Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IDAC Revolutionizing the current state of charity  (Read 2214 times)
vstampede18

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

is this project has any partnership? if yes, who are their partners and is their project also the same with IDAC, helping those in need?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

is this project has any partnership? if yes, who are their partners and is their project also the same with IDAC, helping those in need?

it seems to me, I saw this information in the white paper. I think, that the team has partners and helps in the development of the project, because, it is a very important moment in development.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

i have read in their whitepaper that IDAC has developed a series of mechanisms to protect the rights of investors, ensuring that IDAC investors are able to get returns from their initial investments. i think we should not waste our time, let's invest here and be part of their team!

Champoy

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

i have read in their whitepaper that IDAC has developed a series of mechanisms to protect the rights of investors, ensuring that IDAC investors are able to get returns from their initial investments. i think we should not waste our time, let's invest here and be part of their team!

yes, we should really not waste our time! i will also invest here! and do you know what, that IDAC is the world's first public ecological project for international disability assistance to offer technical solutions to a large number of users around the world? this is what also catch my attention while browsing in their whitepaper.
wasari

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

is there any new project aside from IDAC offering help to those need by building a project like this and also with the use and help of blockchain technology? why we should choose to invest here? what are your good points compared to other companies or organizations offering also help to those in need?
tokizOverlord

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

users can use the IDAC sidechain for fast, secure and simple asset transfer. transferring is as easy as transferring bitcoin on this platform. they can be converted into sidechain assets in the form of tokens.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

I just discussed and saw a fake or a post.
Then now I find again, maybe this world has been tired of many SCAMs.

But there must be time to change and improve it. hmmmmmmmm
BtngHamog

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

users can use the IDAC sidechain for fast, secure and simple asset transfer. transferring is as easy as transferring bitcoin on this platform. they can be converted into sidechain assets in the form of tokens.
how the team can ensure the security wherein users will not worry while their operations remains completely anonymous? can the users transfers their assets on the sidechain quickly and secured?
knotch

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

how the team can ensure the security wherein users will not worry while their operations remains completely anonymous? can the users transfers their assets on the sidechain quickly and secured?
good eve guys! just want to know more details about this IDAC sidechain? can you pls elaborate further about this? don't know this term and the meaning of this. thanks in advance!
kkdylme

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

hi guys! what is this new project is all about? anybody who can help me to know more about information about this? it will help me a lot! thanks in advance!
you can check IDAC whitepaper in the link below, read it and you will be able to know more details about this project, their mission and vision, why we should invest in here and many more....
http://movie.idacpro.io/files/Whitepaper_en.pdf

thanks for this...at least we will be able to learn more about this interesting project!..there's so much thing that we need to look into it!

Thank you for your interest in our project!
this project worth the support that is given by the netizen knowing that this will help lots of disabled people, giving what is their need and preparing their future and make it even better! thanks for the bright ideas coming from the people behind this project!
agree with you guys! that's why i am curious and very excited to know who are the bright people behind IDAC project! hoping that they will have a live video representing the CEO and the whole team of IDAC! we're very lucky to have you guys in the community giving help to the needy.
you can see the whole team members of the IDAC in the whitepaper. you can also read there their background. but i've noticed that there's no written there about their experience in terms of cryptocurrency? is there anybody who can help us get to know more details about the whole team of IDAC?
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Such a promising project with a working MVP available. Their idea is truly noble and I hope they succeed with it. Helping the disabled ones will bring a positive impact into the world!
lokomoco

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

IDAC provides convenient currency exchange for many currencies being used around the world. and through raising the profile of IDAC, able-bodied people around the world can purchase the IDAC tokens to enter the IDAC decentralized ecosystem to help the disabled people distributed around the world that are in great need of help in a highly-efficient manner.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059552.0

IDAC

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

One of the main problems of today's charities

One of the main problems of today’s charities is the high level of their centralization, which often deprives them of the opportunity to get a full picture of the receipt and management of donations when it comes to the management of charities.

Read more: https://medium.com/idac/one-of-the-main-problems-of-todays-charities-86495103b9b)

🔺 Lean more about us here: http://www.idacpro.io
IDAC

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

Thank you for your attention to the project. The team was updated with new real people who are actively involved in the development of the project. These changes were made due to the imposed ICO restrictions by China. Despite all the difficulties, we have completed KYC at ICObench and are ready to answer your questions.

Welcome to our chat https://t.me/IDACOfficial1
Xena_Xena (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:25:08 PM

It is inadvisable to make such statements regarding the project, since it was verified for ICObench https://icobench.com/ico/idac, there are trackers posted and you can communicate with each team member!

daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

IDAC provides convenient currency exchange for many currencies being used around the world. and through raising the profile of IDAC, able-bodied people around the world can purchase the IDAC tokens to enter the IDAC decentralized ecosystem to help the disabled people distributed around the world that are in great need of help in a highly-efficient manner.
that's good to know! it only mean that whoever purchase the IDAC token do not need to worry about the fund's security. funds are handled in a secure, transparent, and appropriate way and that is directly sent to the addresses of disabled people who are in need of help and without going through any third party.
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

that's good to know! it only mean that whoever purchase the IDAC token do not need to worry about the fund's security. funds are handled in a secure, transparent, and appropriate way and that is directly sent to the addresses of disabled people who are in need of help and without going through any third party.
wow! that's a great news and can assure that the assistance are really going to where it was provided. this project really need to be supported by the netizen for this project has great vision and mission in helping disabled people.
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

there's a lot of problems and difficulties disabled people are currently encountering in different countries and regions that's why IDAC project is the best solution to help these people prepare for their future and make it better. this project really amazed me especially to the benefits that disabled people can get from here! kudos to the team and hoping for the success of it!
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

is this project has only included those people who are physical disability or it is also included the disability that is from a sociological and behavioral science perspective?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: