Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether as a means of payment for luxury property?  (Read 326 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Friends, do you like the idea? Cryptocurrencies and smart contracts for yours: the future for large financial transactions? How far is the day when we will be able to buy a house or a good car with crypto not in isolated cases, but everywhere?
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

I think that at least 10-15 years must pass in order for the cryptocurrency to be accepted and implemented in all sectors, including payment for real estate

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

How far is the day when we will be able to buy a house or a good car with crypto not in isolated cases, but everywhere?
You can buy a luxury house with bitcoin.

$45 million Malibu mansion for sale to bitcoin buyers
World News - Gold Coast mansion up for sale for 500 Bitcoin
Inside the $44 million Italian mega-mansion that's about to make cryptocurrency history

It's happening already for some countries. And for ethereum, it's probable too.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

Friends, do you like the idea? Cryptocurrencies and smart contracts for yours: the future for large financial transactions? How far is the day when we will be able to buy a house or a good car with crypto not in isolated cases, but everywhere?
the idea sounds delicious! i hope by the time i'll have enough resourses those luxury stuff will be adapted for crypto. and i think it'll be much clear in terms of taxes

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

Is as good as any other coin, I mean, any other respectable coin that can be converted into cash with ease at any exchange, it does not matter if it is for luxury items of for any other.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

I will feel happy if with crypto coins I can buy luxury goods, but it must have the agreement of both parties and must be recognized by the state because all countries have their own currency.

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

I think that at least 10-15 years must pass in order for the cryptocurrency to be accepted and implemented in all sectors, including payment for real estate

I think it no needs to takes a long time untill 10-15 years, even now you can make it happen but with condition the seller of a luxury house understands about Bitcoin and wants to accept Bitcoin as payment tool (peer-to-peer transactions between cryptocurrency users)
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Maybe this will be when it will be, but right now, while you can buy smaller equipment for cryptocurrency. But in the future that no one will know we will hope and believe in the best.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

since we are into adaptation stage, we must consider if the market is fully accepting bitcoin and ether as main mode of payment. there are some companies and businesses that are early adapters of cryptocurrency but we need a more growth to reach the masses.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Crypto is the best payment method for luxury things, because if we using bank wire transfer it will cost much fee, crypto can cut that fee, and ethereum and bitcoin is a good choice i think
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

since there are already some cases, it is only natural that in the future the purchase for cryptocurrency may become commonplace.
I have met that in my country, transactions on payment for real estate in a cryptocurrency were drawn up as an exchange, since so far this is not entirely within the law

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

I think this future will come soon. Many companies are closely watching the development of cryptocurrency. I think as soon as possible. Large companies will implement cryptocurrency.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

But the real problem is the crypto needs a lot of support from regulators. It will never happen without any support by the regulator. i have even heard someone that bought his house use litecoin as a payment system and it has worked smoothly according from the news.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

I do not understand a bit what the difference is in what you offer with what is already on the market of cryptocurrency. Yes, of course with the help of any cryptocurrency, which has value, you can already make serious transactions for buying or selling.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:32:07 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 03:53:16 PM by Airelves09

In the real world. People still do not use encrypted currencies as payment tools. The main idea is that people's awareness of encryption needs to be improved. It is still in a stage of little trust. Moreover, encryption is often unstable. This adds a great deal of risk. I think it will take some time for people to accept encryption as a realistic means of payment.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

The adoption of Cryptocurrencies is simple, we need to start accepting it for our services and products, I know some of us here have one businesses or more but how many of us is accepting crypto, we need to start working the talk, if we keep waiting for someone to help with this we will keep waiting.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

it is already happening and there are projects specially in real estate industry to accept payments in cryptocurruncy like propy, atlant and muxe. it is slowly happening now.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

How far is the day when we will be able to buy a house or a good car with crypto not in isolated cases, but everywhere?
You can buy a luxury house with bitcoin.

$45 million Malibu mansion for sale to bitcoin buyers
World News - Gold Coast mansion up for sale for 500 Bitcoin
Inside the $44 million Italian mega-mansion that's about to make cryptocurrency history

It's happening already for some countries. And for ethereum, it's probable too.

Large Bitcoin transfers might be the solution for property purchases but I would prefer (both as a buyer, and a seller) making the whole transaction on a well specified smart contract (ETH preferrably).
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

I think it will be some time before we see ETH being accepted in such a capacity. Bitcoin is already so, albeit scarcely. There's little need for more than 1 crypto to be accepted as a means of payment for such large purchases. It's great that just 1 is. You wouldn't normally be able to buy a house in any currency other than the one that the owner lists it in.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

It could be happening soon. Real estate market has been one of the target of some start up projects that I know. They are still in development phase so I am guessing they can produce a fully functional platform in two or three years time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: