.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

It is worth to buy or invest to altcoin all you need to do is to know what you are investing because you wont be investing a not knowing altcoin if tou just pick random aktcoin do your research to get a best altcoin

Yes we can opt for investing in altcoin because there are few coins which is growing significantly and investors can plan to invest few percent on altcoins from which then can get profit. Holding and waiting for the market to turn green. Do some research on top altcoin and invest in is what i feel that investors can think on.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

At this stage of market development, all altcoins are associated with very high risk. Of course, if you are looking for low risks, then you just need to invest in Bitcoin and wait a few years, no matter what will be at the market. Now there are several promising altcoins, but no one gives guarantees that they can develop themselves in future
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: