Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do developer find it difficult to pay bounty hunters  (Read 713 times)
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

until this day all projects are not completely transparent, Blockchain now has a variety of problems from dev who do not really understand blockchain technology, payments to bounty have experienced delays / problems. Comparison of scam projects, garbage projects, good projects> 90% scam, 5% garbage, 4% good, 1% rare.

P.S remember that dev is only looking for profit
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

I think that the fear of the bounty hunters will sell out the tokens they have received. This will cause the token's price to be dumped. But I think that's not the problem they are afraid of. They delay paying the token to the participant and do not give any reason. Really tired when they do this

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

Because ICO now is diying, and projects aren't able to collect their softcap, so they often refund money to investors and close their projects, thus they have nothing to pay to hunters.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
den11111

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

Because the tokens that are not pay to bounty hunters will be turned to developers wallets. Then they will have more money, because they are real shits in cryptocurrency space and they don't care about market, community, their project, products, development. They only care about money in their wallets. That's all.
Yes, I have met so many projects. They hide spreadsheets and steal money from bounty hunters. The GlitzKoin project is an example. The entire development team is the bastard.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

it is not difficult but they are afraid that if they pay the bounty token they will be dumped. but they should have been wiser when they first launched the project they needed a hunter bounty but after their project they managed to throw it away. this is a very cruel thing.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

there are certainly many reasons why the developers do not pay. but no matter what the reason, it is usually unfair to the bounty participants. these are usually the losers and nobody can help if they get not paid.   Sad
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

Well maybe it depends on the project if the project good and earn so much money through ICO bounty hunters will get pay. But in 2018 so many project cant reached their softcap and thr project turns into fail project. The other issue is team delaying distribution process and it makes me sad.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

Well it depends on the Platform who run the Bounty Campaign! if the devs are true and transparent enough, Im sure that we getting paid ontime as promise. But if the platform that run and ICO is bogus and shady background it means the devs are also faked so dont expect to get paid with our work! thats simple.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

I myself am an active participant in the bounty, and the situation around the participants in the bounty is indeed not quite satisfactory lately. Many projects simply cheat and do not fulfill what they promised at the outset of the bounty program.I think that this all depends on the situation on the market. That's all. You shouldn’t give up, because there are still worthy projects that are willing to pay generously for the work performed by the participants in the bounty.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Looking at the situation at hand now in cryptocurrency bounty hunting case, we could all see that bounty hunter has turn to a cage of war between dev and hunter these days and that really gives me concern.

Doing bounty does mean that bounty hunters are useless or something cause the way and manner developers are handling hunters now gives a very wrong signal and I see this technology as a way forward for all not a mix to scam people or get rich over night.

Though the technology is decentralized and more why we are having issue as the developer can't be sue or sue , so any bounty that hunters participate in is not a contract as we do have a clause in the terms which says " the team can change the rules any anytime " which make the whole contract useless and not legal as both party have right to decide what is good for the project after the first agreement is sign and if there must be a change them there must be an agreement between the two party not that one party will just decide on what he think will favour him alone and will now point out to the clause that say " they can change the rules anytime" 

Imagine a project who lock bounty reward for 90days base on agreement and even after that time they never release it and keep posting the hunters.

Imagine a project that assign 3% of the total supply to hunters and only used 1% and after the hard work of the hunters completing the task stipulated in the rules , the team change the rules and reduce the reward from 1% to 0.07% , like the real reward is 1M and was reduce to 70,000 for all bounty hunters .

Allowing this type of things happening and going Scott free is dmagi g the image of this great technology and making it look to newbies as a scam when many are still agitating and we that are in this space still give them chance to bad mouth our great community which I think need a very urgent attention to curb all scam project .

