Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:24:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin for the people or for the corporations?  (Read 3053 times)
Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:06:07 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone regardless of whether it is an individual or an organization as long as they wish to be able to make a profit from the investment.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptos are for everyone. Businesses and organizations are now exploring crypto because they’re simple responding to the current situation. Everyone uses cash, right? So if the majority starts using crypto, the others will follow suit. Everyone can benefit from the advantages of using a digital currency –so it’s not exclusive to a particular sector.
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

When Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies first came out, everyone were saying that it was for the people to get their financial freedom. Now, it seems like it's being taken over by big financial institutions. Should we be worried?
bitcoin is only a currency,  so the circulation occurs for big money owners because we can see that the prices that occur now are very high,  bitcoin is not taken over by large companies or big investors but will continue to spin in the hands of traders or dominate so we don't be pessimistic,  there are no controls or no interference from any country.
JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

Bitcoin was largely created to serve as a currency which will facilitate easy payments and also enhance the payment systems of businesses, companies, institutions. If it is now being taken by these big corporations, it means a Bitcoin is still on track and achieving its purpose. More companies will soon integrate it into their payments once there is a competition set between the companies using Bitcoin and the non-using companies.

But you do realize that with corporations integrating cryptocurrencies in their system, it'll be just like the fiduciary currencies we're now using. So what's the point of creating a new type of currency?
JealousCup (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptos are for everyone. Businesses and organizations are now exploring crypto because they’re simple responding to the current situation. Everyone uses cash, right? So if the majority starts using crypto, the others will follow suit. Everyone can benefit from the advantages of using a digital currency –so it’s not exclusive to a particular sector.

But don't you fear that we'll no longer have the freedom to use our money without the risk of being tracked?
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:04:55 AM

When Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies first came out, everyone were saying that it was for the people to get their financial freedom. Now, it seems like it's being taken over by big financial institutions. Should we be worried?

We cannot do anything about it, Bitcoin is a transaction system, it will eventually adapt to big companies and institution, we have to think big and move forward part of Bitcoin's development is for it to be used by big companies like Amazon I think we should be happy that people and companies are now looking at this technology.

donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:23:01 AM

Bitcoin is designed and created for every people in this world.
The intention is for the people gain the control in the currency.
The demand will give the price to the token.

yes, indeed bitcoin was created for anyone. rich, poor people if they are able to buy then they have the right to have bitcoin. I'm just reminded that when you hold bitcoin you also have to be patient in facing up and down values in the market.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:36:53 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone and corporations as well. As a form of currency, it is intended to be used by all in the purchase of goods and services both online and offline. Although its investment requires adequate knowledge and study of the crypto market, utilizing Bitcoin as a form of currency is meant for everyone.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
JealousCup (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

I think that now it is more for corporations but in the future everyone will be able to use it successfully. To my mind, you can use btc as the payment method now because it is very effective and to my mind you will be able to benefit from it

I can't be that optimistic when I know that central banks will eventually get involved and next thing you know, the system collapses.
I think that we should have a system that's free of control of governments and big corporations.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

Bitcoin is originated by  Satoshi Nakamoto in the year 2009 for the benefit of the global community to use for their daily requirements.He intends to provide a strong currency which can be operated world wide. The invention of bitcoin is one of the greatest finding in this century which can change the face of the global economical concepts so far we follows .It is revolutionizing the present concept of economy in which we follows at present. Bitcoin has a strong net work systems linked with the modern technology.But the modern technology is not familiar to the majority of the global community except the younger generation people.Bitcoins features are very attractive to the global investors and hence its popularity is wide spreading world wide. Bitcoin has introduced the block chain technology which ensures the security systems in tact.So the global community could achieve a corruption free record maintaining systems which paves the path for the global developments.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

if you see from my experience in the cryptocurrency industry. my answer is crypto for every people, I'm not saying that corporations don't take part in the existence of this industry, but what I want to emphasize is that even if you are not affiliated with a corporation or someone else, you can still join cryptocurrency. independence is one aspect that makes me like cryptocurrency. any form of collaboration that occurs, such as the ICO project, does not bind and force each individual, this is very interesting.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:29:06 AM

It is for everyone however, we can still see the huge gap between those retail investors/traders compared to corporations because they have funds so if ever there are opportunities, the corporations or those what we call whales are the one who wold benefit the most. You can still take advantage of it by thinking like the whales in which you would see some signs as to what their next move will be so that you can ride with their trades.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

If you are worried that there will be a monopoly by the company, then you must follow the flow of the company's trend. But I don't think we need to worry about that, they can't change the overall market condition maybe only 5% and it will recover, crypto is ours together not only belongs to a large agency
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

If Bitcoin is received by many institutions or companies, in my opinion it is very good, meaning that adoption of Bitcoin will increase and prices will also rise following high demand. so there's nothing to worry about.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

I think we don't have to worried about that because bitcoin is for everyone who wants to get their financial freedom. Perhaps the big financial institutions can take over bitcoin but they cannot buy all bitcoin in the market especially, we know that some people have a big bitcoin in their wallet and they are not using it for anything. I think it is better to use bitcoin together, and each of us can get financial freedom without disturbing other people, and I am sure that bitcoin will work correctly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goldengold5

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

From my point of view, bitcoin is for the community, not for anyone or any corporations. Bitcoin is well-known now, I think the usage of bitcoin will be opened all over the world.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

In Bitcoin, this digital currency is stored in each person, or anyone can have it and process the transaction. So when this digital money is Bitcoin, there is no one who controls this digital currency (Bitcoin), everyone can participate or buy it.

but because everyone can have this digital currency Bitcoin they can find out the amount and every transaction that happens, so I think that bitcoin belongs to everyone who transacts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

Bitcoin is for the people it helps to grow up  new generations to over come their frustrations  caused due to the political  unrest and unemployment situations of the present day . Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that there is no influence of a third party for the transactions of bitcoin .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Coindevil

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

I think bitcoin is for everyone when they needs to make money Grin
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

what do you mean? bitcoin is taken by the big company? or there are new currency that have the freedom financial that better than bitcoin? i dont understand with your statement

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: