Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:51:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think we (crypto) will we enter the worldwide financial system in 2019?  (Voting closed: November 20, 2018, 03:00:03 PM)
Yes - 6 (50%)
No - 6 (50%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019- the year in which crypto gets connected to the global financial system?  (Read 212 times)
ActAshton (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:00:03 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 03:26:23 PM by ActAshton

"Following the incredible bull run of 2017, which attracted unprecedented attention towards Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, 2018 was marked by an equally forceful regulatory backlash. While Bitcoin remains legal in most OECD jurisdictions, the crypto market and its participants are being increasingly penalized for using the digital assets of their choice."

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/geraldfenech/2018/11/12/is-2019-the-year-in-which-crypto-finally-gets-connected-to-the-global-financial-system/#651b747c4c03

Do you think we will see another bull run in 2019 after this long bearish market?

I personally think NO. Since 2009, Bitcoin itself has been repeating history in the markets. We've been in bear markets before, but not with this much money involved. The thing is, we've been in a bear market for only 9 months give or take and they usually last roughly 2 years. There are 10 times as many weak hands dumping out of fear and leaving the market because they've either A) lost a lot of money (should have hedl), or B) don't believe that we are building use cases.

Right now, people finally understand that it is time to build instead of buy. As the great Brock Pierce said, "I've done my best work in bear markets- keeping my head down and steadily working, not worrying about price" - Futurama 20:18

What do you expect to see in 2019?

ActAshton (OP)

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

ALSO, only if we start serious institutional money flood in and smart money continuing to short the market. That's when the pumps will return....
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

I really want to believe in it, because it seems to me that in 2019 there will also be nothing that could really push people to what is probably called today the most possible option to integrate cryptocurrencies in general into the world economy.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

I would say NO until SEC come out with clear guidelines on what constitute a security, they will continue to hunter ICO developers and expect their hammer to keep winning, one thing here is that they don't want to fight a battle they won't win, if they come out with this guidelines then expect new inflow of money into the space and one thing is that this next bull run would be different from the past IMO
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

I would say NO until SEC come out with clear guidelines on what constitute a security, they will continue to hunter ICO developers and expect their hammer to keep winning, one thing here is that they don't want to fight a battle they won't win, if they come out with this guidelines then expect new inflow of money into the space and one thing is that this next bull run would be different from the past IMO
Did you think USA is everything for US? you may be wrong with it dude. OP was speaking about lets put our effort to create such a useful thing. You must try to read whole of article before try to give any feedback. it looks like you are misunderstanding about that dude.
ActAshton (OP)

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

Did you think USA is everything for US? you may be wrong with it dude. OP was speaking about lets put our effort to create such a useful thing. You must try to read whole of article before try to give any feedback. it looks like you are misunderstanding about that dude.
hahaha

the SEC does have a major influence nonetheless, but my man here has a solid point. Right now, China is a huge reason a ton of money hasn't come in- they've got fiat flowing all over the place with no where to put it
ActAshton (OP)

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I really want to believe in it, because it seems to me that in 2019 there will also be nothing that could really push people to what is probably called today the most possible option to integrate cryptocurrencies in general into the world economy.
Mass adoption will also take place soon in my opinion, but doesn't mean a lot of money will come in jacking up the price. For example in one of my previous posts, I spoke about how important crypto debit cards are for the general public. Knowing bitcoin should never be spent and is a store of value but not your everyday individual is going to buy a lambo with their bitcoin- they're smarter to hodl. Especially now.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

I think that no, we will not enter by the fact that no one will give it until the cryptocurrency can not be controlled as well as fiat money.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

Yes, I agree that in 2019 crypto will be connected to the global financial system. After accepting the Bakkt in 12 december huge money will enter the market. It will be great.
ActAshton (OP)

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

I think that no, we will not enter by the fact that no one will give it until the cryptocurrency can not be controlled as well as fiat money.
Not being federally controlled does not come into play when connecting itself with the global economy. There are stablecoins that can replace fiat
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

"Following the incredible bull run of 2017, which attracted unprecedented attention towards Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, 2018 was marked by an equally forceful regulatory backlash. While Bitcoin remains legal in most OECD jurisdictions, the crypto market and its participants are being increasingly penalized for using the digital assets of their choice."

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/geraldfenech/2018/11/12/is-2019-the-year-in-which-crypto-finally-gets-connected-to-the-global-financial-system/#651b747c4c03

Do you think we will see another bull run in 2019 after this long bearish market?

I personally think NO. Since 2009, Bitcoin itself has been repeating history in the markets. We've been in bear markets before, but not with this much money involved. The thing is, we've been in a bear market for only 9 months give or take and they usually last roughly 2 years. There are 10 times as many weak hands dumping out of fear and leaving the market because they've either A) lost a lot of money (should have hedl), or B) don't believe that we are building use cases.

Right now, people finally understand that it is time to build instead of buy. As the great Brock Pierce said, "I've done my best work in bear markets- keeping my head down and steadily working, not worrying about price" - Futurama 20:18

What do you expect to see in 2019?

i truely agree with it there will be more than 2 years of this bear market take it easy guyz i don't think so that something big is going to happen in the dec.. bloodbath will contune and weak hands will regret it . it is just about to survive in this bear trend

olgamir

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

Of course, yes, I think that 2019 will be the best for the cryptoindustry and Bitcoin will be connected to the global financial system.  Also bitcoin will be very much regulated by a special regulator.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

I'm not sure what will happen in 2019. But I believe that even now many people quit encryption. Once bull market appears. People will come back. As long as encryption is profitable, people will enter encryption again. This is human nature.

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

2018 has become the most disappointed year for bounty participants I bet. As for me, I haven't got what project expected as long as they haven't achieved what they wanted. 2019 should be better after the important events happened back in 2018.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

I do not think that this is going to happen in 2019. Crypto currencies will become mass adopted, but not earlier than 2025, because almost no crypto currency has already a working product, that can be a part of the financial system.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

At the moment, everything has been done so that no one believes in further growth! And now it seems to everyone that apart from the SEC there is no reason for further growth! The news will come as always from nowhere, but by this time many will sell their assets because of fear! Fear is what big investors want to achieve! I wish everyone patience!

[
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

Too early for it to happen, Crypto only really grows from 2017 and is now only 1 year old for this development and diffusion. 2019 may be a great year for crypto, but for what you say it takes another 10 years to happen

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

I hope we do see a leap in adoption in 2019, there are other coins and other countries also that could lead the way.
Africa for example, a coin I hold is a shareholder in an African bank and will soon have an ETF and not many have even heard of this coin.

We will get there and it will probably happen out of nowhere.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

My prediction about crypto currency in 2019 might not be different from what happened in 2018, I believe that crypto currency will soon rise, it's just that it may take a long time to recover or even return to the highest price in 2017, the graph might different from what I predicted, but proven this year, graphics can no longer be a valid indicator regarding the price of crypto currency

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

I don't expect anything from the crypto market in 2019, but I hope for the best. I know for sure that someday we will see this growth, but many investors will give up their positions and be disappointed completely. That's when it happens, then the market will begin to revive. I think so.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: