Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:07:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 QMC.Network [BOUNTY] - The Torrent Blockchain (%15 of Premine!) 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

#StartQMCParticipation

Bounties:

Discord username: Peewee
Twitter: Viking_xD

QMCAddress: QVDLuMRCDUkDXRDKaBz4cEz8cJjX7cSTY3

#EndQMCParticipation
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Discord
QMCAddress: QTn9oZsHDZB7gsUneHjGDgg9HL3H4j3Jfz
#EndQMCParticipation
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

I can see three wallets in the thread.so there is no one wallet which support all individual operator system.or people have to use different operator wallet for joining bounty

That sounds pretty damn dumb if we need to use like THREE whole wallets for one bounty or airdrop. More work will go into just downloading those wallets
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

Hello there is no signature campaign? I am interested in promoting QMC.Network for that campaign?

It will be added in a couple of days - prioritizing budgets on socials to start with Smiley
What are the qualifications of the signature campaign sir, will junior member be able to participate on that?

It's LITERALLY written there that the requirement for the bounty campaign is just having a Jr Member or higher ranked account with the signature
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Hello there is no signature campaign? I am interested in promoting QMC.Network for that campaign?

It will be added in a couple of days - prioritizing budgets on socials to start with Smiley
What are the qualifications of the signature campaign sir, will junior member be able to participate on that?

Thanks for the fast response admin and update about the signature campaign, More power to this project!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

I can see three wallets in the thread.so there is no one wallet which support all individual operator system.or people have to use different operator wallet for joining bounty

That sounds pretty damn dumb if we need to use like THREE whole wallets for one bounty or airdrop. More work will go into just downloading those wallets

This needs 1 more wallet only and to have many features that can handle all the activities like airdrops and tokens, coin. Good to see that participants are increasing daily from the campaign.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

Hello team, is there any way i can a wallet address by just using a smart phone? or only by using computers?

You mean is there an alternative way to gain wallet? I think you do not have PC right? This should be an issue, Try to contact the admin

MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Discord,Twitter,Telegram
QMCAddress: QeUc7M9Zr5dyrn3mBJihyFbHHou8GtbxGe
#EndQMCParticipation
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

Twitter Bounty - 100 QMC/Week +
Fille in this form - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jpSpUCdNo4pyaXyRlnEZfuwfx0Mac1F-lraHTtEizDY

Rules:
1. You must follow https://twitter.com/NetworkQmc until the end of the bounty.
2. You must retweet at least 5 times per week - These are tracked by bots, and also reviewed by the team.
3. Fake accounts will get you banned. Do not use brand new accounts.
4. You must have at least 50 *REAL* Followers. If your followers are fake, your QMC will be fake too Wink

Tiers:
50-150 followers = 100 QMC
150-300 followers = 160 QMC
300-500 followers = 200 QMC
500+ followers = 350 QMC (!)

Hi dev, about the twitter campaign, I am wondering if we need to post our report weekly or the bots will just automatically detect it without posting our weekly reports here?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
connecoin

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

I noticed that more people keep coming here on this bounty thread and show some interest to support the project by joining the campaigns. It shows that the rewards provided by the team are much attractive and convincing. Hopefully, it will have a big impact in the token sales.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Hello team, is there any way i can a wallet address by just using a smart phone? or only by using computers?

Available wallets now are for computers/desktop use only, as of now no available mobile wallet. I just hope the dev will make a web wallet or a paper wallet so it can help easily more members to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

I think you should like me, joinned discord bounty for more easier to working and hunt.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

QMC Telegram channel just got 31 members but if take a look there was various experts involved taking authentication ownership with the right solutions for all the queries and all the admins are very actively involving with the participants.
Yes, i think they will have more member at here, but they need real person who really pay attention to QMC.
phamminhtan

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

#StartQMCParticipation Bounties
: Twitter
QMCAddress: QQHpx5dQ4Y3qhx2DpjN7TVpkiVo2VFxUjY
#EndQMCParticipation

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

Huh?
You just need 1 wallet for your OS

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

QMC Telegram channel just got 31 members but if take a look there was various experts involved taking authentication ownership with the right solutions for all the queries and all the admins are very actively involving with the participants.
Yes, i think they will have more member at here, but they need real person who really pay attention to QMC.

Discord is by far more active ! Check it out Wink

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Yes they will Smiley We will publish a signature campaign in 1-2 days !

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

Yes they will Smiley We will publish a signature campaign in 1-2 days !
Wow, I am so excited to participate the campaign. Aside from that surely many prospects investors and supporters will come for the project upcoming activities. The  1-2 days is enough to for polished information and details.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

Available wallets now are for computers/desktop use only, as of now no available mobile wallet. I just hope the dev will make a web wallet or a paper wallet so it can help easily more members to participate.
I see, its because its more convenient for me to use mobile because i don't have PC, although I can go to internet cafe in our country. Maybe that's my only option in order to join this bounty program. Will be doing it later.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

I see, its because its more convenient for me to use mobile because i don't have PC, although I can go to internet cafe in our country. Maybe that's my only option in order to join this bounty program. Will be doing it later.
The most accessible in using transaction and some other applications, is the celfone or mobile data for the convenience and easiest way to your work. Bounty program is helpful for project publicity and increase the number of rugs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: