Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:06:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pegasus Coin Pos/Masternodes / VPS SERVICE READY!!!!!  (Read 25345 times)
UR0k

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:42:17 AM

you will see soon!
and you dont have proof?
slander

I have already provided the proof.  Read the messages.  You repeatedly confirmed a 250k premine.
The actual premine was either (1) 2.4 + million (per your own explorer)
Or 4 million (per your words on Discord earlier today when I confronted you.
Then you tried to make up some sad lie about why you did a premine of "4 million" instead of the 250k you had originally stated.

It's not slander when it's true and proven!

I also have all the screenshots so your pathetic attempt to hide the truth by banning me from Discord is pointless.
It only proves that this is a SCAM!

SCAM! There is no synchronization of wallets, the source of blocks is not available. on masternod.online node costs $ 9. SCAM!!!!!!!!
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:00:30 PM

you will see soon!
and you dont have proof?
slander

I have already provided the proof.  Read the messages.  You repeatedly confirmed a 250k premine.
The actual premine was either (1) 2.4 + million (per your own explorer)
Or 4 million (per your words on Discord earlier today when I confronted you.
Then you tried to make up some sad lie about why you did a premine of "4 million" instead of the 250k you had originally stated.

It's not slander when it's true and proven!

I also have all the screenshots so your pathetic attempt to hide the truth by banning me from Discord is pointless.
It only proves that this is a SCAM!

SCAM! There is no synchronization of wallets, the source of blocks is not available. on masternod.online node costs $ 9. SCAM!!!!!!!!

our wallet is runing.
our block chain is runing.
You may not be able to build the wallet.
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:27:03 PM

UR0k

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:59:14 AM

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiL30kW3GGQwhEUiTDuClfgu8-SJ SCAM!!!!!!!!!! There is no synchronization of wallets, the source of blocks is not available. on masternod.online node costs $ 9. SCAM!!!!!!!!
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:33:14 PM

because of exploit from bloc 40732
a swap is planned in the next days and a rise of collateral to 10K coins

not 100% sure about ratio but apparently it will be:

2-->1 for presale investors
1-->0.75 for others [mean buy on exchange]

i had around 11k coins so after swap i won't have enough to setup new MN if someone(s) want put the missing coins with me, pm me.
i wont take fee, i just want to be in the first MNs running
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:03:45 PM

because of exploit from bloc 40732
a swap is planned in the next days and a rise of collateral to 10K coins

not 100% sure about ratio but apparently it will be:

2-->1 for presale investors
1-->0.75 for others [mean buy on exchange]

i had around 11k coins so after swap i won't have enough to setup new MN if someone(s) want put the missing coins with me, pm me.
i wont take fee, i just want to be in the first MNs running

hello,
firstly i am so sorry for coming to us
swap ratio is true.
if you need any help please contact me Smiley
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:03:39 PM

Worst dev and swap i have ever seen in those shitcoins MN's environment.
Because the dev has no clue how works a blockchain, he asks we record a video of our graviex history and then post it on youtube (showing in same time our email address used on graviex, very safe).
It's not even the worst, only the coins bought will be swap, meaning all our reward earned before the hack, are lost.
I bought 4 MN 5 weeks before hack, never sold any coin and did setup new MNs.
I had 10MN but after swap i would get only 4000 x new ratio, so maybe 2-3K coins but the new collateral is 10K.

Anyway you can keep my coins, i wont post my address for your shitcoin, seeing you copied/pasted the pivx version with the most exploits known by every dev, i guess your next release will be also shity and exploited few weeks later
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:23:41 PM

Worst dev and swap i have ever seen in those shitcoins MN's environment.
Because the dev has no clue how works a blockchain, he asks we record a video of our graviex history and then post it on youtube (showing in same time our email address used on graviex, very safe).
It's not even the worst, only the coins bought will be swap, meaning all our reward earned before the hack, are lost.
I bought 4 MN 5 weeks before hack, never sold any coin and did setup new MNs.
I had 10MN but after swap i would get only 4000 x new ratio, so maybe 2-3K coins but the new collateral is 10K.