The bounty hunters are always the underprivileged.
 You can see that the current projects work very long but the reward is quite small. There are even scam projects or tokens we receive that do not list on any market. This makes us really depressed and upset.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

You are right , participate in bounty campaigns, there is always the risk of being left without remuneration for many reasons. I also don’t like the fact that developers can change the rules throughout the whole campaign, but it is possible that the ICO project market will be regulated in the near future, in some way and the projects will give some guarantees to investors and, accordingly, participants in the bounty campaigns will also be less exposed risks not remain without  reward.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

it is not difficult for them they are the one making it difficult to the bounty hunters. i have joined a bounty campaign and they don't require kyc but after the bounty is finish they required kyc for bounty participants. they said they change rules due to certain reasons. some or many people will change if money is involve.
sepa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

With such an attitude to the hunters, is it worth it to continue to participate in the bounty campaigns, if we are not paid, we may not work for them, sooner or later it will be, because everyone is trying to deceive 
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

It seems you are reading my mind. The unfair treatment of bounty hunters is gaining momentum. After many months of work done, we just need to gnaw our rewards, meeting with manipulations and cunning from the project team. By subscribing to a project, we constantly take risks, we do not know whether it will be successful or not, whether we will receive a reward or not. The work of bounty hunters is very ungrateful.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

I'm a bounty hunter as well, and I always find it absurd anytime I'm not rewarded for my work. But, I've come to realize that it all depends on the project itself. If the project comes out successful, I think they'll pay. But, if it doesn't, it's not possible for them to reward us bounty hunters.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
mitsos2017

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

My opinion is that they should pay the bounty hunters, even if they didn't reach the soft cap.
The best would be at least two bounty campaigns during the ICO, so they could pay the first bounty and the tokens could start to be traded and possibly attract more investors.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

Looking at the situation at hand now in cryptocurrency bounty hunting case, we could all see that bounty hunter has turn to a cage of war between dev and hunter these days and that really gives me concern.

Doing bounty does mean that bounty hunters are useless or something cause the way and manner developers are handling hunters now gives a very wrong signal and I see this technology as a way forward for all not a mix to scam people or get rich over night.

Though the technology is decentralized and more why we are having issue as the developer can't be sue or sue , so any bounty that hunters participate in is not a contract as we do have a clause in the terms which says " the team can change the rules any anytime " which make the whole contract useless and not legal as both party have right to decide what is good for the project after the first agreement is sign and if there must be a change them there must be an agreement between the two party not that one party will just decide on what he think will favour him alone and will now point out to the clause that say " they can change the rules anytime" 

Imagine a project who lock bounty reward for 90days base on agreement and even after that time they never release it and keep posting the hunters.

Imagine a project that assign 3% of the total supply to hunters and only used 1% and after the hard work of the hunters completing the task stipulated in the rules , the team change the rules and reduce the reward from 1% to 0.07% , like the real reward is 1M and was reduce to 70,000 for all bounty hunters .

Allowing this type of things happening and going Scott free is dmagi g the image of this great technology and making it look to newbies as a scam when many are still agitating and we that are in this space still give them chance to bad mouth our great community which I think need a very urgent attention to curb all scam project .

The bounty hunters are always the underprivileged.
 You can see that the current projects work very long but the reward is quite small. There are even scam projects or tokens we receive that do not list on any market. This makes us really depressed and upset.
I think this is not an excuse. already a risk in this regard because crypto also is in a condition that is not good. the result of the bounty necessarily must be accepted and if indeed want big results then stand alone in a few years. the developer may also sometimes feel annoyed because they also feel always blame with a situation like this where the bounty hunter is always demanding more than what they get. even though the developer team also has the right to set up a system in such a way and sometimes also made problems.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

It is not fair to the hunters if they change the rules after the campaign has been completed. But, they can do anything they want and this is the risk of participating in bounties. You can complain about it but you will not get more coins. Hopefully not many projects like that and I am sure they will not be a successful one if they treat the hunters that way. They will not be different to their investors as well.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

All depends on the development team because they are directly connected with the ICO Team. I think they don't pay bounty hunters because sales don't reach Soft Cap. And from my experience, I got a project that sales did not reach the minimum sales target. And the most difficult is if the team changes the rules for bounty hunters.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

Most of the ICOs were going on the bull run, and even if they got a lot of eth for their project, it doesnt worth much now, and most of them just get a fraction of softcap anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: