Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 QMC.Network [BOUNTY] - The Torrent Blockchain (%15 of Premine!) 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

I can see three wallets in the thread.so there is no one wallet which support all individual operator system.or people have to use different operator wallet for joining bounty
If you generate onetime QMC wallet address that is enough to participate in all the QMC bounty campains, just post the application, follow the rules and start working.
I understand about the wallet system,but why there is android,apple wallet.but this project has potential to have so many participants & i will join here
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

I can see three wallets in the thread.so there is no one wallet which support all individual operator system.or people have to use different operator wallet for joining bounty
If you generate onetime QMC wallet address that is enough to participate in all the QMC bounty campains, just post the application, follow the rules and start working.
I understand about the wallet system,but why there is android,apple wallet.but this project has potential to have so many participants & i will join here
There is a condition that you need to install a wallet, only after that you can take part in the distribution of tokens. If for some reason you could not download, contact support.
franco64

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Discord,Telegram
QMCAddress: QM2TYBpwfgyg153qFdA29tuigrs6Fw9dbF
#EndQMCParticipation

Thanks
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

Hello there is no signature campaign? I am interested in promoting QMC.Network for that campaign?

It will be added in a couple of days - prioritizing budgets on socials to start with Smiley
What are the qualifications of the signature campaign sir, will junior member be able to participate on that?

Yes they will Smiley We will publish a signature campaign in 1-2 days !
Wow, I am so excited to participate the campaign. Aside from that surely many prospects investors and supporters will come for the project upcoming activities. The  1-2 days is enough to for polished information and details.
Glad to know that, will be signing up also in social media campaign. Hope its value goes higher next year so that everyone will benefit.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

As heard is participation with QMC bounty is limited by every individual to successfully participate in any one campaign or can also join in various bounty campaigns of QMC Huh
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Discord,Twitter,Telegram
QMCAddress: QRfx3DcL3T6ACHyxYvZp4wLdG3uWHiXt8J
#EndQMCParticipation

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

As heard is participation with QMC bounty is limited by every individual to successfully participate in any one campaign or can also join in various bounty campaigns of QMC Huh

You mean, they have only a limited number of participants? Well, if that would be the scenario then definitely it be good for the bounty hunters because they definitely have big reward because of the limited number of members.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

Your friend might be deviating you from availing the opportunities of QMC, this is completely a real time platform where many users are getting benefited with their launch, you can successfully participate with all the campaigns which ever suits your skills and requirements there is no such restriction with the bounty program of QMC.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

Hello team, is there any way i can a wallet address by just using a smart phone? or only by using computers?

Available wallets now are for computers/desktop use only, as of now no available mobile wallet. I just hope the dev will make a web wallet or a paper wallet so it can help easily more members to participate.

Then definitely the dev should also create a wallet for mobile in order to have more members to participate in the program.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

You mean, they have only a limited number of participants? Well, if that would be the scenario then definitely it be good for the bounty hunters because they definitely have big reward because of the limited number of members.
Yeah. It could be an advantage for bounty hunters because they can be able to received big rewards since the team have limit the participants. But it will also affect the popularity of the project where as only few will help to promote it in social medias and in the forum.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Hello team, is there any way i can a wallet address by just using a smart phone? or only by using computers?

Available wallets now are for computers/desktop use only, as of now no available mobile wallet. I just hope the dev will make a web wallet or a paper wallet so it can help easily more members to participate.

Then definitely the dev should also create a wallet for mobile in order to have more members to participate in the program.
Not just the mobile wallet, how about android users? Project can gain more participation if the also launch android, since it is a huge community they should set the standard covering all the digital users only then this can bring a leading change in the industry.
grandneo

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

#StartQMCParticipation Bounties
: Discord, Twitter, Telegram
QMCAddress: Qg2v64C6VWgru9FCd9WV18xZu66jGTEixP
#EndQMCParticipation
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

I think that both platforms should work just fine,but still I think that you must consult with the team.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

I think that both platforms should work just fine,but still I think that you must consult with the team.
I would also like to use my smartphone to work with the wallet. But if I'm not mistaken, the wallet can only be downloaded to a computer. They have no versions for smartphones.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

After I entered discord bounty whether I need to satisfy some conditions except that it is necessary to write 5 messages a week? Reports are not necessary?

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

Who can explain in more detail how the project that is associated with the torrent will work? How do I understand that with it I can mine coins?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

After I entered discord bounty whether I need to satisfy some conditions except that it is necessary to write 5 messages a week? Reports are not necessary?
if I understand correctly, you should send a report with links to your comments here on the forum every day. If I'm wrong, please let the manager correct me.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Yeah. It could be an advantage for bounty hunters because they can be able to received big rewards since the team have limit the participants. But it will also affect the popularity of the project where as only few will help to promote it in social medias and in the forum.

It is much advantage to the well experienced participants because they are already known for joining many bounty campaign. Knowing about having limitation of participants is not a big issue because it is just normal. Every decision have its reason.  So congrats to those who will be be accepted and better luck next time to those who will not accepted. There will always be an opportunity, just be positive enough.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:45 PM

if I understand correctly, you should send a report with links to your comments here on the forum every day. If I'm wrong, please let the manager correct me.
Possibly, you are mistaken. Everything that it is necessary to do it only to leave messages, and already boats and managers will check existence of messages.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

Messages are tracked and counted by bots as long as your entry in google docs is correct !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: