Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 26028 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 20 merit deleted.)
GoldieX

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:57:30 AM

Here's Our Review / Walkthru Of The Amsterdex Exchange ...
It's worth the watch, just to see how a total fluke occurred during recording ...
Cheers to the Guys over at the exchange, they have been nothing but helpful and friendly
Respect, Goldie ...

[Right Click, Open Link In New Tab ... if you don't want to lose where you were]  Wink

▣ BRIXCOIN ▣ Masternodes And Community Platform  ▣
~~*~~🔸🔺 https://www.brixco.in 🔺🔸~~*~~
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:26:23 PM

following this exchange

Welcome!

It's worth the watch, just to see how a total fluke occurred during recording ...
Cheers to the Guys over at the exchange, they have been nothing but helpful and friendly
Respect, Goldie ...

[Right Click, Open Link In New Tab ... if you don't want to lose where you were]  Wink

Thanks GoldieX! That BRIX got listed was the best part for me  Grin

Btw... Already ~12 hours with "Pinky and the brain brain brain brain..........." in my head... Thanks for that.....  😂😂
coinsvision

Activity: 156
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:42:18 PM

Respect, Goldie ...

Nice video Goldie. I'm happy to see that you are really like Amsterdex.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 05:56:49 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 06:18:26 AM by puremage111

Gosh
I forgot about this coin and just check it recently and the swap is over

Hence, i couldn't swap the coins anymore?

Thanks and regards,
puremage111

Edit: Got my answer from Discord
Thanks anyway!
coldfusion

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:40:25 AM

Gosh
I forgot about this coin and just check it recently and the swap is over

Hence, i couldn't swap the coins anymore?

Thanks and regards,
puremage111

Edit: Got my answer from Discord
Thanks anyway!

You have a PM on Discord puremage111 .
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:42:22 PM

We have a wallet update coming up in a week or so to reflect the spendable supply.. Not sure yet if it's a mandatory one, so stay updated please... Smiley
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:49:54 AM

We have a wallet update coming up in a week or so to reflect the spendable supply.. Not sure yet if it's a mandatory one, so stay updated please... Smiley
Mandatory wallet upgrade?
Metahash is a good project, in my opinion, hence the Amsterdex team should consider listing this one on your exchange.
MetaHash ANN topic.
coinsvision

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:00:17 AM

Metahash is a good project, in my opinion, hence the Amsterdex team should consider listing this one on your exchange.
MetaHash ANN topic.
Hey,
You can fill coin listing form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG0bZ2WJtKv6HUrPCOnDDntjOgCGT0yER6O8jFMY1YJ7-XGA/viewform . Amsterdex don't charge fees for listing.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:09:49 PM

I just signed up here a few days ago and so far from what I can see is that this exchange is well designed and layout is one of the best I've seen so the team have done a great job. I really like the shares feature which is similar to CB but how I see it why not join them all and earn a passive income. I also really think the no listing fee is a big winner in my book as listing fees can sometimes be way over priced but dev teams won't have that problem here. I look forward to seeing how well Amsterdex does in the future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 08:11:31 AM

MetaHash ANN topic.
Hey,
You can fill coin listing form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG0bZ2WJtKv6HUrPCOnDDntjOgCGT0yER6O8jFMY1YJ7-XGA/viewform . Amsterdex don't charge fees for listing.

That form is not being used anymore. That was used before we we're launched.

Listing requests go through the support website here: https://support.amsterdex.com
coinsvision

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:25:04 AM

MetaHash ANN topic.
Hey,

That form is not being used anymore. That was used before we we're launched.

Listing requests go through the support website here: https://support.amsterdex.com
Ohh, I missed this Sad I'm sorry.
coldfusion

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:12:01 AM

Bounty hunters and their posts LOL
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:33:58 PM

Bounty hunters and their posts LOL

I see what you mean...  Wink

Bounty spam post deleted...
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:23:10 PM

@BanzaiBTC

I know the listing fee is currently free however I have a couple of projects interested in listing their coins but need more time to get everything together and so I was wondering if the listing fee will be free forever or just a short period of time? Thank you in advance.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 11:52:33 PM

@BanzaiBTC

I know the listing fee is currently free however I have a couple of projects interested in listing their coins but need more time to get everything together and so I was wondering if the listing fee will be free forever or just a short period of time? Thank you in advance.

We don't have plans to add a listing fee anytime soon.  That said, there is no guarantee a coin gets listed. If we don't believe in a project, or if we simply don't like the coin, we can still say no of course.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:28:26 PM

@BanzaiBTC

We don't have plans to add a listing fee anytime soon.  That said, there is no guarantee a coin gets listed. If we don't believe in a project, or if we simply don't like the coin, we can still say no of course.

Understood my friend.

Well now that I know this, I'll let the devs I know as like I said a couple of them are looking to list on more exchanges and I think Amsterdex is a good exchange to list on so I recommended it to them. You guys could see a spike in listing requests after what has happened to Cryptopia.

BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:10:20 AM

@ the person who's post I deleted. Pm me please. Thank you.
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:32:11 PM

Where are you guys located in Amsterdam?
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:35:46 AM

thank you for adding bumbacoin !!!

good luck with all the adventures !!!

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher