Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IDAC Revolutionizing the current state of charity  (Read 2214 times)
s.hanamichi2018

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:37:32 AM

i have read in their whitepaper that IDAC has developed a series of mechanisms to protect the rights of investors, ensuring that IDAC investors are able to get returns from their initial investments. i think we should not waste our time, let's invest here and be part of their team!

correct!..guys let us support this one of a kind project!...hurry now, they are now on their presale!..lots of bonuses are waiting for us!..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dapperdrake2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:55:10 AM

this project is very convincing to the people who's intention are so pure....and willing to give the trust with IDAC!..but to those, who are always asking about the project, that is normal...they are just securing their investment..the fact that their purpose is to share their blessing to the needy......just praying that this project will not stop answering all the queries to earn the trust and confidence of the target investors...goodluck!
breezybadger2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

when this project will going to operate? how to invest and be part of this project? i want also to be part of this team and be a helping hand to the needy especially disabled people. educate me about this, thank you!

they are now on their presale period...fully operational, i guess when they fully achieved their target!..since we are believing in this project of IDAC, all we have to do is to participate and encourage others also to invest!
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:05:16 AM

IDAC is a highly humanitarian and meaningful project. This foundation will make the rights of people with disabilities fair and transparent. I see the project referring to the interests of project investors. What are the specific rights of people with disabilities in IDAC?
s.salamander2018

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:17:33 AM

in IDAC, transparency will achieve by means of tracking system..wherein all of our donations/investment are able to track......good news!...that's one of the best features that they could offer to us!..isn't it amazing!..come on, invest now!
raringrtail2018

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

the main purpose of this that makes me like this one so much, is that they will eliminate fraud and corruption on the part of the charity institutions..in that case, those institutions becomes more productive and can benefits more!
t.tortoise2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

this project is one of a kind! thinking of some ways on how they will help lots of people thru this project, i think this will surely catch the interest of the netizen not only in one country but in the whole world.

exactly!..this project is extra special, because they are focusing on charities to help and give better future to the people who are much qualified to have one!..congratulations!
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

💥 That's interesting!

Do you know that the modern system of charity management has a number of limitations?

And one of the biggest problems in this area is the inability to track the transfer and disposal of donations.

From this problem, in fact, there are several other problems, the most striking of which is that the donor does not actually have a voice in the decision – making process on the use of donations.

Moreover, today there is no standard mechanism for the distribution of charitable funds. Instead, charitable organizations and headquarters are to decide for the donor how  their contributions will be used.

This way of management is not always fair and equitable, because charities very often have other goals, as well as a desire to achieve greater recognition through media coverage. When these goals are mixed in the decision-making process about the use of donations, there is a deviation from the true goals of the creation and existence of charitable funds, because the funds are often not used to help people in need.

🔺 Lean more about us here: http://www.idacpro.io

📍 Join now:
Telegram chat https://t.me/IDACOfficial1
that's why you should be very much be careful and have a very secured system in transferring of donations so that this will surely get and use by the people who are in needs. especially that the donations are allotted for 650 million disabled people.
songyoona2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

there's a lot of problems and difficulties disabled people are currently encountering in different countries and regions that's why IDAC project is the best solution to help these people prepare for their future and make it better. this project really amazed me especially to the benefits that disabled people can get from here! kudos to the team and hoping for the success of it!

and IDAC is such  a great help to those people...their platforms really fits the needs of those people in charities......thank you IDAC you are so amazing!
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

this project is one of a kind! thinking of some ways on how they will help lots of people thru this project, i think this will surely catch the interest of the netizen not only in one country but in the whole world.

exactly!..this project is extra special, because they are focusing on charities to help and give better future to the people who are much qualified to have one!..congratulations!
and they build this kind of project to help and not to make profit. one of a kind team, having a brilliant ideas to come up with this and a heart to help to people who needs a helping hand! salute to the team! hoping for more investors and the success of this, well very sure of it!
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

