Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:34:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy NEO coins now?  (Read 2811 times)
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:57:31 PM

Absolutely YES if you buy NEO when the price is dip you will definitely make your profit when the market price rise, which i belief bull run in 2019.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:34:42 PM

neo is also good enough to be used as an investment now because the technology is starting to be considered by many people, and many people are also developing it so that it continues to grow more advanced

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:48:41 PM

The NEO is still in a good position in the options category. He will regain his old strength. The market's positive tendency will be enough for this.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:17:10 PM

TKY is a very promising project in my opinion. I think this may be the most ambitious project in Neo.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:06:04 PM

The NEO is still in a good position in the options category. He will regain his old strength. The market's positive tendency will be enough for this.
Yes, now most likely neo begins bullish trend , I think it is worth buying right now and store in medium-term form, I think it will grow well and you can earn 10-20 percent in this market

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:29:13 PM

I was almost losing when I first bought NEO, little did I know it would plunge. It was quickly sold, after discovering that there was no further development again.
The team of NEO yo me seem not to be active enough, to enhance the growth of the coin. I even see it as one of he gems in the crypto space, yet it is not moving as expected. Well, o am not too sure of what will happen next.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:13:57 PM

18 months on from the transition from ANS to NEO and they still don’t have a functioning blockchain. It’s becoming more and more apparent that Ontology is their preferred platform now, and that it effectively serves as a reboot of the failed NEO blockchain experiment. This will hurt if you’ve held NEO from the ATH through to now, but you need to face reality – it’s over for NEO.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:27:02 PM

NEO has lost a great value. In these days it value is only $7! I remember that it was over $100. I am sure that it will back to that price again. But I don't know when.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:36:01 PM

NEO has lost a great value. In these days it value is only $7! I remember that it was over $100. I am sure that it will back to that price again. But I don't know when.
it is likely that NEO will not be able to rise to $ 100 again, because interest from investors to this coin may not appear

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:51:33 PM

Absolutely YES if you buy NEO when the price is dip you will definitely make your profit when the market price rise, which i belief bull run in 2019.

and why the price of NEO will have a bull run in 2019? are developers planning some great changes with the platform or it will be adopted by a big company?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:00:16 PM

This is a very good and interesting coin. But we must be careful now. The market is very unpredictable and it can go down at any moment.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:04:22 PM

Neo is a very good project in my opinion. Recently for ico system falls we see a down market for most of the platform based token one of them is neo. I think at this moment after ethereum neo has the most good and working project based on it's platform. And a a platform neo is better than ethereum at least at this moment. Neo has many think like supportive for their project, they have some open-source team called city of Zion they are very appreciative devs, the tx rate of neo is better and it has no tx fees. So if you like neo and think it's good I think this is the best time to buy some NEO. And I also think neo have a great future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:14:03 PM

I am not so sure about Neo's potential because now there will be EOS that will make neo less attention, although EOS is also an ethereum competitor, but I'm sure ethereum will be able to maintain its appeal to investors and traders not like neo who have fewer communities than ethereum .
but if you believe in the potential of neo then you have to buy it when the price drops even not only neo, if you believe in a coin then you have money and the price drops then it doesn't hurt to try investing
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:21:44 PM

Recently, several popular tokens have left Blockchain NEO. These events do not go to the benefit of NEO, but go to the benefit of Ethereum.
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:23:14 PM

I had this coin but I sold it. It seems to me that now is the time to buy NEO again. This is a very strong project.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:00:45 PM

neo is a big project and have a bright future thanks to the team behind it and the token economics i think it's a wise idea to invest in it right now good luck not financial advice
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:20:47 PM

The price of neo is very low now. So if you want to invest you can go at this moment.  Neo is one of the best project in this market. Neo is a platform based token and at this moment after ethereum neo has the most good and popular project. And technically in my opinion neo is better than ethereum. Neo has greater txn rate than ethereum and also no txn fees. The community is also very active. So I think it is better to have some neo at this moment.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:29:07 PM

I am sure that now is a good time to buy NEO. The price of the coin went down very strongly. This is a good chance for quick money.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:34:24 PM

I personally do not really believe that NEO will grow strongly again, except that if the market will grow strongly, then the price of NEO will increase, so I would not invest in NEO. Now it is better to invest in Ethereum.

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:18:43 AM

Honestly, I don’t think that Neo is a good investment, so I wouldn’t recommend you to buy it, but your business!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: