Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy NEO coins now?  (Read 2813 times)
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

Neo is one type of altcoin whose development is quite uphill and there is no harm if you buy it now because the price has not gone up and invest your current neo also in the future will definitely benefit
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

You can buy some NEO and it would be a great investment decision. Moreover if you would buy NEO, you will get dividends in form of GAS tokens. NEO is a nice coin that is going to recover its value as soon as possible.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

Of course, now is the ideal time to buy NEO coins, there is every chance for active development and price hike next year. Now the price of the coin is at a minimum. I believe that next year, thanks to the support of the Chinese government and new updates, the project will once again restore its development.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

I think putting resources into NEO is a smart thought. Because NEO project has a good and hardworking team. NEO is a potential currency and it has a great future. So you can buy NEO currency and hold it until you can earn your expected profit.

karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:27:32 PM

I think putting resources into NEO is a smart thought. Because NEO project has a good and hardworking team. NEO is a potential currency and it has a great future. So you can buy NEO currency and hold it until you can earn your expected profit.
NEO is very good to hold in the long run because it has great potential to continue to rise thanks to the team they have.
NEO has the potential to be the best Altcoin in the future, all that is needed is time.

so buying a NEO now for your investment is a decision that I think is right.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:03:41 AM

i just some neo . back then i would how alot of neos. now that i bought in again. i have the same amount of neo. and worth alot less

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

You can buy NEO and I have check how many time NEO have be lower price but could back to stronger price, always buy some altcoin have potential and power to come back higher price.
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

If you are sure, buy neo for now because we don't know that in the future neo will go up or go back down and I'm sure that neo coin has good potential to be invested, don't delay for something good for the future

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

Because the NEO price is relatively cheap now and requires a long time for him to be able to reach a high price. It would be good for you to buy more than one type of coin and choose coins that have high intensity in developing. So you don't have to wait too long to get the results of your investment.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

NEO is a coin with a pretty good platform. with economy-based NEO is certainly going to have a great future. in the long term, the NEO will experience increased quite well and for large investments. the wait increases could be coming soon so NEO one option altcoin best for investment.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

Neo is a very good coin for long term investment because it has good potential & gives good profit. Future of Neo is very bright. It has good platform for investors & everybody trust on it.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

Now is a good time to buy this coin, I think their price will grow with time

mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

I think you can invest in NEO. NEO is always a reliable alternative with its powerful infrastructure. NEO will definitely come to better places as the price.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

I would probably buy now that prices may not be lower! NEO is a good and promising coin and it can be well added to the price.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:33:37 PM

I would probably buy now that prices may not be lower! NEO is a good and promising coin and it can be well added to the price.

I believe that NEO will be one of the best gainers in 2019. That is why, I will invest my money in this altcoin. I am ready to hold it for a long time as this is the cryptocurrency I trust
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:44:23 PM

Of course if there is free money buy NEO, of the minuses what I can say is that there are projects that have sagged many more times than NEO himself,but this is for the most part not och does not say, he can also give a lot of x profit, so buy, but better different projects for not much buy

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:51:29 PM

I am still waiting for more money to buy more NEOs.
For me NEO make sense because calculate with me. If you now buy 100 NEO (investment 700USD approximately) and NEO will reach 200USD like a year before, you will have 20 000USD, but! You will also receive 3% interest in GAS (so another 600USD a year).
That is very cool, I think.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:10:32 PM

I believe in this project. It seems to me that NEO can make a very good profit in a few months. Perhaps this coin will become a strong competitor to Ether.

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:22:14 PM

The Foundation of NEO altcoin was trying really hard on creating the most secure network, which supposed to be fully decentralized as well. has for the longest time been working on ensuring that the network is fully decentralized. And yes I expect $10 value in few days/weeks.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:24:53 PM

Neo is one type of altcoin whose development is quite uphill and there is no harm if you buy it now because the price has not gone up and invest your current neo also in the future will definitely benefit

I never had high hopes for the growth of NEO. However, I always try to make my investment portfolio as wide as possible. That is why I invested in NEO. Let's see what happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: