Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy NEO coins now?  (Read 2813 times)
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

I laugh as I look at a very funny figure. What do you mean $ 9? for such a nice coin this price is so bad. I'm gonna buy $ 10,000 now. and I won't regret it. If you don't get regretted I know you absolutely.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

I don't see any benefits from buying NEO right now. ICO market is down so who will use NEO platfrom for ICOs? better keep your fiat money for the future.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

Instead of buying NEO, buying Bitcoin or ETH is better now that the market is down and Bitcoin has not stopped. I think Bitcoin will be around $ 4,000 so you should consider this possibility.

yes, bitcoin hasn't stopped until now, that's what makes me worry about buying NEO coins now or later. or even as you suggest I will buy ETH or BTC coins if it is true that bitcoin / ETH will go down considerably
modernizing the NEO is currently tantamount to reproduce a collection of NEO. This will affect the development of the NEO will be increasing and very capable to generate more profits against the NEO future to generate more progress against NEO.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

The king has made many alts to be where they are now today and those who bought then have no other option than to hold as the project is a nice a very good coin among the alts and it always gives reward to holders every money as GAS which is another way to gain.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

right now it is better to buy bitcoin and eth. When the market will change the direction then you can buy some neo. but be careful of ethereum 2.0

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

I have always been a big Neo fan. It is said that currently a lot of Neo developers are moving on to Ontology. So maybe also something to look at.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Neo is a nice coin and it won't be a blunder purchasing neo but it's still not a guarantee that it's safe to buy neo as well that's cryptocurrency for you no one can tell but I am guessing neo is ok

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Frankly speaking, am now confused about the market and I can't really tell you if this $15 is the bottom of Neo or it is go down further but all the same even if it still go down further, you will be able to recover your money in Neo when the market recovers more than many other altcoins.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

At present, it is impossible to give specific investment proposals. Because the current market and its instability. We need to wait for the market to stabilize and invest.

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

This is the perfect time to buy NEO coins because currently it is even less than $10 US and NEO has seen rises to above $20 US so investing at this dip is a great opportunity to increase your income when the market stablizes. I strongly urge you to invest into NEO now before you miss out of this great opportunity.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

At a time of market devaluation, I think almost all of the altcoins are low priced. NEO is a good altcoin, NEO also becomes a coin with increased growth with the number of supporters growing interest. So I think the anchor must be invested right now is a good price
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Neo isin big trouble. As market going red  and Neo has no good news for the bearish market. It seems That all the projects are hiding some great news according to the trends. So we may wait for the goood time.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

I think investing in NEO is a good idea, but I will say more. I think that investing in any projects today is a good idea, so I think that all this is good only if you have the opportunity to invest.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

If you believe that market turn around you may buy any coin what you want including NEO, if market continue dropping neo will drop too, I have doubt that NEO will be stronger than all market.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
terliaconcko

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:13:08 AM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

I'm going to stock up on getting more NEO to ad to my wallet. Just holding it will give you free GAS tokens which are already trading on exchanges and is listed in the top 100 on CMC. Can't argue with free coins!

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:09:07 AM

I think its time for buying NEO. NEO is good coin and its already drop more than 90% from highest price. NEO is like ethereum and many token using NEO blockchain. I am believe NEO price will recover at least to $50
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:57:27 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 02:09:16 AM by Flor1982

No one could really predict the future of every coin now including NEO as even the famous experts are now becoming a fool for so many times by the bearish market as their opinions and predictions did not happen as desired. I suggest that you will observe the market for more couple of weeks as i have observed now that if you will buy the dip it dips even more.
Arthurjone

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

Hi all

thank you for your suggestion, i will consider about it and will buy a little NEO.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:02:44 AM

If you want to buy neo, buy it for now, this coin is starting to develop well, there is nothing wrong at this time you start investing in neo because I think this coin is also profitable to be invested in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: