Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin for the people or for the corporations?  (Read 3046 times)
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

this is extremely bad as it contradicts the initial idea of the creator of the cryptocurrency Satoshi nakamoto

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

If Bitcoin stopped making a fuss around it, you know it is dead
Major institutions and governments speak about it
supporters and opponents
This is good .. We are on the way to public adoption
Financial freedom and acceptable payment method.
JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

Are you serious op? This is a dumb question. It is obvious to everyone in the cryptocurrency world that Satoshi Nakomoto developed Bitcoin for the masses so that they can conduct financial transactions online without any sort of interference by the authorities.

Anyone with basic knowledge about Bitcoin understands this much. The primary reason why anyone decide to invest into this market in the first place is to earn profits without any outside interference in an anonymous manner.

This is how I got enticed by Bitcoin and decided to invest into this market and earned substantial profits without any sort of outside hassles.

You can't be serious. What affected the prices of bitcoin last week? You'd say the people, I guess. Because we all want cryptos to go away, right?
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

Bitcoin is meant for everyone, no one is taking over it. It is a good sign that corporations are now becoming more prominent in Bitcoin trade, it should be seen as a positive rather than a threat.

sametyui73

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I  strongly disagree.. what are you talking about? what big financial institutions are you referring too? of course, more companies and industries are accepting bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment and that is good for everyone...  it doesn't mean that they are taking over or building a monopoly. I think we should be happy and excited not worried or scared and moreover, there are a lot more users of bitcoins every year from all over the world.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I  strongly disagree.. what are you talking about? what big financial institutions are you referring too? of course, more companies and industries are accepting bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment and that is good for everyone...  it doesn't mean that they are taking over or building a monopoly. I think we should be happy and excited not worried or scared and moreover, there are a lot more users of bitcoins every year from all over the world.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I can tell based on facts that people are starting to drop bitcoin and other cryptos because of last week's crisis. Then suddenly, stablecoins are becoming a thing. You still think that this came out of the blue?
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

Of course bitcoin is for the people and not for the corporations. I believe many people still holding bitcoins and even a lot of companies and stores are accepting bitcoin as payment but it doesn't mean that they monopolized the bitcoins. Bitcoin was created for everyone and only for a single person or a group of people doing business.

Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency for everybody no matter where you find yourself in this world. Just like physical fiats such as USD, some people have a lot more than others but do you hear people complaining that financial institutions are taking over the currency?? I think you should get yourself more familiar with the use of cryptocurrencies.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:47:38 AM

When Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies first came out, everyone were saying that it was for the people to get their financial freedom. Now, it seems like it's being taken over by big financial institutions. Should we be worried?

This is good and we should not be worried as this means that additional investments for the market. Just imagine if the billionaires like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates will join the Crypto investments like JP Morgan then expect additional support level for the market. Although they might be able to manipulate the market movement but we could ride with them with a perfect timing.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
primejia

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:53:36 AM

When Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies first came out, everyone were saying that it was for the people to get their financial freedom. Now, it seems like it's being taken over by big financial institutions. Should we be worried?
bitcoin is money, so it is money for anyone who wants and can own it, so I don't think anyone can manage and master it in total, like money in general , which is used as a means of payment , Large investors have large amounts of bitcoin , so what happens is they master it because it has a large amount.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:09:16 AM

Bitcoin is for both the people and corporations. Bitcoin was created mainly to fulfil the goal of a digital currency which will offer a well decentralized payment method for its users. I don't think a currency will be intended to discriminate among which people or sector or institution to use it.

ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

Bitcoin is created for all people, anyone can have it from unemployment and even entrepreneurs. That's special about bitcoin, but we don't get too greedy in having bitcoin, use your money for other things.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:48:16 AM

Bitcoin created by a person for the people and its run by the people hope you know that bitcoin is not governed by any body

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

Bitcoin does not keep going on the pathway which was desribed ten years ago. Since the profile and aims of bitcoiners has been changing and companies start to involved, so many things have already changed but bitcoin on its way to achieve its main purposes. I don't think integration of companies and  their payment systems are unacceptable. Sorry but we can't chage everything we want.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
cryptobulls.exchange

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Bitcoin to other cryptocurrenices are designed for a particular objective. They are fully decentralized and not require to follow some dull procedure for making use of it. Anyone can use it making use of bitcoin depends upon what kind purpose you hold.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

Bitcoin is good for every one not for single individual it is important for corporations and i like it because through which we can contact with corporations and it will good for every one who needs to make an online payment for a contract to multinational corporations.

valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

I would say that every one in this world is smart. Thus if bitcoin is good for people why wouldn't be bitcoin good for corporations? Corporations are smarter than people (a corporation is the inteligence of many people) thus bitcoin is good for corporations.  Bitcoin is the future of the money, it will give freedom and peace to the world.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

WOuld you tell us whats this financial institutions tooking over the bitcoin?you can still purchase and sell cryptocurrency right?so whats about that?i believe that is still a freedom and nothing can deny us from doing such.
As long as we can still have our own cryptocurrency that means we are free and can use this market anytime we wanted or needed to be
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

I've said for sometime now that IMO, a major setback for bitcoin is the inability to maintain its intended usecase.  Fact is, bitcoin is so much more about being a store of value today more than the many other benefits of a crypto currency.   It is also inevitable that financial institutions will become interested in crypto and subsequently (as they are now) try to get a foothold.   I think most MNC's and governments fully understand and appreciate the concept and benefits of blockchain tech, as such there is no point to resit their interest or investment in crypto.  It is the manipulation that comes with it that worries me.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone. That is the primary sense. However, there are prevailing systems in our society that Bitcoin cannot address. Indeed, Bitcoin is for financial freedom. There is real ownership in Bitcoin, in contrast to our fiat system. However, there is always the presence of inequality in this world. The rich can always excel more than the poor when they are really willing to use their money. Bitcoin is for everyone and yet the rich could buy a thousand fold what the poor can only afford.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: