Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin for the people or for the corporations?  (Read 3046 times)
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

I think that there is no reason to worry and bitcoin can be used by anyone who wants it. It was conceived as a single currency, and it should be used in everyday life by ordinary people. This his goal.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone regardless , if it is for individual or corporations , in order of  Bitcoin to become successful is adoption. Like internet its adopted by individual and corporations.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

"Is Bitcoin for the people or for the corporations?"

Bitcoin from it's very inception was all about pleasing the NWO, Big oil and bankers and this is why it was built around wasting power on
CPU wars because it keeps intel and big oil in money so it tried to solve one problem and gave us ten more all under the guise of being
decentralized which as a developer I can tell you it's not.

Move forward and we get the lightning network and the things they call hubs are by any other term called on-line banks, charging both
Tx fees and interest on BTC needed to finance the channels (lines of payments)

This is nothing to what seed has been sown by our ruling un-elected elite  but you will need to study up on IoT, M2M and AGI and start to connect the
obvious dots and also take note of DTube where only people (or machines) with money will get a voice but it's being sold as being anti-censorship but it's not

if you read into these subjects and it does not scare the shit out of you then your not very good at doing research or your looking to get a plug fitted
to the back of your head for full immersion into an ill conceived matrix where man is no longer at the top of the food chain which even I conceive might not be
such a bad thing 

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone regardless , if it is for individual or corporations , in order of  Bitcoin to become successful is adoption. Like internet its adopted by individual and corporations.

Tulips are for everyone, Enron stock too and as individual we demand to have such products, corporations too if they want. Like flowers, Tulips can grow and bring the individual happiness like wealth.

Regards 

R2D2

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Bitcoin is created for everyone and is connected to the internet network. bitcoin provides many benefits and gifts in human life for those who use them properly and correctly. and I am very grateful to Bitcoin for giving me many benefits and changing my life.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

I don't think that the majority of bitcoins intercepted by large corporations ! Bitcoins are distributed throughout the market and I do not think that it can be managed speculatively unlike Ripple.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:07:59 PM

Bitcoin is created for everyone and is connected to the internet network. bitcoin provides many benefits and gifts in human life for those who use them properly and correctly. and I am very grateful to Bitcoin for giving me many benefits and changing my life.
I agree.Bitcoin is here for all of us.We are given equal opportunities.I think bitcoin is a great way to make good changes for the people and even with corporations.And if it's totally adopted by both,i'm sure our economy will both progress and be developed in the end.

zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

I think it's for all of us, i'ts not a big issue for it caters everything. Corporations are compose of people working together so everybody benefits on it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

When Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies first came out, everyone were saying that it was for the people to get their financial freedom. Now, it seems like it's being taken over by big financial institutions. Should we be worried?
Corporations are composed of people also so i see no difference in your given choices,what differentiates only of people to corporations is the capacity to invest bigger amount things that cant afford by individuals

But it is trully for financial freedom,as we can use this anytime we ant withour the presence of third party and without others controlling our funds,this is what bitcoin is all about
JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

When Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies first came out, everyone were saying that it was for the people to get their financial freedom. Now, it seems like it's being taken over by big financial institutions. Should we be worried?
Corporations are composed of people also so i see no difference in your given choices,what differentiates only of people to corporations is the capacity to invest bigger amount things that cant afford by individuals

But it is trully for financial freedom,as we can use this anytime we ant withour the presence of third party and without others controlling our funds,this is what bitcoin is all about
But, with the blockchain technology, we can get rid of the transnational corporations as third parties, right?
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:39:57 AM

You might think that these corporations have more control over bitcoin and they have more ability to earn more, bitcoin platform offers financial freedom, If you look on the bright side there's a lot of product of successful people from bitcoin community, everyone is welcome to join in

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

bitcoin is for everyone.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

In world of cryptocurrency ,in which bitcoin is the famous and most popular coin or crypto, anyone who have the capital in small or bigger amount can buy and own bitcoin, if the customers and investors especially the people would invest on bitcoin then they can ,while large corporation or company that accepr and adopt bitcoin can also be ,so anyone who likes bitcoin can obtain bitcoin.

JealousCup (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

bitcoin is for everyone.

Yes but we exchange it on centralized platforms, don't we?
JealousCup (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

In world of cryptocurrency ,in which bitcoin is the famous and most popular coin or crypto, anyone who have the capital in small or bigger amount can buy and own bitcoin, if the customers and investors especially the people would invest on bitcoin then they can ,while large corporation or company that accepr and adopt bitcoin can also be ,so anyone who likes bitcoin can obtain bitcoin.
But isn't bitcoin being in the prcess to be controlled by large corporations. Ever wondered why the crypto world is facing such a crisis?
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

The benefits of bitcoin are the same as other currencies, for example fiat / conventional created by the government. From the terms of its utilization, of course it all depends on the owner, in any way they are free to use it. Because of its decentralized, nature which is at the same time real as its weakness, it becomes very natural if there is a company that adopts / takes over its existence.

JealousCup (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

The benefits of bitcoin are the same as other currencies, for example fiat / conventional created by the government. From the terms of its utilization, of course it all depends on the owner, in any way they are free to use it. Because of its decentralized, nature which is at the same time real as its weakness, it becomes very natural if there is a company that adopts / takes over its existence.

No, the exchange system is not centralized. People tend to use corporations-owned structures which can be influenced by the top 1% in case they want to change the general attitude towards bitcoin.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

I think that everything that is being done now will lead us to the best, and if it is necessary for bitcoin to take control of financial institutions, then let them take, there is no problem
JealousCup (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

I think that everything that is being done now will lead us to the best, and if it is necessary for bitcoin to take control of financial institutions, then let them take, there is no problem

If that's what you wish, okay, but then, don't complain about about crypto transactions taking so long to be processed.
JealousCup (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

I'd say that it's for everyone. But there is an interesting thing about how people react to Bitcoin falling and how corporations react to Bitcoin falling. It's quite different, it looks like people sell BTC in panic once its price declines and big companies start to buy all of it for cheap at the same time. So in the end  BTC belongs to those who trusted in it more... To the big companies.

Yes, we always fall for the same tricks. I say we stop going through them and use other structures that are not owned by them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: