Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy NEO coins now?  (Read 2804 times)
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

NEO is one of the electronic currency received is rated as having good potential of encryption experts. Currently, NEO is low. Therefore, buying and holding NEO will be profitable for investors in the near future.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

Of course now you can buy Neo. If you checked the history of Neo, then you can understand that the price of Neo has dropped a lot and now the opportunity to buy the opportunity. In the future there are many possibilities of rising prices.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Neo is good coin and currently market is low so you should buy such potential coins to get profit in mear future. But only buy coins which you can afford to loose otherwise you have to sell them on lowest price.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

It's really difficult to know if it's good time to buy NEO at the moment or not cause nobody know what will happen or this is the lowest price of NEO or not. You can buy it whenever you want but I think you should hold for at least 1 year and don't be panic if price of NEO falls right after buying Smiley.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

For a long term investment I think is cool to get in now and wait patiently for it moon , and also can buy now for medium and short time trade as the price is very low and can bring something good in no time.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

There is no inaccurate time in cryptos. If you're willing to invest some funds , just go for it. Nobody knows what is future of cryptos. Nobody can predict anything in cryptocurrency. Just do some homework and invest. After some period of time you will get your returns.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

NEO is quite an interesting opportunity, if you think bitcoin can reach again the ATH, you should know that NEO would in that case possible multiply by 10 in a month. Serious deals.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

For a long term investment I think is cool to get in now and wait patiently for it moon , and also can buy now for medium and short time trade as the price is very low and can bring something good in no time.

Yes i think you need to consider investing on NEO coins now due to its price is low and hold this coin for few months in terms of getting benefit from this coin. NEO is one of the best altcoin to invest in it holds good value after ETH. Go for it now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you
In short term I'm not sure NEO can go up, maybe it will go down lower than current. But if you invest in a NEO for about 6-12 months, then surely it will be higher than 15$ and you will be profitable
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

NEO is one of the good coin. I like NEO because of the belief that this is the time to buy them long term. Prices are good to buy so you can keep them more. NEO has a development platform, the acquisition and holding of NEO will bring profit to investors in the future.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

This is a good time to buy neo coins, they are very cheap right now as the price of the coins have fallen due to the entire market being in a bear market, when you buy the coins now though don't expect that the coin is going to bull in a short time, because the bear market is going to last for maybe a couple of years so make sure that you are ready to wait

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

NEO is a good coin, and if they are bought now, they will be a little lower than the market at the end of 2017, but I think their value may increase if we wait patiently until 2019. .

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

As for me if I am going to buy NEO when it has reached around $160 and now it is $29, I will buy at this price because the "All Time High," can be happening once the bitcoin movement start to go up and be bullish again. People and investors are just paranoid because the bear is still staying long, I mean it is already overstaying in the market and the bull market can take over anytime.
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

Yes . This is a very good coin, but I recommend investing your money into the promising Altcoins. Anchor is good to buy now. I believe it will bring me more profit than any other ATL. I intend to buy and hold them long term until the market rebounds you will be profitable
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

Neo is a very ambitious project with a strong team. I think the price for it is now very attractive to buy. I bought a little NEO for a long time and I will wait for the price of $ 100

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

NEO is also facing challenges because it shares the same market with ETH (ICO market), and now the ICO market is getting worse due to fraudsters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

I thought that everyone had already forgotten about this coin. For me, it is no longer interesting, there are more interesting coins.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Neo is one of the  best altcoin project that is in cryptocurrency market. The fact that market of crypticyrrency dies not mean Neo is done for rather, the market condition present a unique opportunity for investors that recognised Neo as onue o the quality project to buy in at lower price.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

Neo at $15 is definitely a good buy for me, it is one of the top coins that have potential for price growth.  This is just my person opinion, you should do your own research before investing.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

At the bearish market time I think almost all altcoins have low prices, you can make a benchmark is ATH that happened last year. All bag holders will make a target when market recover and they will target that the price of the coin must exceed the price of ATH last year. I guess it is a basic strategy for someone who wants to start an investment, then someone can find out more about the potential coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████