Anyway you can keep my coins, i wont post my address for your shitcoin, seeing you copied/pasted the pivx version with the most exploits known by every dev, i guess your next release will be also shity and exploited few weeks later

i am sorry the hear that.
you can leave.
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:32:21 AM

Hello again.
i hope this time is better.
Mur4ik

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:46:41 PM

Now Pegasus is on-line again!
I belive that Peg-Dev do all his best for Pegasus investors!
And i hope very soon we can [Suspicious link removed] for PEG  and do a shoping in pegasus.shop!
thefaceonmars

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:02:11 PM

The Pegasus developer has stood by this project from the start. He paid out of his own pocket to keep the project going. There are those who have disagreed with the swap ratio after the chain was compromised. What they dont understand is this: The costs of developing a blockhain project started all over again for the Pegasus developer. He's basically kickstarted 2 blockchain projects straight out of his own pocket. He had his internet disconnected at his residence for lack of funds. He never asked the community to pitch in financially like a lot of other projects that suffered the same fate of rebuilding after the PIVX code issues that occurred this last few weeks. He has been completely transparent in every way possible....he is active within the community every day. He has done what he has promised. The majority of the Pegasus community are behind him as he has been behind the Pegasus community when most devs would have taken what Bitcoin they had and ran.....but he has not done that. I believe I speak for the Pegasus community when I say we have the utmost respect for the Pegasus developer and see a future in the progress and development of the Pegasus blockchain as a service.
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:08:20 PM

Now Pegasus is on-line again!
I belive that Peg-Dev do all his best for Pegasus investors!
And i hope very soon we can [Suspicious link removed] for PEG  and do a shoping in pegasus.shop!

hello;
firstly thank you for compliment.
yes thats true pegasus.shop coming. afther that pegasus VPS
dakillerbean

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:53:14 PM

Looks like project has got a reboot, and starting again. This time it is looking better than ever, but a lot of things need some attention. Keep up the hard work, keep listening to your community/investors and all will be fine!
vendassidi

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:55:23 PM

without words, currency was hacked, I thought the DEV was going to disappear, but he stayed all along with the community that believed in the project, and today we are there, top currency, excellent roi. thank you DEV PEG
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:08:38 PM

The Pegasus developer has stood by this project from the start. He paid out of his own pocket to keep the project going. There are those who have disagreed with the swap ratio after the chain was compromised. What they dont understand is this: The costs of developing a blockhain project started all over again for the Pegasus developer. He's basically kickstarted 2 blockchain projects straight out of his own pocket. He had his internet disconnected at his residence for lack of funds. He never asked the community to pitch in financially like a lot of other projects that suffered the same fate of rebuilding after the PIVX code issues that occurred this last few weeks. He has been completely transparent in every way possible....he is active within the community every day. He has done what he has promised. The majority of the Pegasus community are behind him as he has been behind the Pegasus community when most devs would have taken what Bitcoin they had and ran.....but he has not done that. I believe I speak for the Pegasus community when I say we have the utmost respect for the Pegasus developer and see a future in the progress and development of the Pegasus blockchain as a service.

Hello,
Thank you for compliment.
We just try working Smiley
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:54:24 PM

Looks like project has got a reboot, and starting again. This time it is looking better than ever, but a lot of things need some attention. Keep up the hard work, keep listening to your community/investors and all will be fine!

Hello,
Thank you for support us!
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:05:53 PM

topic updated.
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:15:42 PM

without words, currency was hacked, I thought the DEV was going to disappear, but he stayed all along with the community that believed in the project, and today we are there, top currency, excellent roi. thank you DEV PEG

hello,
Thank you for support us.
We are still here because of you!
You always turst us.
pegasus.coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:15:38 PM

our shopping platform building.
pegasus.coin (OP)