IDAC is a great solution for charities in the distribution, support, and management of charity funds. But how do you make charities join IDAC?
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

in IDAC, transparency will achieve by means of tracking system..wherein all of our donations/investment are able to track......good news!...that's one of the best features that they could offer to us!..isn't it amazing!..come on, invest now!
yes, that was indeed an amazing one! i'm sure that will join to their team. do you know some other features of this project? want to know more about it, pls if you know anything aside from what you have mentioned, let me know. thanks in advance!
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:21:03 AM

is this project has any partnership? if yes, who are their partners and is their project also the same with IDAC, helping those in need?
definitely!..IDAC should select their partners to make this project really happen..plus the partner beneficiaries such as charities of their choice..if possible, can we suggest some charities in the whole world...thanks..
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

when this project will going to operate? how to invest and be part of this project? i want also to be part of this team and be a helping hand to the needy especially disabled people. educate me about this, thank you!

they are now on their presale period...fully operational, i guess when they fully achieved their target!..since we are believing in this project of IDAC, all we have to do is to participate and encourage others also to invest!
IDAC team can rely on my participation with their project! and i will also spread this great project to my family, friends and colleagues and encourage them to join. this is worth to invest and i know that i can be of help to the needy ones...
ahnohang

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

there's lot of wonderful comments here in this thread about IDAC project. i'm sure that this project will achieve what is their goal. no doubt about that, having such a great platform that will lend a helping hand to those in need. thank you, thank you for having you guys in the community!!!

yes!...they will reach their goals for sure!......competent team and very hardworking is a plus factor for them to succeed!..congratulations guys, all of you are deserving!
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

the main purpose of this that makes me like this one so much, is that they will eliminate fraud and corruption on the part of the charity institutions..in that case, those institutions becomes more productive and can benefits more!
they should and they must really eliminate those people who did corrupt those donations that is tend for the disable people. because these donations are tend for making their future into a better one, needing the assistance IDAC project provide for them.
cointail

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

revolutionizing the current state of charity!..sounds good right?..... we are all hoping that your platforms will realized by the community to earn support and trust from them!..remember your success is also ours!..don't worry, we will help you along the process!.count us in IDAC!...
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

this project is very convincing to the people who's intention are so pure....and willing to give the trust with IDAC!..but to those, who are always asking about the project, that is normal...they are just securing their investment..the fact that their purpose is to share their blessing to the needy......just praying that this project will not stop answering all the queries to earn the trust and confidence of the target investors...goodluck!
they always answering any inquiries in this forum that's why there's a lot of people who already trust this project in just a short period of time! and i think that they will not waste their time, they will support this project, invest here and be a helping hand to the people who needs assistance for their future.
Champoy

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

💥 That's interesting!

Do you know that the modern system of charity management has a number of limitations?

And one of the biggest problems in this area is the inability to track the transfer and disposal of donations.

From this problem, in fact, there are several other problems, the most striking of which is that the donor does not actually have a voice in the decision – making process on the use of donations.

Moreover, today there is no standard mechanism for the distribution of charitable funds. Instead, charitable organizations and headquarters are to decide for the donor how  their contributions will be used.

This way of management is not always fair and equitable, because charities very often have other goals, as well as a desire to achieve greater recognition through media coverage. When these goals are mixed in the decision-making process about the use of donations, there is a deviation from the true goals of the creation and existence of charitable funds, because the funds are often not used to help people in need.

🔺 Lean more about us here: http://www.idacpro.io

📍 Join now:
Telegram chat https://t.me/IDACOfficial1
wow!..you are amazing IDAC!...helping charity institutions to manage their funds easily and transparently!...such a good thing!..very humanitarian!..there's no reason not to invest in this kind of platform!..kudos to everyone!
definitely agree! we should also spread this project to our family and friends for let them be aware of this great and amazing project! and it really feels good to help people who needs our help and be a blessing to them. let's share our blessing and invest in here!
cpubox

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

Nice to see you are using crypto tokens and blockchain for the ones in need. I once had an idea that can maybe help you. Use photos of people in need plus things they need and the costs. Then investors can choose who they will help, blockchain can defenitely be usefull here!

yes!..that is also what I am looking for..so interested with your chose charities..please give us the list..thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: