Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to Paypal / 300$ Paypal = 1500$ BTC  (Read 167 times)
trilexx (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

Selling PayPal FunDS Transfer(No Chargeback)

---------------------------------------------------

Send Private Message (You will Get Reply Instantly)

My Skype

rik.twerk
---------------------------------------------------
(VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)

1. You need to wait at LEAST 48 HOURS before using the money to prevent PayPal from automatically flagging the money as suspicious

2. No using the same PayPal account twice to receive funds

3. No more than TWO orders a month

4. No wasting my time
RATES for PayPal

$300 Bitcoins Only for $1,500 PayPal

$700 BTC/WU/MG for $5,500 PayPal

$1000 BTC/WU/MG for $8,900 PayPal

$3000 BTC/WU/MG for $31,400 PayPal

Special Note For Time Wasters : Do not ask for test or for small amounts otherwise i will put you in ignore list because 1500$ is minimum transfer in 300$
I send you hacked PayPal funds with my own method, no chargeback, no limits, you receive legit money
> > > WE USE OUR HACKED ACCOUNTS TO TRANSFER YOU MONEY, YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN HACKED ACCOUNTS BUT YOU NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE THE MONEY < < <
PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE
Hello everyone,
All I have to say is.. wow!  It has been such a pleasure serving this community this past week, and I hope we can serve everyone with the highest quality service that we promise and hold dear to provide.
Unfortunately due to the MASSIVE (understatement) increase in clients, we are reducing the maximum order amount per month for all clients down to TWO ORDERS A MONTH, this is to accommodate for all of our new clients all around the world, and to welcome them into our family.
Again, the new limit for orders is TWO ORDERS PER CLIENT PER MONTH (30 business days). We are sorry for this inconvenience and are working around the clock to service all of our clients to the fullest potential.
Thank you for your understanding.

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]

Originally Posted by UltraSound
getting 4,600 transfer and hes really polite and professional guys, will update when i recieve payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by matnaden
yes bro anytime, thank you so so so much you lifesaver friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSound
got my payment in half an hour, i really hope this service is around for a long time

here it is guysss fucking 1k like that fuck i can only do it twice a month gonna go buy some maddd budd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwock
Just made a deal with trilex for 300 for 1,000 transfer and got it in like 4 hours lol, this guy is fucking awesome, will update with pics soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by timehealthyhome
hi, this is the first deal with trilexxx, here is payment screenshot to ATN Escrow.

please confirm it. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsius
Thanks for the service brah you work to damn quick
Quote:
Originally Posted by matnaden
I receive my money, also rick message u about new order soon k? escrow please give money to rick thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by timehealthyhome
thanks for being so quick. i sent you a pm about second deal and escrow release his money thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedbk90
i got the money

escrow give rickk his money please, rick i want another order i pm you
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunglaomk
paid escrow 303$ to U5735199 for deal with trilexx
Quote:
i have all money, give trilex his money now please thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Seal
money in my account, 2nd order in the making, thanks rick.. TIME TO PUT IT IN MAH BANKK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorte
I paid 154$ to escrow account for a deal with Trilexx.
Quote:
Another deal with tril for 151 LR
Quote:
both transactions were completed very quickly ty for ur service.. escrow please give him his money

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSand
so after reading all the good reviews and talking to some of his customers, i decided to go balls deep lol.. i paid 1000 LR for $12,000 and got a little more than that, already have my second order booked, love his fucking service, will do business for a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridofU
deal was amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridofU
huge vouch for riley

Quote:
jut use his service, nice, good, and he pay out guys df3@

Quote:
Originally Posted by distroboy
did payment for 450 LR, transfer in 3 days, more than 48 like promise, but he apollogize, doing more business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question.
got my 5,000 just now n got extra money too look good

Quote:
Originally Posted by literccards
Huge vouch for trilexxxxxx. Payment was prompt and only took less than a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decisionisfinal666
this was my 2nd order.. cant order for another week tho.. which sucks.. but yeah gg trilexx is trusted user no doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterHaveAUniform
sooo it took a little less than 6 hours but he actually came thru... trilexx legit guys paid for my order for next week already

[IMG]
[IMG]

Why are our prices so high?
Let me ask you this. When you go to get pizza from a corner store that mainly deals in the selling of other products, what kind of quality do you get for the price? Now imagine going to an Italian restaurant. You find quality ingredients, delicious food, and a team that knows their product inside and out, more expensive, but you receive top notch service. That is what we deliver.
We are not just one person doing transfers, our hand picked team specializes in PayPal transfers, and we have extensive knowledge of their fraud prevention techniques and what they look for when dealing with fraud, let's just say, we might have someone on the inside.
You have a choice, deal with one person with most likely limited knowledge, a personal PayPal account, and who buys their PayPal accounts, or you can deal with a team of experts in the field, with over four years experience and hundreds of satisfied customers. Not to mention, we don't buy our PayPal accounts, so no one has access to them or sees them but us.
Send Private Message For Deal.

My Skype: rik.twerk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

You really can do a better C&P...
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

Another clown prince? Stop these scam services dumbo, icq is full of such non-sense
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: