Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy NEO coins now?  (Read 2807 times)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

Buying NEO now is really a good idea to invest.
I am getting more NEO in the market since the fall.
i just took more than 50 NEO when it was 7 USD.
and it is fun getting more gas from it.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:16:16 AM

I think you should wait a while longer before you decide to purchase the coins.
Cause today, the price is still seems to go down. When it settle then we should be ready to purchase.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

I think you should wait a while longer before you decide to purchase the coins.
Cause today, the price is still seems to go down. When it settle then we should be ready to purchase.
yeah, indeed for now it's better we just monitor it first. because the current market tends to decline, if we buy it now, we will lose some of our money.

we better wait for the right time and learn about market movements.

11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

Please buy neo for now if you believe neo can provide benefits for the future, neo develops pretty well and this coin is worth investing in.

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:07:11 AM

Although NEO is a very good altcoin, at the moment, all altcoins are dangerous and unstable, they are at risk of crashing and falling to zero at any time, so if you just want to invest, buy bitcoin is safer.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

We can never tell how LOW the market will go. If you really like NEO, accumulate slowly and not purchase all in one trade or in one day.
If the price falls further, you are averaging down your cost and will help profit if the price starts appreciating.

I recall buying Antshares last year at $6 before they rebranded to become Neo. Sold them too early.  Cry
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

I think NEO price will be even lower then now and need to wait some more time.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

Indeed NEO has a low value and this will decrease a little, then the opportunity can be taken. I feel that NEOs do have the opportunity to be detained and later benefit. If the NEO is available for transactions at the store or in the safe, this will help the progress of the NEO itself.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

NEO is one of the best projects out there with active developments from the team and actively giving updates about their smart contract. Inside news is there is strong support from the Chinese government but in the coming days, the price of NEO will easily cross more than 500$ with the potential it has now.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

yes you can buy NEO right now because the NEO price is still very cheap so you should be able to take advantage of the cheap NEO moment so don't miss this opportunity as cheaply.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

I think leave crypto market is better option, even you see NEO is opportunity but I'm afraid this is not good time to invest/ trade at crypto market. People still believe in crypto but we must see the real situation not hope because in this moment indicator can't support faith. I see NEO have low price and survive but to raise up again need a good market condition, down trend still happen and leave market is really better idea.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kompromiss

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

it is better to wait for the end of the year, and if the market does not go to fall, then buy
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

Neo has dump further making Neo very attractive to buy even more. Neo is a good altcoin with good use case but Neo is yet to launch many of good idea it has. I believe this will change as cryptocurrency investment grow and ban are lifted in China!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very interesting project and I am fully confident that it will give an excellent result. NEO is a great investment coin right now. At the moment, the market has plummeted and this is a good time to buy NEO.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

I like Neo project and I think NEO will grow in the future, but it is not the best time to buy it. I would wait until the bullish market which might happend only in a year or even later.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

It's not a bad idea to buy neo for now, I think neo is now developing well, if you intend and are sure to buy neo for now and invest your neo and in the future you will definitely benefit

You will see, in less than 2 years, NEO will be in the top-5 cryptocurrencies. This is the platform which gets more and more supporters every day. The altcoin will be going up, and it will exist for long.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

It is difficult to predict the future of the crypto market. Because significant and rapid changes are possible. Personally, I continue to believe in the gradual growth of the market from the beginning of next year. Therefore, reliable cryptocurrencies will certainly become more expensive. Including I believe in the good development potential of NEO.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

I think NEO and ETH face the same difficulties. The downturn in the ICO market, although their cryptocurrency mechanisms may vary, they are sold in the same way!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

Now the choice of various altcoins on the market is really huge. Personally, I prefer to invest money only in the most reliable coins with good development potential. NEO is now becoming such an example for me, I believe in its successful development next year.
rtx28090

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

I think the market is still going down. Be careful with your decision. You can buy ETH right now because it is very good price  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: