Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin for the people or for the corporations?  (Read 3044 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

Bitcoin is for the people it helps to grow up  new generations to over come their frustrations  caused due to the political  unrest and unemployment situations of the present day . Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that there is no influence of a third party for the transactions of bitcoin .
Yes, the bitcoin is for the people on which everyone can be able to use and benefited on it that surely change their financial status in life. It also help to improve the payment system on which can give fast and secure transaction for every people who use it in the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

When Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies first came out, everyone were saying that it was for the people to get their financial freedom. Now, it seems like it's being taken over by big financial institutions. Should we be worried?

everyone can use bitcoin, not just people, the company also has the right to do it, because the goal is the same, namely to facilitate online payment systems and for long-term and short-term investments.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Bitcoin is a currency for the people but not all can have it as people have different insights or perception about bitcoin. I have already read some posts about people engaged in crypto about how their lives has changed and got better. The only difference between people and corporation is the profit you will earn because basically, your profit depends on the volume of bitcoin you have.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

When Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies first came out, everyone were saying that it was for the people to get their financial freedom. Now, it seems like it's being taken over by big financial institutions. Should we be worried?

this is just the way your thoughts are wrong.
you can use bitcoin in the form of investment or trade because you can buy even small amounts.
trading can make you double your assets. yes, it needs a technique for that, but the situation now is really difficult.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

I think we should not, since Bitcoin will not be that successful if one of the
Parties doesnt make so much effort,corporations funded so much project which people is working to succeed and both of us work really hard for that we should disregard the effort of each one who maintain the equilibrium of this market. Through thick and thin we can categorie bitcoin as one of the grratest bubble of all time and it helped many people to attain money for themselves.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

it is design for the corporation like who is conducting ICO, it wont last if they will design it for the people because people has limited resources unlike the corporations that has the ability make the market move.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

I think bitcoin is used for all parties. not only people, but companies also use it. because they think bitcoin is profitable for them. so many companies today have used bitcoin. so don't worry about such problems.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

Bitcoin was largely created to serve as a currency which will facilitate easy payments and also enhance the payment systems of businesses, companies, institutions. If it is now being taken by these big corporations, it means a Bitcoin is still on track and achieving its purpose. More companies will soon integrate it into their payments once there is a competition set between the companies using Bitcoin and the non-using companies.

Its both for the people and for the company, it serves more than these 2 aspects actually, BTC serves more than what is stated here and it would take me long if I'd mention everything here, so I'm gonna make it simple and short for you guys.

DennyPen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

At this stage, btc plays a role of enrichment mechanism. It rewards patient players and grabs money from the impatient. Corporations may not be successful, but the majority of losers are impatient individual investors that can't or have no ability to catch the right moment.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

I don't think it should be ordinary people and common people can use it, which I believe is only to increase profits and divert a portion of its revenue.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

I pretty often make Bitcoin transactions. Currently fees are not so high and not very fast BTC transactions are cheap enough. I transferred some BTC coins to my friends and merchants, so I think that Bitcoin is designed for ordinary people. It goes without saying, companies also can use Bitcoin in their business.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

what do you mean? bitcoin is taken by the big company? or there are new currency that have the freedom financial that better than bitcoin? i dont understand with your statement
I think like that when bitcoin is used in companies to become popular and increase income, I think like it might be true
LastHope99

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

btc is for people. But corporations are also made of people. Btc is for everyone, but that's true that btc is now partially usurped. At the end of the day, btc price is now relatively low, so everyone has a chance to buy.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

Ask yourself. Regardless if you're some employee working on a company that utilizes Bitcoin for such payments or just an ordinary person that lives a normal and happy life. Is there any hindrance in your utilization in Bitcoin? Does the price swing matter that much? Of course. Everyone within Bitcoin or the crypto community is affected. Is the effect that mutual? Almost. It only varies in how you use it. Daily life or simply just for your own convenience. It is for everyone.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

Bitcoin can be use by all kinds of people whether they are ordinary or well known, rich or poor. If you know how to use the net or you have net access, you can able to own bitcoin and use it any transactions and in trading. When bitcoin is developed as a alternative payment system, it did not specify a kind of people that is only  allowed to use it. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are highly volatile so if someone want to buy coins, there is a reminder to use only the money you can afford to ose.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone.

I agree with you that bitcoin is for everyone, not the individual or entity, all are bitcoin accepted for the investment Grin. And this investment path, everyone wants for a fairly stable profit Cheesy.

Am I spamming? Report me!
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

maybe at this time bitcoin has not been fully known by everyone and there are still many countries that have not provided the legality of crypto currencies and that which is still being used by certain people and for companies

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

Almost everything can be turned into a capitalistic business if you look at it but don't be discourage if you think that only some corporations are the only ones growing in this field. Bitcoin and crypto itself is for anyone who has a determined goal to grow regardless how small you are when you've started. And the period of time doesn't matter here because each one has their own strategy and goal in mind.

Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

I think it's still for simple people also. Especially as the rates now are lower more people can allow to invest in it and earn more if it will rise again (I hope it would happen).
On the other hand less people believe in it now, but it's a personal choice whether to invest or not.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

I think bitcoin is used for all parties. not only people, but companies also use it. because they think bitcoin is profitable for them. so many companies today have used bitcoin. so don't worry about such problems.

I don't think companies would be using Bitcoin that quickly since we all know how volatile it is. Companies are so strict when it comes to budgets and if Bitcoin dumps, it will not just affects the investors and people using it but also that certain company and I don't think that company wants that but if that is true that companies or maybe even corporations are using it, shouldn't we be happy since the demand is increasing and means it will be having a good price?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