Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy NEO coins now?  (Read 2807 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

Neo very promising altcoin. It is special in that it is the Chinese equivalent of ETH. And as we all know in China a lot of money and first of all they will be investing in their products. So I think that neo must be taken and now is a good price

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Prices are now 10 times lower than January, pretty good to be able to start buying it now but for me personally, NEO will continue to go down and it will even go down below 10$. I will wait and buy NEO at the best price possible

Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

NEO has a big potential. And I assume no one ignore that. But market is not same with last year. There are a lot of competitor of NEO platform. Still I don't sell my NEO's.
many more have the NEO will be increasingly profitable. because the development of who owned the NEO so rapidly is able to make the NEO so dependable and able to generate more profits. the reason it became the coin of the NEO is very dependable and able to have many more advantages.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

now it can be the best moment to buy neo coins, this can be used as one of the coins with one of the best potential we can see if the neo coin is now one of the coins that are in demand by traders or investors. so buying neo now can be the best choice.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

yes,NEO is one of the promising project but now price didn't growing. so now this is the best chance to buy some NEO for future. I think after few days NEO price will be up.
thanks

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

If you compare and look at the NEO chart a few months ago, now is the right time to have a NEO, at a price of $ 15. A pretty good opportunity, when the price is cheap. Hopefully the NEO will return to the top floor, when the market is green.
MuhNofa (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

thanks to all of you who have replied to this thread, I have read all your suggestions and opinions. all the suggestions and opinions that you share with me will influence my decision today.
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Yes i am thinking same thing like you . Too many nep5 tokens lost too much value in last 2 3 days. Now neo is around 13 and 12 dollar and if can continue move from there. Neo USD dumps causing huge dumps  in nep5 market so i think we can accumulate more nep 5 token from market now. I think that is good time for that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Instead of buying NEO, buying Bitcoin or ETH is better now that the market is down and Bitcoin has not stopped. I think Bitcoin will be around $ 4,000 so you should consider this possibility.
itsmebigs21024

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

I agree love NEO but BTC is such a great buy now lol
MuhNofa (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

Instead of buying NEO, buying Bitcoin or ETH is better now that the market is down and Bitcoin has not stopped. I think Bitcoin will be around $ 4,000 so you should consider this possibility.

yes, bitcoin hasn't stopped until now, that's what makes me worry about buying NEO coins now or later. or even as you suggest I will buy ETH or BTC coins if it is true that bitcoin / ETH will go down considerably
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Ofcourse, NEO is one of the best coins new. It is undervalued now and has a possibility to pump. I think NEO will hit $100 again soon. NEO has huge trade volue everyday, investors are interested in this coin.

Accts4u2

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

Hi all

You could buy them if they are coins that you are interested in investing in, I mean the coins are very much good, a lot of people trust in the coin so they are investing in it although at this point I think that any coin that you buy you should not be thinking about making any kind of short term profit from it since that is no longer possible

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

Hi all

If you have not bought 15, I think now 13 buy very straight good time , I think will soon be a reversal, and neo will show in the next bull market is a very good growth!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

Almost all coins experience a real decline, probably due to the decline in the price of bitcoin. For now the NEO price is at the price of $ 12. Actually buying doesn't have to be when prices decline or low, but buy when the potential of the coin starts to improve. That's my suggestion for now.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

actually the best time to buy is when the price of a coin falls but you also have to be sure that the coin you choose is a coin that will recover in the near future or at least it will be able to recover when the market conditions improve and in my opinion the NEO is one of the coins in the category that

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

In terms of buying, make sure you have seen the development. The development I mean is interested in the coins you want to buy now and how to analyze the coins in the future. Whether it's NEO or another coin.

qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

Now the best point to enter NEO, I think the price will not go lower already, especially the project is very good, and it can easily compete with ETH

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

NEO was 70 USD when I bought with half of my bitcoin holdings thinking it will go up since it has been 100USD in few months. But within a few weeks it slide to 50 USD where I panic sold all my holdings, and now is less than 15$. I think the crypto market is not what it use to be in the days back. Keep your money in a sure investment like Treasury bill or government bond until this market bleeding is over.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

Keep waiting and there will be no chance left for you Smiley. You should know that nobody know what will happen tomorrow but they keep investing in NEO and all other cryptocurrency because they believe in these cryptocurrencies and their future but not because of somebody told them that it's a good choice to invest in Smiley. Try to make a decision by yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: