Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 QMC.Network [BOUNTY] - The Torrent Blockchain (%15 of Premine!) 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
angel750

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

#StartQMCParticipation Bounties
Twitter , Telegram
QMCAddress: Qg6giXWx2d57DUdyxi3Pgf4gXYkPsin9in
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

If we could divert any questions to the ann thread / discord / twitter / telegram - that would be ideal.
Thanks!

Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

Hi bounty manager, since our post and repost are already being tracked by a "bot", does that mean we don't have to make a report anymore?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

Hi bounty manager, since our post and repost are already being tracked by a "bot", does that mean we don't have to make a report anymore?

They need authentication post to be able to recognize fake and multiple account, This is one way to prevent that from happening.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:24:08 AM

After I entered discord bounty whether I need to satisfy some conditions except that it is necessary to write 5 messages a week? Reports are not necessary?
if I understand correctly, you should send a report with links to your comments here on the forum every day. If I'm wrong, please let the manager correct me.

If that is the instruction from the campaigns, We should follow it to prevent from getting out and be banned.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

If we could divert any questions to the ann thread / discord / twitter / telegram - that would be ideal.
Thanks!

Telegram would be the easy way to communicate with members and investors question, quires and suggestion,

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

I can see three wallets in the thread.so there is no one wallet which support all individual operator system.or people have to use different operator wallet for joining bounty

That sounds pretty damn dumb if we need to use like THREE whole wallets for one bounty or airdrop. More work will go into just downloading those wallets

This needs 1 more wallet only and to have many features that can handle all the activities like airdrops and tokens, [Suspicious link removed]d to see that participants are increasing daily from the campaign.

But that's one wallet too many, you ideally should NOT need multiple wallets just for the airdrop. The coins/tokens are gonna be the same right???
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

After I entered discord bounty whether I need to satisfy some conditions except that it is necessary to write 5 messages a week? Reports are not necessary?
if I understand correctly, you should send a report with links to your comments here on the forum every day. If I'm wrong, please let the manager correct me.

How do you even "link" a discord message, unless you plan to give the message ID for every message you send which is useless to the manager anyway
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Telegram
QMCAddress: QdgBmJHrZLUTMJf862yX2VtiaaQWceiMyq
#EndQMCParticipation
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

It turns out that work without reports? Just register and everything?
This also greatly simplifies the work, it is much more convenient than constantly dumping the report.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

Well, have a lot of people joinned our QMC network bounty, how much of time we will running this bounty program?
fern123

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

#StartQMCParticipation Bounties
discord, Twitter , Telegram
QMCAddress: Qc5giXWx2d57DUdyxi3Pgf4gXYkPsic85n

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
connecoin

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

A lot of participants are calling the attentions of the bounty manager to answer their queries and questions. Perhaps the project have bounty telegram in which probably the manager is actively communicating with the members. I guess we really need to join there.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

This also greatly simplifies the work, it is much more convenient than constantly dumping the report.
Yes, only fill the form they provide and do follow the requirements at first post Smiley. I only have a doubt about how they tracking us?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

Yes, only fill the form they provide and do follow the requirements at first post Smiley. I only have a doubt about how they tracking us?
Developed a special bot that monitors and tracks the work, for example, the number of your tweets are automatically recorded in the table.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Developed a special bot that monitors and tracks the work, for example, the number of your tweets are automatically recorded in the table.
Wow, this is really very convenient, because sometimes you can accidentally forget to leave a report and then it will not be counted. A bot automatically keeps track of everything and all reports will be saved.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Me too, I am slight worried if they will track our reports accurately or if there will be some error soon. I hope the team can give us weekly summary reports of all qualified bounty participants..

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Wow, this is really very convenient, because sometimes you can accidentally forget to leave a report and then it will not be counted. A bot automatically keeps track of everything and all reports will be saved.

Some bounty programs already have this process that they can track all tasks that have been made, but bounty participants wants to be sure if report is not mandatory to post weekly.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
nindyaayu88

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Discord,Twitter,Telegram
QMCAddress:  QcQiouqMqaHqcJvJqkc4KerUVfvsVy8JY9
#EndQMCParticipation
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

Me too, I am slight worried if they will track our reports accurately or if there will be some error soon. I hope the team can give us weekly summary reports of all qualified bounty participants..
This matter is quite serious one, is there any one from the team  members can assist this matter for clarification and for the understanding of many. This concerns might be a start for more complicated things in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: