Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy NEO coins now?  (Read 2804 times)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:33:04 AM

Neo price is very low now and I think now is the best time to buy, it might still go lower than this though but one can't tell if it will before it starts rising. Neo is definitely an a good coin with great potentials that is certain will increase and give you huge profit.

NEO price already drop more than 90% from highest price and its good coin. Many token using NEO network and i think its good time for buying more NEO because the price very cheap. I am believe if we hold it for long term, we can gain more profits
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:10:54 AM

If you believe and believe neo coins are potentially good, there is no harm in buying neo today, I am also sure that neo is one of the good and strong altcoins and certainly worth investing in, with its progress in the future it will certainly be more and more will be investing in this neo
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:13:59 AM

Now the market is showing growth and buying NEO may be a good solution but we must not forget about the risks as perhaps the correction will not end.
I think Neo can in this month show a good growth , I would of course now buying this at face value and d keep until the end of January I think percent 50 can give she
I agree now many people love this coin , and now you can see how this coin begins to recover after such a fall, I think the bullish trend will soon come on the coin !

Although I do not see this recovery, NEO is certainly the altcoin that is worth our attention. The only problem with it is as follows: you will need to wait long until it starts growing really fast.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 02:03:34 PM

Sold my neo at around 9 usd and waiting to rebuy it at 2-3 usd. Looks like we are falling again:(

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:45:44 PM

Sold my neo at around 9 usd and waiting to rebuy it at 2-3 usd. Looks like we are falling again:(
even if we fall, again we are trying to make a good profit. We need to analyze the condition of the coins that are in our portfolio. Perhaps it makes sense to do the same as you, sell until the price is higher than a certain point after a certain time and then buy again when the price falls.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:47:18 PM

NEO is a great project. I think that now it makes sense to invest in this coin. I like the idea of this project. NEO should be successful in the future.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:53:00 PM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

NEO is a good and perspective token, which dropped quite a lot and has good chances when the market will reverse to gain significant gains. I like it, as GAS is paid while holding it.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:37:41 PM

At this moment, every good coins price is very low, so you have many options to go! Some coins have very big potential and people always think positive about those coins! NEO is one of them! So, you can buy NEO coin now! If you want to hold then buy now and don't check the price everyday! If you want to trade with NEO, then this coin is very profitable.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:22:41 AM

I hope we are more thorough in investing, including as it is now when the market is experiencing a better decline, we are not in a hurry to make a decision to be able to invest
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:21:49 PM

As i see today NEO is 7$, but is it lowest price or it will drop more - it depends on the whole market and BTC especially. But anyway i think for long investments we have a good price now.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:14:01 AM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

I now also continue to buy NEO, while prices remain at a minimum. I continue to believe in the huge development potential of NEO, from next year it will definitely go up. But in any case, you need to distribute your investments and buy various good coins.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:33:00 AM

Hi all

You should have wait until next year since you posted this last November,because the value of NEO continued to drop until now,sitting at below $7 i guess we will bee seeing more dip as market are falling still or maybe try to consider purchasing other altcoins together with NEO for another chance of gaining
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:09:15 AM

I now also continue to buy NEO, while prices remain at a minimum. I continue to believe in the huge development potential of NEO, from next year it will definitely go up. But in any case, you need to distribute your investments and buy various good coins.
neo does continue to grow, but indeed it is a shame we cannot make predictions on any assets that might rise. be it bitcoin or ethereum we cannot predict how long they will fall. but I believe when the market experiences the growth of all crypto assets will increase, not only neo but all assets.

cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:40:01 PM

Neo cannot stand this bad market conditions. In fact I was expecting a better resistance but the market was very brutal. Now we have to come back to a bull season. Neo is going to take this wave.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:52:41 PM

I was expecting NEO to pump in recent days because of the coming conference, NEO for me, I am still undecided about the future of the project, Ontology is there which seems to me like a better version of NEO and more or less the same team, so to see them focus on the two projects simultaneously will be a difficult task IMO,

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:11:02 PM

Neo cannot stand this bad market conditions. In fact I was expecting a better resistance but the market was very brutal. Now we have to come back to a bull season. Neo is going to take this wave.
If you think that neo cannot stand at current bad market conditions, but it's still profitable to buy and hold while waiting for bull season right? The opportunity is there for us nowadays, so grab it and don't waste the chance that we could gain more potential returns of investments in the future of Neo that could change our way of life. Stay calm and have determinations towards your goals as you face more challenges.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:41:53 PM

neo does continue to grow, but indeed it is a shame we cannot make predictions on any assets that might rise. be it bitcoin or ethereum we cannot predict how long they will fall. but I believe when the market experiences the growth of all crypto assets will increase, not only neo but all assets.
It doesn't even have a little bullish trend. NEO has no demand and that's what im seeing right now. a lot of new coins have grabbed the demand for NEO and that's why this coin will die as soon as possible. Look at the fact that the new ico doesn't even interested to use neo as its main platform.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:48:24 PM

if in my opinion neo is very difficult to move better this year, so I myself don't buy neo coins but I prefer to buy ripples this year because this coin will definitely move quickly
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:43:03 PM

if I myself will not buy NEO coins this year because this year it seems it will be difficult to move or pump the price bigger than the previous year. so there won't be a purchase this year because there are still many coins that I hold from last year

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:46:40 PM

The NEO team is disappointed that it promises a lot and does little. If the team does not increase the pace of development of the NEO project, in the future, NEO may lose ground and give way to its competitors. But I still believe that the NEO project is promising and can rise in the coinmarketcap rating this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: