Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do developer find it difficult to pay bounty hunters  (Read 713 times)
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

the remuneration must be paid in any case, regardless of whether the project is successful or not, but not all are conscientious and it is very upsetting.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

It has been really hard for the Teams to collect needed funds from the ICOs these days since lotf of Investors are not interested in Buying from ICOs. In this scenario it is highly natural that ICO Teams are never comfortable with Bounty Payments with the amount of funds they getting collected.

More often difficulties with payments are connected with bureaucracy, greed, laziness, and carelessness! I know some teams which reduced payments tenfold cause tokens cost a pretty penny. It turns out, bounty hunters are not protected by the law.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

Developers is first should normal to calculate the forces. They should set only those goals that can be realized. If they were all realistic about their capabilities, there would be fewer problems.

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

I have several tokens that I can never use, since the project was closed before it even began and no one is going to resume it. And what good is that they gave me? Therefore, even distribution is not a guarantee.
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

Many developers only care about their wallets. They stole from bounty hunters brazenly. I've got so many developers and that's a very annoying experience.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

Developers is first should normal to calculate the forces. They should set only those goals that can be realized. If they were all realistic about their capabilities, there would be fewer problems.

Developers act as sellers of their project. Investors are buyers. Salespeople are always trying to present their project with the highest quality possible in order to sell it as expensive as possible.

BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

Because the tokens that are not pay to bounty hunters will be turned to developers wallets. Then they will have more money, because they are real shits in cryptocurrency space and they don't care about market, community, their project, products, development. They only care about money in their wallets. That's all.
I don't think they're that malicious.
They're mostly incompetent.
Failing to pay your bounty hunters is kinda like investing in NEGATIVE PR for your project.
No-one benefits from this, except the wider community, which can clearly see that a project is garbage.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: