Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Company registration in Bulgaria or Delaware  (Read 195 times)
Alexeymalutin (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

Hello
Can make full registrations on company in. Bulgaria or Delaware
The best taxation in EU abd USA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

Lol, this ought to be interesting.

You're going to create these companies under your own name? I can't say I'm not interested but there are so many questions hanging that it's impossible for this to make sense. How can I trust you're not going to claim the company for yourself? Are you going to pay setup/tax fees? How exactly do you have access to making both a delaware corp, and bulgaria? Please post more extensive info about this.

Like, its obviously a scam, but you picked my interest because Ive never seen something like this before.

Beep boop beep boop
Alexeymalutin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

Lol, this ought to be interesting.

You're going to create these companies under your own name? I can't say I'm not interested but there are so many questions hanging that it's impossible for this to make sense. How can I trust you're not going to claim the company for yourself? Are you going to pay setup/tax fees? How exactly do you have access to making both a delaware corp, and bulgaria? Please post more extensive info about this.

Like, its obviously a scam, but you picked my interest because Ive never seen something like this before.

Hello, why on earth is should be a scam O_o?
Company registration is the most common service worldwide.

1. I can not claim a company, since the company registered on the name on clients, not the person registring it.
    So that means that the client has 100% ownership.
2. The pluses of a Bulgarian company in the EU is that you havee a very low corporate tax 10% corporate and 5% devidend tax, the same thing in Delaware you have no tax for Delaware company if your business is outside the US. Set up of bouth companys in from 2-5 days.
3. Banking account is apoun wish of a client, and priced separately.

At the end of the day the client gets the company on his name with all the documents to use it, with no our access to it.

The prices are following
Bulgarian company - 500 USD
Delaware company - 660 USD
Fee includes the shipping of the the documents and translation if needed.

If you need a company registred on a gypsy it a topic to talk about.
Alexeymalutin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:20:29 AM

Forgot to mention that the company can be checked via official trade ministry web site.
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

1. I can not claim a company, since the company registered on the name on clients, not the person registring it.
    So that means that the client has 100% ownership.
2. The pluses of a Bulgarian company in the EU is that you havee a very low corporate tax 10% corporate and 5% devidend tax, the same thing in Delaware you have no tax for Delaware company if your business is outside the US. Set up of bouth companys in from 2-5 days.
3. Banking account is apoun wish of a client, and priced separately.

At the end of the day the client gets the company on his name with all the documents to use it, with no our access to it.

The prices are following
Bulgarian company - 500 USD
Delaware company - 660 USD
Fee includes the shipping of the the documents and translation if needed.

If you need a company registred on a gypsy it a topic to talk about.

You can register a delaware corp for under my name, even if Im not a us citizen? And Ill pay taxes for it too? I mean I honestly cant see what your job is here.

If you can only register a corp for us citizens then why dont they do it themselves? If you can actuallh register a corp under any worldwide citizens name then I'd very much like to hear it.

Beep boop beep boop
Hector9
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

is this still relevant ? if so please PM with additional details.

[WTB] BTC via Paypal,Skrill (Fully Verified),also cash depending on the area. Escrow via forum trusted members.
T : @Hectoryung
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: