Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]: Nagezeni- blockchain game-changer! 🌇  (Read 387 times)
Nagezeniproject

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:32:21 PM

In search of scalability: solving the Bitcoin’s problem

Nothing is perfect. This statement is not only a universal truth but also the main driver of innovation. When the first cryptocurrency appeared, it literally blew up the world. People considered Bitcoin as the key to financial freedom — it was anonymous, fast and transparent. But as time went by, users saw the other side of the coin — limited scalability, lowered speed. That’s when hundreds of other cryptocurrencies began to mushroom. But what about Bitcoin? Is it able to cope with the challenges?

The more the technology develops, the more problems appear.
Is it possible to create a better, smarter and more efficient blockchain network?🤔
Read an amazing story on our blog to find out!
Nagezeniproject

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:18:42 PM

Keeping Satoshi Nakamoto’s dream alive: Nagezeni and Rootstock to improve Bitcoin

Since 2009 only one cryptocurrency has been able to save its face. It has never been hacked, its founder or a group of developers have never been involved in any malicious activity or a dirty act. As you may have already assumed, only Bitcoin can fit this profile. It was created to be a new peer-to-peer cash that cannot be stolen, copied or hacked. The decentralised nature of the network guaranteed Bitcoin’s immutability, transparency and security.

Still, Bitcoin’s blockchain had some weaknesses and inefficiencies: it lacked scalability and widespread acceptance. The new generation of tokens based on Rootstock platform plans to solve these problems.

Bitcoin boasted of a couple of revolutionary for its time features.🥊
But is it still the most secure cryptocurrency?
Let's go to our Medium and find out!👀
Nagezeniproject

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:06:54 AM

Bitcoin Enhanced: NZE to be the first Superutility Token of our time

Ethereum is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Smart Contracts. This cryptocurrency was the first example of enforcing an actual agreement on blockchain that did not require trust or any legal framework at all. It made Ethereum one of the most popular digital currencies and the weapon of choice for most projects doing their own ICOs. So, what would happen if we could do the same contracts on Bitcoin?

Bitcoin and Etherium have many limitations.🔗 See how superutility NZE coin is going beyond limits.
Read our article on Medium and think outside the box!📦
Nagezeniproject

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:43:12 PM

Booming Rootstock ecosystem: Nagezeni creates token on Bitcoin sidechain

Collapse of the financial system, broken lives of thousands of uninvolved people and subsequent economic recession — all of that mess brought the year of 2008. Satoshi Nakamoto realised that banking system inefficiencies can be solved by eliminating human factor from the equation, something that peer-to-peer technology could offer, so Bitcoin was born. Ten years after Bitcoin is having a deja vu, but this time cryptocurrency itself experiences some problems. Who or what will solve them?
Many people erroneously think that vulnerability is an only issue cryptocurrency creators should care about. In reality, scalability is as important as security and, surprisingly, to date the pioneer digital currency is far behind its competitors in this regard. To ensure Bitcoin’s integrity and survival, improvements must be made. And Rootstock’s innovations are here to help.

Financial systems can collapse, their security is questionable.🧐
Do cryptocurrencies have the same issue? How and who can solve it?🎓
Find the answer on our Medium!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:12:06 PM

Have you distributed your physical rewards to your traders?

Why is this thread not getting attention from the community with these luxury-grabbing items?
I know it is already over but somebody should have said something about this kind of contest.

Also, can you edit these? At least put the proper labels.
I'm not a perfectionist but you want to serve content creators. Please do the right thing at least.

Noticed that among the top 5 winners, only one has completed his kyc so far.
What are you gonna do with the remaining coins of yours if they haven't completed their kyc?

MayCentola

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:15:52 AM

I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:40:54 PM

Why is this thread not getting attention from the community with these luxury-grabbing items?
I know it is already over but somebody should have said something about this kind of contest.

What are you gonna do with the remaining coins of yours if they haven't completed their kyc?

No reply from the team regarding my queries.
Now, I doubt if they really distribute those physical rewards..
Nagezeniproject

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:08:49 AM

I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site?

Sure, actually we've posted some reviews in our Facebook page, you may follow it for the updates.
Nagezeniproject

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:10:40 AM

https://i.imgur.com/bcQWSG9.png

https://i.imgur.com/6bTZGFn.png

No reply from the team regarding my queries.
Now, I doubt if they really distribute those physical rewards..

The contest was over about two month ago, all the winners got their prizes according to the rules. Thank you for participating.
Nagezeniproject

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:13:02 AM

How to use CoinSuper on example of NZE. Full guide!

Our NZE token got listed on CoinSuper! This means that now you are able to acquire NZE coins on one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in Asia.

CoinSuper counts more than one million users allowing them to deal with 75 pairs of cryptos and USD. And it is included in the top 25 exchanges on Coinmarketcap. Amazing, right?
If you don’t know how to buy them on CoinSuper, our comprehensive guide will help you. So, let’s start!
Nagezeniproject

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:54:52 PM

Bringing the trust back: how blockchain enhances social networks?

Millions of people stay close to each other with the help of social networks, even if they’re hundreds miles away. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other platforms form an integral part of users’ lives. Facebook only processes over 136,000 photos and 510,000 comments every minute! But does our personal data actually remain personal?

Not long ago the world was struck with Facebook data leak scandal. Over 87 million users learned that their personal data was shared with Cambridge Analytica. It included public profiles, page likes, birthdays and current cities. The biggest hypocrisy was that Facebook discovered that the information had been harvested in late 2015 but failed to alert users at that time. As a result, only government of the United Kingdom fined the platform with £500,000 for not protecting user data. Still, it is very unlikely that this “punishment” can satisfy Facebook case victims — their stolen information can never be retreated.

Read the article on our Medium and see how blockchain brings back the user's trust!
Nagezeniproject

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:18:31 AM

Founder’s letter to NZE token holders

Dear contributors,
I’m proud to tell that recently NZE token has made a real breakthrough — its price jumped by six times! At Nagezeni, we attribute this growth to the large-scale trading contest we are conducting. According to its rules, the participants should trade NZE tokens on CoinSuper exchange. So, people rushed to make transactions that resulted in the price increase.
Still, we are certain that the NZE can show even better performance in the future. Several examples in the cryptocurrency market are a clear evidence of such probability. For example, while the Waves price grew by over 5 times in June over one month, later it skyrocketed by 6.5 times during October — December 2017.

Ups and downs, failure and success. 📊
Who knows the project better than its founder?🤓
Jump to our Medium and read the Yoshihito Matsumiya letter to NZE token holders.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: