Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Silver @ spot price  (Read 114 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

I am currently buying silver at spot price for crypto at current market rates. I am interested in any 90% US coinage, or other .99-.9999 purity silver. I prefer 1 ounce rounds and coins but will consider others. My preferred form of payment is Clamcoin and Digibyte. We can potentially negotiate something else if you have a particularly good offer.

I DO NOT ACCEPT SHIPMENTS DIRECTLY FROM DEALERS/RETAILERS DUE TO POTENTIAL FOR FRAUD! If you want to purchase silver retail, it must me shipped to yourself then reshipped to me. Anything shipped directly from a retailer will be returned and no payment rendered.

I expect you to send first so I can verify the authenticity of the metal before paying. I will do this the same day of receipt and prices will be set beforehand at the time of shipment. I am located in the USA. I reserve the right to return the metal via a method of my choice at my expense. Please take a moment to review my post and trust histories. I have hundreds of trades completed, thousands in value entrusted to me, and all obligations met over my 7+ years of trade history. Please PM me to discuss.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: